What A Crime!

SeKai Oneshots.

 What A Crime!

Genre : high school au, comedy,kinda fluff ig

Warnings : PG. 

Description : Sehun is baffled that the lazy, rule bending good for nothing Jongin is nominated to run for school president alongside him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It just makes no sense.

In life one would inevitably come across incidents that made no sense. Like how a dirty criminal gets a light sentence, why do cats and dogs not get along, but some cats and dogs do. How you can try hard at something because smart- quotes like ''Nothing worth having ever came easy'' exist, yet you fail even after working your off for the things 'worth having'. Why do the good die young? See. It doesn't make sense.

So let's keep two students side by side. To compare and contrast.

Student A, has a school career as clean as a whistle. Grades that were always above average, at his worst, average. (He hated languages you see). He did extra curricular activities and represented the school on National and if he was lucky enough, International levels. He has announced at prize givings, won essay competitions, a couple of chess tournaments though he hated chess, alongside many other competitions he can't recall. He's known to be nice and helpful, albeit a little stoic and impassive till further interactions with him would prove him to be amiable and quite playful. He wasn't a nerd who shunned the foolish. He liked video games and many genres of movies, comic books and junk food.

Then we have student B. Student B's school career was as dented as a battered car. His grades, ranged from below average to average. Though he enjoyed languages and literature so his grades for those were above average making the teachers tut and give him the stink eye because this meant that the boy had the abilities but was too lazy to put them to use unless they were concerning things he liked. He did nothing aside from attending school, though his attendace record would beg to differ. He was known to join many clubs but drop out halfway. He had never stepped foot to a prize giving, but was always the ''reserved'' kid for basketball and soccer when players couldn't make it, for he was good enough to play in their stead.

Although the captains of these sports had to promise him something in return.

He was a great dancer, but had lasted in the dance team for a month, quite the record considering he dropped out after a uniform record of three meetings at other clubs. His excuse for dropping out of the dance team, had been a weak one, of being unable to attend the late night practices owing to his worrier of a mother. An obvious lie that the dance captain had believed to everyone's astonishment. But then again, the captain was Wu Yifan, and no one knew how he became captain with two left feet, so in a twisted way, it made sense. Also, Yifan was one of Jongin's closest friends so preferential treatment was also an obvious possibility.

Student B was friendly, a little cocky, irresponsible, untrustworthy, infamous for his laziness, and in a nutshell: A bum. 

So now, if given the choice to choose between these two for the position of student council president, who would be more deserving?

''Student A of course'' Oh Sehun says nodding, chewing on the tip of his pencil with furrowed brows.

Jongdae, the unfortunate seat mate/best friend reads over the points Sehun had painstakingly added under his name and student B's.

''So why. What the made them foolish men and women who dare call themselves teachers, a term associated with those learned, choose him, to run alongside me?'' Sehun gestures at the paper with downturned lips. 

''You know why, so why are you asking me. I'm already feeling queasy as it is 'cause i forgot to spray some cologne on myself and i can feel drops of sweat oozing from the pores of my armpits,making slow progress down my arm which makes me squeeze my arms tighter which makes the uniform absorb it and form wet patches under my arms'' he stops and inhales. '' - and yet you make me think of these complicated issues?'' Jongdae exclaims as if the mere thought of thinking was appalling. In his case it probably was.

Sehun looks at Jongdae judgementally. ''You could've asked me. I have my deo in my locker.'' Jongdae squints his eyes in deep thought, turning this proposal in his mind, weighing the pros and cons, and then grins, having reached a decision. ''Nah. I'll make it. It's kinda fun to go upto girls and raise your arms. Instead of abs, they see damp patches'' he laughs. Jongdae then tilts his head to a side. ''I can hear light sqishy noises when i close my arms a little tightly'' he marvels and Sehun moves away from him hurriedly.

''Even if you do have abs, which you don't, raising your arms won't make your shirt magically disappear and abs to magically appear'' he informs his disgusting friend. 

''Sehun baby. I get my shirts done with a very thin material.'' Jongdae assures him with a pat to the youngers shoulder. ''Have you ever wondered why I love the weather when it's rainy? It's so that I can walk in the rain, have this material stick to my toned chest and turn see-through, and ah, to slick my hair back''

That still didn't answer Sehun's question, so he decides that Jongdae is a lost cause and goes back to complaining. 

''I have nothing personal against Jongin. But, I'm thinking about the school. He doesn't even seem to know the school rules!''

''Sehun. We both know why Jongin was the nominee beside you''

''But it doesn't make sense Dae. He's not the only student who has hidden potential that will shine if given a boost.'' Sehun scoffs, making air quotes at the words hidden potential. ''This isn't the Triwizard tournament. If it is, i feel like Cedric. The real deserving winner who died.'' he ends with a pout.

''He won. With Harry. So if you're using metaphors, then you and Jongin would become Co-presidents and damn that'll be weird 'cause you're you and he is he.'' says a thoughtful Jongdae. ''You are me, us is we'' he says gravely, in the silence that follows. Sehun blinks at his friend thrice, then exhales deeply.

