Sincerely, Son Chaeyoung

A Letter To Mina

From Mina,

Happy Anniversary Minari!! I can't believe it's our fifth anniversary today! I'm happy, so you are...

with another person.

​​​​​​As you can see, everyone thinks I'm that little you bully since middle school. 

 

That's not true, it's just my emotions are flowing out...

one by one...

You know what Mina. The truth is...

I'm stupid, for trusting you.

I'm so dense, because I didn't realize it sooner.

​​​​​​I'm a fool, a lovestruck fool who gives her love to wrong person.

And that person is you.

Lastly, 

I'm hurt, not physically, emotionally..both of them. Because you broke my heart when I saw you...with someone..

You're on your knees, proposing to the girl you secretly love for so long...

I wish that was me. How assuming I am..

My heart breaks a little more when she shouted Yes, just like what I did when you asked me to become your girlfriend.

I dropped your flowers you gave to me earlier, I cried. I can't take this anymore. I saw you hug your soon to be wife tightly in your arms.

I wish it was me, in your arms.

You shed happy tears, while I shed sad and broken tears and standing here, staring at you

That's it...my heart can't take it any more.

How can I bear it when I saw you kissing her passionately..

I loved you for so long Mina, so long.

I wish you won't forget this.

I hope so.

Bye Minari, see you in the next life, I'll be waiting for you.

​​​Sincerely,

Son Chaeyoung

Mina burst into tears as she read the letter again and again. She sat at the cold floor.

Her heart felt numb and empty.

Because Chaeyoung wasn't there anymore. She burst into tears again, when she remembered her memory together with Chaeyoung. She can't take this anymore.

She regrets it. She was the cause why Chaeyoung died. Died because of cancer. Chaeyoung is really good at hiding, especially her emotions. She went to the bathroom and finds a bottle of pills in the drawer. Unconsciously, she chug the whole bottle and coughed a little as she stared herself in the mirror.

Selfish. Cheater. Weak.

Mina finds a razor and quickly grabbed it. Examining the new razor Momo brought. She wipes it against her skin and slowly pushing it. Mina didn't feel the pain, because she was numb.

Because of Chaeyoung. She found the letter in the morning, she thought it was from her wife, so she decided not to open it. Curiousity hits her at night as she open the letter, revealing the initials. C and M.

Mina let's her blood drip on the sink, watching it fall into the hole. 

" Wait for me Chae, I love you too and I'm really sorry." That's the last thing Mina said before she fell on the bathroom floor, lifeless.

I love you Myoui Chaeyoung.

 

A/N: I know it's not sad or angst. At least I'm trying my best here.