Ten

What's My Name?

"Babe, can you get me my lab goggles?" Taeyong elbowed Ten's side as he looked into the microscope. They were currently looking at dead cheek cells, which had Taeyong mindlessly yelling out, 'How is this going to help me pursue my dreams of becoming a dancer and marrying Ten?'

 

He was lucky that Mr. Choi, their science teacher, only glared at him, and not give him detention like he did all those other times he makes some very vocal comments about how cute, loveable, adorable or y his boyfriend was.

 

"Nuh uh uh Taeyonggie, you know my rules." He didn't even have to turn around to know that there was a mischevious smile on Ten's pretty face. The bounciness in Ten's voice never meant any good, unless it involved them getting food at some new restaurant in town. Then the lightness in Ten's voice would mean something good, but any other time it involved mischief and teasing.

 

"Babe, please--" Taeyong begged. Mr. Choi was walking towards their table, and he'd get in trouble for not having his lab goggles on. He'd lecture them about how important lab safety is and how it could affect your eyes and such. But the resident Sass Monster, Nakamoto Yuta, argued that 'looking at our own dead cells ain't gonna do jack unless you actually slap the slide to your eye, but none of us are dumb enough to do that .' Needless to say, Yuta got de and his new favorite way of insulting teachers is sticking the middle finger up behind their backs.

 

"You gotta say it Taeyonggie~ What's my name?" Taeyong watched as those pretty red lips of his curved into a Cheshire-like grin. It was times like these where Taeyong wished that he could smack hi boyfriend's arm, but he loved him too much.

 

And plus, an over protective bunny that went by the name Kim Doyoung would kick his if he hurt Ten in any way.

 

"You name will be written on a detention ship if you don't hurry up and give me my lab goggles, Tennie." Taeyong said with a grin on his face. He was quite proud of his smartass comment that caused Ten's jaw to hang ajar.

 

"Urgh, fine. You're no fun, Taeyonggie." He surrendered the pair of lab goggles with a sad pout on his face. Taeyong glanced back at Mr. Choi, who was still helping Doyoung with one of the chemical compounds.

 

The older male darted in to quickly kiss Ten's puckered up lips and watched as all the blood rushed to the latter's face. 'Cute,' he thought to himself as he watched Ten's mouth open and close, but no words came out. "Aww, is my baby flustered? I know just the fix for that," Taeyong whispered into his ear before kissing the pierced skin.

 

Ten felt shivers dash up and down his spine when he felt Taeyong's lips touch his ears. He just really really hoped that Taeyong wouldn't see how red his face was. "Lee Taeyong and Ten Chittaphon! Your relationship is cute, but you two may display your acts of affection in detention." Mr. Choi said as he handed both boys a pink slip of paper.

 

Ten simply rolled his eyes when he saw the reason for their detention: "Rascals kissing in class again"

 

"Hey, at least he said we're cute though," Taeyong said with a laugh, causing Ten to bury his face into the crook of Taeyong's neck. He could practically feel all of his skin turn a light shade of pink, which nicely complimented the white t-shirt he was wearing that day. "You need to learn how to control yourself, mister."

 

"Mister? What's my name again, Tennie?" And that was how Taeyong ended up with a large red handprint on his chest. As he explained it to his soccer teammates, 'It's artwork created by the world's most perfect angel, Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul'

 


 

There were times where Taeyong loved the fact that Ten was soccer teams manager. It was a good way for him to stay active in the spring after basketball season had ended. But there were times where it ticked him off to have his devious boyfriend tease and irk him every chance he got.

 

"Babe if you don't give me my duffle bag I swear--" Taeyong huffed as he stumbled after Ten, who was happily skipping, running, freaking jumping over the bleachers with Taeyong's duffle bag at his side. The younger male smiled cheekily as he stuck his tongue out at Taeyong, who was still chasing him as he weaved through the metal risers.

 

"You know what I want Taeyonggie~ And plus, this'll make up for all those Green Days and conditioning days you missed back in the winter~!" Ten let out a cackle after seeing Taeyong's distraught expression -- it was priceless

 

"H-Hey we do not say that out loud where freaking Yuta, Hansol, or Coach can hear us--" Taeyong tried to hush the younger male, but realization struck him later than he would have liked. Never, tell Ten not to do something or else he will do it times 100.

 

"Say what out loud? That you missed a whole bunch of Green and conditioning days-- Eep!" The two tumbled onto the bleachers with a loud 'thud', drawing the attention of the other players who were taking a chill pill on the bleachers.