''You know what.'' he straightens up. '' I'm no Cedric. I'm gonna be the Harry. But it'll be a Harry who doesn't help Cedric and therefore saves himself and Cedric and also becomes the winner.'' 

''How ambitious'' drawls Jongdae with an exaggerated curl of his lips, looking very much like a misshapen toad. Then he sobers up, shaking his head sorrowfully.

 ''That was a serious plothole man. Rowling just went on a killing spree and killed half the good, worthy characters and left the s.'' Jongdae sighs. Being an avid Potterhead, he had gone through some difficult times back when each book starting from the fourth was released killing the characters he liked. Fred's death will never be avenged.. along with Hedwigs and Dobby's and Sirius he had said after completing the seventh book.

The bell rings signaling the end of their free period and Sehun sighs, prodding Jongdae with his backpack. ''Come on. Let's go see how the student body is reacting to my latest clauses''

At their school, there were certain rules that the student council presidents could tweak, and change. They could also add rules, and Sehun had just promised to allow girls to wear light makeup, and added three new hair colors the students could dye their hair to, apart from the monochrome browns. He hadn't wanted to, but his campaign manager aka Jongdae had advised him to because ''Teenagers like looking hip, so lean a bit towards pretending to help them look swag ya know.''

''Hey Sehun! I like your new agenda'' a group of students grin at him in passing and he feels his heart flutter out of happiness.

He meets a couple more people who high five him for an awesome agenda, but is curious as to why most of the students are not loitering around the hallways like they usually do. 

''Hey Minah'' he calls after a girl chatting with her friends,who perks up, startled for a second before granting Sehun a friendly smile. ''Hey.'' she greets him as he jogs upto the group of girls. ''Where's everyone?'' he asks gesturing to the somewhat empty hallways.

''Oh, Jongin's presenting his agenda so they're all probably out'' she says with a little roll of her eyes and Sehun knows by that, that he's got their votes. ''He is? i should go see then'' he says rubbing his chin. If he had a beard, the action would feel more fulfilling. This thought gives him an idea. To allow the males to grow a light stubble. He must discuss this with Jongdae for he's sure it falls into the ''teens being swag'' category.

''Eh. It'll be .. very Jongin-esque'' she says with a shrug earning hums of agreement from her friends making Sehun smile. ''Thanks. I'll see ya around'' he waves at the girls and jogs outside, a skip in his step. 

True to Minah's words, he sees Jongin's sidekick/ manager, Park Chanyeol standing on top of the lunch tables set outside, holding a board with Jongin's campaign slogan that read : ''Jongin for the all you y underdogs''

Sehun is not surprised. He is surprised though that there wasn't a winky face at the end of the stupid statement. 

He draws closer to the gaggle of students and bumps into Byun Baekhyun eating a burrito. ''Where's Jongin?'' Sehun asks the senior who was busy shoving the salad fallen onto his foil back into his burrito.''Huh? Oh he's late for..'' Baekhyun checks his watch ''20 minutes now. Chanyeol's spewing some bull about his amazingness''

''So why are you here then?''

''I get to skip class.. what do you think I'll do?'' Baekhyun deadpans.

''Fair enough'' Sehun shrugs and squeezes his way through the crowds till he's somewhere near the front. He sees Jongin's other friend/sidekick Wu Yifan, painting on wooden planks and bristol boards, and figures out that he was in charge of slogan painting. He scoffs when Yifan hands out a board reading ''All you y mothaas and wallflowers will be protected by Kim Kai'', to an eager Jongin supporter.

If Sehun remembers right, Kai was the stage name given to Jongin in that short month of him being embraced into the dance club. Sehun snorts this time.

''An Iron Fist for the s'' he sees another board with what he assumes is a drawing of Iron Man, and another saying ''Don't blow your chance. We need a man who's advanced.'' that didn't even make sense but Sehun is pretty sure its got a double meaning in which case it made sense considering Jongin and his two friends and their state of mind.. erted. Just like the poster that said ''I'm big in all aspects, your future is secure in my hands''

He turns his attention to Chanyeol who was excitedly telling them of the time Jongin helped develop the school-- oh wait Jongin of course wouldn't lift a finger to help the school. So what was the boy going on about then?

''-- Because Jongin is an underdog. He can hear all us underdogs' voices even if we don't want to talk because of the..'' Chanyeol stops and thinks. ''Is the opposite of underdog upperdog?'' he whisper shouts to Yifan who stares at him and nods. ''Bulldogs better though'' he suggests.

''Because of all the oppressive bulldogs! We underdogs have gone through because all the upper bulldogs think we don't deserve to be alive!''

'Okay that's a stretch..' Sehun thinks. But then again, there was nothing to harp on when considering Jongin's inactiveness as a student, so his campaign managers would have to bluff.

'' So when us underdogs have a chance, why let it go to waste?! We must vote wisely and make OUR underdog sit among the bulldogs so that they know who the real alpha is!! AN UNDERDOG!!!!'' he roars and Sehun sighs because all this hype and boisterous loud noise to teenagers would obviously get their adrenaline running.

