Chapter 1: On the plane with Pudong

The New beginning (Chaera's new chapter of life??)

DARA's POV:

"What took you so long, baby Rin?" seeing my fiancee smiling at me while walking closer heading to my direction as she entered the VIP section of Incheon International Airport. "Just got a little chitchat session with Seungri Oppa at YG Building baby" while hers kissing my lips passionately. Honestly, I always got carried away with my pudong's sweetness, but what I loved the most is her ninja moves..kissing publicly without anyone's knowledge? Haha, its just really made my day!! 😄 

Fifteen minutes of waiting and finally we are ready on board. Inside the plane, people surrounding us obviously wants to get an autograph and take a photo with us. Baby Rin and I would really love to accommodate all the fans, but unfortunately we won't be able to, since the Airplane Security gets tighten. Omma booked us a flight to Los Angeles in a Business Class section so that Baby Rin and I got a chance to rest well after our individual long day of work.

 

While on the plane, I recall those memories especially during my first flight with Baby Rin, us as 2ne1 with of course Bom unnie and our maknae Minzy heading to Japan for our concert tour 😊 Even though I sat beside Bom and not with Baby Rin, I always made sure to took a glimpse on where she was assigned to sit kekeke yes, I'll admit it my days won't be completed without seeing her. Oh well I thought it was just me who felt this way but I was wrong 😄

 

Flashback:

 

While I was resting, listening to music with Bom unnie's snoring as my background, I was distracted with like something on my right eye corner. As if there's someone playing a pickaboo with me. "Gotcha! Hahaha, what are you doing Pudong? Why kept on looking at me? Are you searching for me eh? What? You already miss me? 😁😄😁 " Ehmmm ehhh ahhh oh no Unnie, you know uhmmm I am the cute leader here so I have to make sure, everybody's alright right? hehe" While scratching her head and in her beautiful blushing face.. "Too many reasons Pudong" With my naughty look while winking at her kekeke. Baby Rin was such a cutie, she could no longer react to me, but by just showing her Aegyo smile 😍 "Ehh I better go back to my sit, good bam Darong" 

 

Back to reality:

 

"Hey baby, you ok? You funny, smiling alone hehehe.. Come her, closer baby closer next to me" Damn Chaerina, being so clingy with me again kekeke but I loved it when she did this to me all the time. "Baby Rin, are you happy being with me?" "What??(....'"....) Are you talking about baby? Are you doubting me? You want me to shout to the world, starting from this plane that I have only loved you for over 7 years now??" With here confusing look.. Hehehe, I am just asking her, I never doubted her, oh yes not in my vocabulary. To make her calm, I freely open my arms wider and hugged her instead. "Listen to me Ms. Sandara Park, I will marry you later without any second thoughts and I don't accept a second thoughts from you either, so you baby (while pinching my nose) stop talking non-sense and let's have some beauty rest now". 

 

It'll surely be a long day for us tomorrow, so I just simply obeyed my Baby Rin and took a good night sleep comfortably, in her arms.. 

 

(Mianhe guys, I was so busy lately. Couldn't find enough time posting a new Chapter. Here I am now although I may be busy, I will do my best to keep you updated kekeke. Please have patience with me! ^^) Thanks! 

 

By the way, happiest 8th year anniversary to us 2ne1 and blackjacks and gzbz worldwide!!!! #2NE1toINFIN8Y 😘😁😍😉