 

"Aye Ten, Taeyong, you guys alright?" Hansol called out to them. The Busan man was munching on a granola bar while chatting with Yuta, who turned to the two with a knowing glint in his eyes. 

 

"Y-Yes we're fine--!!" Ten cried out when Taeyong's arms gave out and his body fell on top of Ten's. Basically, Ten was now sandwiched between a hard thing and a hard person (hard as in muscular, you dirty minded people). He whimpered as he tried to scootch Taeyong's heavier body off his own, and hopefully get a bit of breathing room.

 

Taeyong laughed loudly in his ear, "Serves you right for trying to expose my secrets." He grinned down at Ten, who was looking back up at him with an unimpressed look on his face.

 

"What's my name?" He asked nonchalantly. 

 

"You're asking me this now, in this position?" Taeyong raised an eyebrow at the younger male who grinned sheepishly at the male hovering right above him. 

 

"Say my name or else you get no kisses for the rest of the week." Ten's smile grew wider when he saw Taeyong flash the puppy eyes at him before grumbling, 'Ten, baby, please, do not torture me like that .'

 

Ten smiled happily, hugging his boyfriend before pecking him on the lips. "Hey, you know I just realized, you look really good with the apple bob hair and the soccer jersey," He said as he smoothed a few loose strands of hair. The sweat glistening on his face helped a tiny bit with the process, but Taeyong kept wiping it away for cleanliness purposes.

 

"Oii! Ten! Do me a favor and shove Taeyong down the stairs so we can get back to practice! And coach said that he needs you on refills and the food count!" Yuta shouted from the bottom of the field. 

 

"The -- How'd he get there so quickly..." Taeyong murmured to himself before prying his body off of Ten's. "I don't know; I do know, however, that you're supposed to be playing and Yuta will be pissy if we both don't get our asses down there soon." He said with a giggle.

 

"After you," Taeyong said as he offered Ten his hand as the latter stood up. The two walked down the bleacher extra slowly, just to tick Yuta off a little bit more. 

 


 

The two walked hand in hand as they walked down the street together. They had just come back from the best K-BBQ place in town in celebration of Ten's birthday. And when they say the best, it's enough to make Ten scarf down 5 servings of samgyeopsal like it's nothing.

 

Heck, it made Doyoung, who was a really big foodie, look like he ate close to nothing. Johnny, Jaehyun, and Mark were simply amazed at how Ten could eat that much food. He wouldn't have been surprised if any of them were crying eternally for their wallets that were about to be striped of all it's contents.

 

Ten was carrying a bouquet of red roses, along with a small gift box wrapped in black and white wrapping. Taeyong, being the sweetheart he is, got them black and silver couple rings, which he proudly wore on his ring finger. "Is there anything else that you got me?" There was a hint of embarrassment in Ten's voice as he spoke, but Taeyong found it absolutely adorable. "I got you a kiss--" Taeyong said as he leaned in closer, but was cut off by Ten's hand. 

 

"Ah ah ah, now, what's my name?" Ten asked with a shy grin, looking up at Taeyong as the sun set behind him. In Taeyong's eyes, it was the most cinematic scene he had ever scene, accompanied with the lead's signature catch phrase. Taeyong let out a small chuckle before wrapping his arms around Ten's waist, pulling the latter closer to him.

 

"Mine," Taeyong cooed, nuzzling his face into Ten's neck. Ten's soft hands Taeyong's locks lovingly before letting out a small giggle, "That's not my name, silly."

 

"I know, but I like calling you mine," Taeyong said as he looked into Ten's eyes. Even as the sun set, he could see Ten's face turn the same color as the beautiful red roses Ten was holding. "I love you Tennie,"

 

"That's still not my name, but it'll pass." Taeyong felt Ten's arms wrap around his neck, leaning in closer to the elder. "You can kiss me now," Taeyong smiled, planting a kiss on Ten's soft lips. He could feel Ten's small hands grip his collar, pulling him closer as the sun's last rays enveloped them in warmth. 

 


 

Random jumpcuts/scenes and messy writing FTW-- I'll probably go back and revise some stuff later...
But I'm so sorry I missed updating on Ten's birthday--

Long day in a few words, schools a . I hate surprise tests and 5 page papers and homework even more.
Can you tell it's been a stressful day for me--
This week is just gonna be jack full of bull for me why am I not surprised

Regardless, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot (even if it wasn't uploaded on Ten's birthday like I said)
I hope y'all had a good day daydreaming about Ten :3

Signing off, Nic.