Finally Jongin saunters over amidst loud cheering, waving a hand nonchalantly to the students gathered, a cocky smirk on his lips.

He sits on the table Chanyeol was stomping on, and swings his legs back and forth, scanning the crowd. Sehun turns away before Jongin can catch a glimpse of him and only turns back when Jongin clears his throat. Eventhough he regularly spied on Jongin and his campaigns progress, he would rather die than let him know. He had a reputation to uphold.

''I am deeply gratified at the sight of all you students. You see i expected maybe five students at the most because i know where i stand in the social ladder in this school.

'Social ladder? What bull was that?' Their school had no social ladder, Sehun thinks with narrowed eyes . If they did, he was pretty sure Jongin wouldn't be at the bottom anyways. Probably somewhere in the middle, he thinks. Certainly not the top.. for Sehun belonged at the top. Maybe he'd have some mercy on Jongdae and allow him a place beside him too.

''Therefore I must apologize to the inconvenience i am about to cause from my next revelation. I have not set up my agenda yet.'' He pauses and waits for the students to react, which they readily did in a chorus of groans. ''I will however take into consideration your suggestions for i am nothing but your slave.'' he says, smiling at them reassuringly.

And Sehun is damn sure that was with a pun too.

''So i would love to hear from you. I shall leave a box in the library.I would appreciate if you could slip in your suggestions that i will painstakingly revise over with my two trusted friends and my agenda will then be shared with you amazing people next week.''

Shouts of approval ring through the courtyard and Sehun thinks he's had enough spying for the day. Obviously Jongin had no chance in this race of power with that attitude.

*

Friday brings the fateful day.

Not the results of the Race to Stardom. But the day of speech.

The auditorium is filled with students, the air laced with excitement and expectancy. It's a pretty important day for the two front runners of the race to student council president. The day they have a heart to heart talk with the student body, to see eye to eye.

In other words, the day they try to convince the students as to why they deserve to be president.

Sehun stands at a small podium with Jongdae behind him, his slogan on a banner them read ''Sehun is ready to be your voice, choose right and you'll rejoice'' He thinks it's kinda boring now compared to Jongin's slogans. He sees some followers of Jongin hanging more slogans around the auditorium.

''That Yifan is jobless isn't he'' he sighs when a slogan reading ''Is your bodeh readeh for the fiyah?!'' was hung over a past principals portrait. ''Dude I think Yifan forgot the point completely. I mean the new slogans have nothing related to the election or to Jongin. Look! That says ''Listen to the music your body is making. Dance to the beat of the heat,'' and that sounds pretty ual to me'' Jongdae slides in beside Sehun clicking his tongue in disapproval.

''Why didn't we think of something like that? I doubt Yifan could think that far with how slow his mind is, but it's serving to be a good marketing tactic'' he goes on, watching students taking selfies before the pointless slogans. Sehun pouts and agrees with Jongdae mentally. Five minutes later, with every chair occupied, and with no Jongin in sight,a teacher whispers a ''You're going first'' to Sehun, who scoffs because that was obvious for Jongin wasn't even there yet.

He clears his throat and taps the microphone to get everyone's attention which he does, easily. A hush falls over the crowd and Sehun smiles at them, in as a friendly way as possible. ''Afternoon guys.'' he begins and ignores an audible ''Is he asking us if it's the afternoon?'' from a confused Junmyeon from somewhere in the sea of students. ''I will try to keep this quick since I know most of you guys wanna scoot'' he says with a practiced chuckle that no one else joined him in, probably because they were not happy with what he said. The shorter the speech, the quicker they had to head back to class.

''I did some thorough research on what the students want. What the students need'' He stops at the sight of Jongin entering through the side door and slumping on the chair behind his podium, flanked by Chanyeol and Yifan. ''What the student body wants is someone who respects things like punctuality'' he finds himself saying. ''A leader must lead with example. If I become your president, and i lack punctuality, then how can I dare ask you to be punctual?'' he pauses and gauges the reactions of the students. Most of them looked blank, others bored, some nonchalant, Junmyeon interested.

''Anyways. I said I'll be allowing you to color your hair in three more shades. I will also see to it that there will be four flavors of milk sold at the canteen apart from vanilla and strawberry. Now to more serious things. It was brought to my notice, that the number of students skipping class has increased. For that, detention is a fair compensation noh.'' He gets no response, and mentally bangs his head against a wall. Zhang Yixing must sympathize, for he is nodding his head, sleepy eyes fixed on Sehun. What Sehun fails to see are the headphones in the boys ears.

''But I will be adding to the detention. We usually make you clean some part of the school, but since that has beared no fruit, I decided to change it to P.E on weekends'' Again, he gets no resonse.  ''In the mornings'' he adds dauntingly. Nope. Oh, he just saw tome scathing looks.

And so Sehun continues with his speech, and finally reaches the end of it, feeling as though he had been addressing some freaks with bodies and no soul. 

Jongdae gives him a thumbs up and hands him a bottle of water once he takes his seat beside him, while Kim Jongin takes his stand at the podium.

Jongin runs a hand through his messy hair, and his lips, surveying them all. '' 'Sup guys. So i don't have an elaborate speech. But I am a man who keeps his word, and i read through your suggestions, and i must say it impressed me. It almost felt like we were one.'' he smirks at the pun. ''So yes I will most probably see to it that the stuff y'all asked for will be addressed. Like you lovely ladies complaining about the length of your skirts. Yes i do understand how it can be a nuisance so i can most definitely see to it that they get shortened'' he says much to many male students delight. ''Ah but maintain chastity right'' he says earning laughter from the students.

''Anyway. I decided to use the visual route to present to you my take on the elections and its importance and all that jazz.'' he says, then nods at Chanyeol, who nods at Yifan who nods at the kid next to him who a brow in question. ''The lights Yifan'' Chanyeol hisses, and a light of comprehension dawns on Yifan's face. He takes long slow strides to the fuse box and flips the lights off, encasing the auditorium in darkness. Then, Chanyeol uses the projector and aims it at the wall behind the two podiums.

Jongin's face comes into view, albeit rather shaky and blurred. The camera zooms in and out till the cameraman is satisfied, and Jongin's face grows clear.

 ''Hold it right will ya'' he drawls, and then nods before he begins. ''Hello. I'm Kim Jongin. I will take you on a journey of discovery'' he says and everything blacks out, then focuses on Jongin's retreating back. Sehun shares a look with Jongdae, who seemed quite interested to see where this was all headed. The theme for Interstellar begins, flooding through the speakers of the auditorium and a deep voice clears its throat. 

''Life and existence. Metaphors and symbols. Abstract and solid. What is life you ask.''

Jongin on the screen keeps walking leisurely, past trees and other forms of nature, the cameraman tripping and shaking the frame every now and then.

Jongin on the screen stops and looks up at the sky. ''Why do we question things we know will never be answered.. why are humans thirsty to know matters that should be left unasked. One wise person once told me, ''Son. Responsibility may not be for you, but you are for responsibility.''

'What the '. Sehun thinks. It was obvious that this was Jongin's take on those mind riveting movie trailers that make you question things you've never delved into before.

''Ah. If I am for responsibility, then so be it. I rest my sword at the end of the battlefield, and venture into a new tomorrow. A tomorrow, where peace and true love and kindness is a hoax, too far to reach like stars in the sky, yet approachable for are shooting stars not captured when they fall..?''

Jongin on the screen approaches what looks to be a man in the alley, and the music abruptly stops. ''This place is unhygienic as '' they hear Jongin say, the distance making his voice rather muffled. Screen Jongin then beckons his cameraman closer and directs him so that they get a good view of Jongin's face, contorted in compassion. ''Alas poor man.'' he says softly. ''What karma has befallen you to live on the streets in such filthy conditions?''

The man looks up then. ''I was born on the streets.This is pretty clean compared to my previous home'' he shrugs noncomitally.

Screen Jongin looks like he's thrown off by the nonchalant response, glances at the camera and back to the man. ''Alas. The poor man has forced his mind to believe that he has been living like this from day one.. do you not know the lengths i went to to find you... Suhyun...'' he says with a dramatic sigh.

''My name ain't Suhyun. It's Jaebum.'' the man says, and pulls out a can of baked beans.

''Alas... he has forgotten his birth name. Suhyun is the son of wealthy parents, who lost it all during the economic depression. The shock of the loss, has wiped his memory clean'' Jongin says to the camera with a sad sigh. ''Do you see what the future needs? Driven by the harshness of how life treats us, you too will be given a chance. Do you see yourself at the top of the foodchain one day? Because JaeSun...That's where you belong, and most importantly...I believe in you '' Screen Jongin claps the man on the shoulder with such determination and hope that if Sehun didn't know any better, he would've felt as if he too could take on the world with just Jongin's words.

''Foodchain? I can't even afford normal food what makes ya think i can afford these fancy sounding chains of food kid?'' Jaebum mutters as he shovels spoonfuls of beans into his mouth.

Jongin ignores the man and crouches before him. ''Here Suhyun. Accept my token of appreciation for your strength to get up over and over again whenever you're pushed back down and live in such... unheard of conditions.. we need our youth to be like you'' he says offering the man a bag. ''Eventhough you are only a hobo at the moment, one day you might be someones hero''

Sehun turns to Jongdae again, and can't believe to see the latter looking convinced and as if he was ready for a revolution. His attention is back to the video when he hears something like a shriek.

''HEY!!!'' the cameraman yells, and there is a scuffle before the lens focuses on moving grass, old shoes with the big toe of the right foot sticking out, followed by a loud triumphant cackle of glee. The video ends with a closeup of Jaebum's grinning face before everything blacks out.

The lights are back and Chanyeol grins at the confused students. ''Don't worry guys. I had a mini brawl with Jaesun and got my camera back.''

He sits back down and Jongin looks bored now, standing at his podium.''So any questions?'' he asks.

Jung Daehyun's hand shoots up, and Sehun prepares himself for the ''Wtf was that?! You aren't suitable for this post'' statement. Or what he calls, The Epic Epiphany.

''Go on then'' Jongin says, waving a hand at Daehyun. ''In the beginning,you said someone wise told you that really cool thing about responsibility. Who was that?'' 

Sehun sighs loudly. Of ing course. The kids in this school didn't give a rats about its wellbeing afterall.

''Oh that. Well.. I believe anonymity gives him and his words a more profound air woudn't it.For example, you are awed by his words and have it etched in your mind because you don't know enough to judge this person, but can agree with his words since he is not known to you'' Jongin says with a sage like air.

Sehun sighs again. Unbelievable. 'This person' of anonymity and profound comprehension of life was obviously Jongin himself. 

A few more pointless questions are asked and they finally wrap up. Jongdae heads off to the greenhouse, and Sehun tuts at the sight of the board in Yifan's hand. He heard that they were planning to stick it up near the pool area. It read ''If you don't wanna drown. Turn your frown upside down.'' He squints and is sure theres a ''P.S : Vote Jongin for prez'' at the lower left corner of the board, as space was scarce.

Ah well, Sehun sighs, packing up and heading out. Out, where he comes face to face with Jongin. ''Hey'' Jongin greets him with a grin.

''Do you not care? At all?'' Sehun blurts out, and it isn't an accusation, but a question of genuine curiosity.

Jongin leans back and surveys Sehun for a while, pushing his hands into his pockets. ''About what? This election?''

''Yeah..'' Sehun nods, then shakes his head. '' About anything actually.'' he amends his statement.

Jongin's smile is tiny, almost invisible. 

''Yeah. There are some things i care about'' he says eyes turing intense as he gazes at the younger who feels scrutinized. ''Ooookay then.'' he says awkwardly and makes to walk away. 

''Hey Sehun'' Jongin says just then, making the said boy turn around to find Jongin looking ... flustered. ''Um.I wanted to ask you-.. eh'' he stops and looks down at his sneakers. ''Nevermind'' he says after a pause, and walks away briskly.

''God he's weird'' Sehun tuts watching Jongin disappear round a corner, the same corner from which Jongdae makes a sudden appearence.

''Ayy brotha'' he greets Sehun and links their arms together and they make their way to the schools gates.

'' you stink'' Sehun coughs pushing Jongdae away from him.

''I know right?! I made sure to run instead of walk today. I think I'm gonna make Fridays my cologne-less days'' Jongdae laughs happily.

*

Errands.

That was what Sehun's usual Saturday morning consisted of. His mother liked doing her grocery shopping every other Saturday and Sehun was her errand boy by default. Something about him being the youngest, is what apparently made him suitable for the position his mother says when he whines too much. ''Besides'' she'd say irritably. ''Your brother used to do everything and more of what you are doing before he married and moved away''

Sehun's usual reply to this would be a grouchy ''I will be moving out after graduation. I'd like to see you handle this on your own then. Without me to buy you groceries, you'll hardly survive''

Defeated as always by The Mother, he finds himself shopping at the grocery store first, then the market for fresh fish. He bargains with the vendors and is defeated again as always. The art of quick wit was perhaps one that vendors are born with he thinks wryly, pulling out the required cash from his wallet. Or maybe he just was not equipped to fight them. He felt rather offended when the vendor's gaze lit up at the bills and therefore couldn't see the angry glare Sehun was shooting at him heavily. A glare he had practiced for a while now before the bathroom mirror at home. 

He finds some extra cash in his jacket pocket, that The Mother had slipped in, for she knew her son loved his Saturday morning scoop of sundae from the ice cream shop near the park. It wasn't a conventional park with play things you see. Just an abandoned plot of land, soon converted into a place people had begun to frequent for exercise and mere relaxation.

Sehun grins his thanks and collects his sundae, and heads over to the roots of the large tree he always sat under every other Saturday morning, to rest his body fatigued with shopping and refresh his mind with the frozen treat.

Today though, he realizes as he sits down, something was different. The tree was the same.. his ice cream was great as usual. Then what was it?

He could hear someone speaking, or reading to be more precise, from the opposite side of the tree. A part of him feels violated, for this was his spot, he had even carved his name onto the tree, but people of this day and age were so disrepctful he thinks that this was to be expected.

He leans his head back against the trunk against his better wishes and lets the soothing voice wash over him.

''The girl sees the light sparkling on the tips of her fingers.'' the voice rolls, like calm waves washing over rocks. ''Dancing to a merry tune, flitting from finger to finger, curling between the gaps between, almost as if they wanted to embrace her in some way. She smiles, a sweet, innocent curl of her rosy lips, pearly white teeth gleaming. A beautiful laugh escapes her small parted mouth as the light dances across her palm, and she knows, that she is finally home''

The voice fluctuates and rises when needed, pauses and floats, dances and curls around Sehun, making him fall into a trance. Silence then settles over him and he blinks his eyes open, and decides to take  a peek at the storyteller instead of listening like some freak.

So he crawls on his knees and palms, still hidden by the tree, and takes a closer look. He's not surprised really to see Jongin at the other side, sitting with his legs folded, a pen tucked behind his ear and his notebook held between his long fingers. Two small children were with him, one leaning into his side, the other on his lap, hand curled around Jongin's wrist, fast asleep. 

Why Sehun wasn't  surprised was because he knew Jongin was an amazing writer and storyteller. The first story Sehun had heard by the boy was in fifth grade when the teacher had called upon them to come up and read whatever they wrote for the creative writing lesson up at the front of the class. Of course most of the stories were either incomplete or merely boring, till Jongin had strode to the front confidently and flipped his notebook open, cleared his throat and begun. Sehun still remembers the story. It was about a boy, who had to deal with an annoying elf that lived in his backgarden. The elf claims to be magical and lures the boy into a trap,  entraps the boy in his clutches,before taking the boy to the elven lands.

He wonders what happened in the end. Jongin couldn't finish his story owing to the bell ringing that day. Sehun isn't the most creative kid out there. In his humble opinion, the elf ate the child in the end. If the original versions of his childhood fairytales taught him anything, it was that Happily Ever After's were blatant lies. He is still conflicted about what his mothers true nature was for she had been the one who had bought him a copy of the Grimms Fairy Tales for his 12th birthday.

''She was eager to destroy my childhood, what a mother'' was what Sehun had told himself as he bought Jongdae a same copy of the book for his birthday. ''I ain't gonna go through this alone. My childhood was a lie, so I'm taking you there with me Best Friend'' he had written inside the book

He's broken out of his rather nostalgic memories when a woman hurries over, all thankful smiles and huffs. ''Thank you for watching them.'' she says, and Sehun narrows his eyes contemplatively as Jongin grins winningly, handing over the kid on his lap to his mother gently, with a ''No problem Ma'am''

Soon it's just them. Sehun surreptitiously begins to crawl back to his original spot but is stopped by a cheerful, ''Oh come on out''

Jongin is grinning, eyes not leaving his book and Sehun looks to his side and behind himself before realizing that his was what gave him away, sticking out. 'Traitor', he hisses internally.

With a grunt he crawls towards Jongin and settles down next to him rather ungracefully.

''Nice story'' he says.

''Yeah? You wanna hear more?''

''Okay..'' he says unsurely, and raises a brow when Jongin pulls out another book and flips through it. 

He smirks at Sehun and begins. ''The water in the pool was just right. He hoists her up his waist, smirking  when she deliberately drags her legs up the sides of his torso in the process, and places her pert bottom on the edge of the pool. Spreadings her legs, his eyes glint ferally because there was really nothing much to hide. The wine would be delicious off of her--''

Yeah. Sehun thinks blushing furiously, Jongin really deserved that smack to the face. Via a bag of fish. Yet the older is only laughing.

*

When they were 15, they were given a project. To grow a plant of your choice and take care of it. Something about helping the environment had been what their teacher had told them. At the end of the project, the best and potentially amazing plants were taken to the greenhouse. 

Sehun remembers his plant. Christmas Ivy. He had googled for plants easy to look after and realized that his neighbours had Christmas Ivy.

Their time together was beautiful. Chrissy, as the uncreative Sehun had christened her, had bloomed like a ray of warm sunshine, and under Sehun's meticulous care, grown majestic.

Alas, every relationship has its rough patches and ChrisHun was torn apart when he had fallen sick, and taken a week off school, leaving Chrissy to fight a battle for her life in her state of motionlessness against the bugs, that have been targeting her for long now.

Sehun still remembers how devastated he was when he found Chrissy, for it had been like walking upon a rotting body at a crime scene.

Time heals, they say, and though the pain was deep, Sehun had moved on, for Chrissy's sake as that would be what she would've wanted. In memory of Chrissy, he had grown another Christmas Ivy at home, named it Benson, and they are good friends, for first love always leaves a tangible mark.

Jongdae had grown cherry tomatoes and was in fact very attached to his plant too. He christened it Tootmy, Toots for short, and Sehun admits that the cherry tomatoes tasted amazing.

Thrice a week, Jongdae would head up to the green house to talk and tend to Toots, even after all these years, and this Thursday was one of the very few first times he couldn't. Enter Sehun. The usual replacement. Apparently Toots has been looking ''yellow'' Jongdae had said as he pleaded with Sehun to go and offer his mighty hands of salvation to the plant. ''Well... Toots has been very helpful in filling my hungry stomach on many occasions'' Sehun had admitted unwillingly, then grabbed the equipment Jongdae had at him before heading to school.

Jongdae had also told him of the produce being very bad this time if the year. Not just with Toots, but the other plants as well.

Since he's got a free period and no Jongdae to laze around with, he unlocks the heavy padlock over the greenhouse door and lets himself in, the door making a soft clang behind him. 

There sat Toots. In all her yellow glory. Sehun shuffles to it. ''Hello Toots, i heard you're yellow'' he says squatting before the plant and pulling on his gardening gloves. This felt like he was about to perform a surgery and consoling the patient before digging into them throwing the ''You won't feel a thing'' lie into the wind. ''Let's have a look huh. I think some pruning would do the needful, Jongdae tends to get fussy'' he murmurs as he goes about carefully pruning the plant with Jongdae's clippers. Nostalgia sweeps through him for Chrissy used to be pruned back then too, and would never be pruned again....

''You're a silent sufferer huh Toots'' he smiles, putting away the clippers and picking up the spray bottle, swiftly spraying the roots of the plant. ''It's both good and bad to be a silent sufferer you know''

He hears a snicker and balks.

''You talk..?'' he asks the plant in wonder.

''Yes. But only to those worthy of my intellect'' the plant says, and Sehun looks up behind the plant to see Jongin holding a fist to his mouth to hide his laughter. 

''Why are you here'' Sehun deadpans schooling his face to one of indifference to hide the shame.

''Whaddaya mean. It's as much as mine as it is yours'' Jongin replies cocking a brow at him.

Sehun's eyes narrow as he studies The Bum before him. ''How'd you get in?''

''Naturally from there'' Jongin juts his chin towards the door with a tut at Sehun's ignorance and the younger is about to ask how, when it registers in his mind that Jongin probably just picks the lock. 

Jongin lies down on the bench situated behind Sehun and crosses his arms behind his head as a makeshift pillow, deciding to break the silence between them, after watching Sehun tend to the plant with affection for more than 10 minutes now.

''I come here often because rooftops are overrated. Besides, it's cool thanks to all the plants, and sometimes they give me food too..''

Sehun decides to ignore the boy and starts to examine Toots in case he had missed anything. Like the bugs.. who he won't forgive for life. But wait, he thinks straightening up and twisting his torso to face Jongin. ''Are you the reason for the produce is weak this year?''

''Produce?'' Jongin echoes confusion etched on his features when he tilts his head to look at Sehun, and sees a sinister smile stretching over the youngers features.

''Well well. A nominee for the post of student council president. In reality, a thief. Looks like i can use this against you..'' he smirks, putting Toots away and standing up to dust his hands and uniform. He stops unrolling his shirt sleeves when he sees Jongin staring a spot on his collarbone, visible as he had unbottoned the first two buttons of his shirt to battle the heat.

''What'' he asks looking at his collarbones, then at Jongin, repeatedly till the older boy walks to him slowly, making Sehun back away because he was positive that Jongin was possessed . ''I won't really do that, I was only kidding'' he stumbles over some plants in his attempt to create distance between them, till his back meets the glass walls of the greenhouse as Jongin crowds him against it.

''This is so cliche..'' he sighs rolling his eyes and holding a palm out to create distance between them. He had once sworn to buy Jongdae a pair of sneakers if he could find a romance drama with no wall crowding scene, so the shame of experiencing it in reality was disgraceful.

Jongin chuckles in amusement as he watches the others expression. ''Maybe that's why i did it. Say Sehun. You've got a lot of moles.''

''What.'' Sehun head shoots up to meet Jongin's gaze with a questioning one of his own

''I've only seen the ones on your neck.. once i saw one on your upper thigh during P.E.. I've never seen this though'' he says, tracing a spot on Sehun's collarbone, making Sehun feel rather uncomfortble as he visibly sees Jongin's eyes grow darker. He wraps his own fingers over Jongin's wrist and tugs on it in an attempt to remove the olders hand off of him, which makes the older blink at look at him. But then his eyes fall onto a spot under Sehun' jaw, where their hands had stopped and his lips tug upwards slightly.

''There's one here too'' he whispers as if it's a secret only between them and shakes the others hand off of his wrist to tilt Sehun's jaw so that he can gaze at the small mole. ''It's real small so no wonder i missed it.'' he chuckles lowly, tracing a thumb over the spot, and Sehun feels this odd anticipation, coupled with red lights screaming ''RUN!'' in his mind, but Jongin is caressing his jaw so gently that he unconsciously leans into the touch, eyes fluttering shut but snapping open just as fast at the realization of something.

''Have you been watching me.'' he asks exhaling through his nose rather impatiently when Jongin frowns and turns his jaw again. The view of Sehun's mole was more important to him at the moment.

''Yeah. How come you nevers noticed'' he asks dipping his head down and resting it on the younger's shoulder, letting out a satisfied huff that makes the side of Sehun's throat tingle at the puff of warm breath he feels against it. ''You are quite oblivious anyway so it's not surprising that you didn't''

''...Um.. i don't know what to say now cause you admitted that so shamelessly. I'm kinda stumped at the moment but I might have questions after your confession sinks in'' he says seriously, moving away because it tickles when Jongin brushes the tip of his nose against the skin of his throat.

''Can i kiss it.'' Jongin then asks bluntly.

''Uh.. No..?.'' Sehun says slowly beginning to move away from Jongin because he had raised his head to look at him, and Sehun could literally see his irises dilating and it was quite nerve wracking. 

''Please Sehun, I've wanted to do this for a while now and I can't hold myself back anymore'' Jongin sighs and juts his lips out unconsciously and Sehun finally pushes him back because just yesterday they were merely passing each other in the halls, with Jongin grinning at him, and him replying with a cocked brow because when he'd practiced it in the mirror, it gave off a very challenging vibe.

''You're so weird Kim Jongin'' he says before bolting out of the greenhouse, because Jongin was looking way different to what he was used to, completely forgetting to take Jongdaes supplies back.

*

Since then, Sehun is hyper aware of Jongins presence. Be it while campaigning, or the few classes they shared, he was always looking around, sizing up his surroundings.

''Is this categorized as stalking?'' he wonders as Jongdae follows him to their next class. He'd just passed Jongin and his posse. The tanned male had smirked and run his index finger over his own collarbone meaningfully, making Sehun turn away with an impassive face though his skin had tingled. It takes time, but that expression was one he can proudly say he had mastered.

The worst was P.E 

He could feel Jongin's eyes on his legs. He had never noticed the mole in his inner thigh, but couldn't unsee it anymore. He sometimes felt as though it was staring at him. He even changes in one of the stalls now, because he's sure Jongin would appear from somehwere and touch his beloved moles.

He had assumed that the library would be his safe havan, and let his guard down there. Bad move.

He had jumped, so hard that his kneecap had made  a loud bang as it hit the underside of the table, because someone had his nape from behind. The someone turned out to be Jongin of course

''Please let me see them all..?'' the ert had whispered in his ear, breath heavy and lips lightly grazing the lobe. His right hand was then making small circular motions on Sehun's shoulder, his nose tip lightly running over his ear shell.

Nothing feels as satisfying as smacking someone who bothers you in the stomach with a thick book. 

This goes on for weeks.

Life is indeed strange.

For Sehun is ashamed to say that he grows comfortable enough in Jongin's presence to lower his guard to half mast, because all this skirting around the male had unwittingly helped him get to know the boy.

Therefore he now knew quite a bit about Jongin. And dare he say, he liked the boy. Of course as a friend that is. Recently when he was putting up a poster on the notice board, he hadn't jumped out of his skin when he felt hands the side of his waist languidly and rest on his hips. A chin had settled on his shoulder and none had bothered about the interested looks they were receiving because they'd grown comfortable around each other now. 

Jongin wasn't a bad guy at all, Sehun learns.

Alas, Sehun thinks he had also come to trust the Kim. To the point he occasionally lets his guard drop to the ground.

Jongin's persistence should be applauded for Sehun is slowly letting go, and a few times Sehun himself had even felt like giving in. ''Just the shirt then..?'' he had murmured when Jongin had him sit on a bench in the locker room after everyone had left, settling himself between Sehun's thighs on his shins. Jongin had lightly run his fingers up Sehun's arm, and thumbed his chin, tilting the boys head down. ''No. That's not enough. I want to see, touch and taste everything'' Sehun was about to give in, and loses himself in Jongin's brown eyes that look warm and assuring. His hands had been on his shirt buttons when they'd heard voices outside, that had roused Sehun from his stupor making him stumble up, and away from Jongin hurriedly, squeezing his eyes shut. 

''Body you betray me. After all I've done for you..'' he chastises his poor form

*

D Day.

It was D Day, and non of the student body seems interested in where the fate of their school and future lay. A special assembly was to be held where The Revelation was to take place.

Now that they were.. friends.. or something, the competition (one sided because only Sehun felt the need to see this as a legitimate Battle for Justice) between them was non existent. Sehun likes hanging out with Jongin. There was more to him than the one dimensional layer everyone saw, and it was fun to find new things about him. Sehun also notices how Jongin is undergoing a dry spell in his attempts of undressing Sehun and.. seeing his moles.. among other things. That's all fine and dandy with Sehun. But, see Jongin was also not initiating any skinship. He missed that. It always felt nice to have Jongin's arm around him, or his head on his shoulder. Just him being close made Sehun feel things he hadn't in his 17 years of meagre existence.

Cue the pout.

The auditorium was slowly filling up with students and teachers, but Sehun doesn't feel anticipation, nervousness or excitement like he assumed he would.

All he feels is the weight of the responsibilities and the trust that will be placed in him after he wins. 

Soon the whole school watches the previous student council president walk upto the podium where the Principal is waiting, and Sehun sees Jongin sitting at the other side of the auditorium with his gang. They make eye contact and Sehun tries for a smile but blinks thrice instead, but feels his lips tug when Jongin gives him a fond half smile anyway.

The principal clears his throat and adjusts the microphone, ready to give a speech of righteousness and guidance, importance of responsibilities and taking part in school activities. Sehun tunes him out because he would be getting a private talk with the man later anyway.

Jongdae pokes him in the bicep after about 20 minutes and Sehun turns his full attention to the principal. ''The moment of truth'' he chuckles, exaggerating the opening of the envelop almost as if he were at the Oscars. Students sigh in irritation as he slowly opens the flap, pulls out the paper, smiles at them, looks at the contents, makes a ''ooooh niiiiceeeee'' face, looks at them again and smiles.

''And the President of Yehwan High School is... Oh!'' he exclaims.

Jongdae hyperventilates as the principal fiddles with the paper that had almost flown in a wind that never entered the confined space. It would be funny if the Vice Principal was holding a fan or something in the wings, to make this moment more theatrical, Sehun thinks.

''The Student Council President of this year, of Yehwan High School is.. K--'' he stops and at this Sehun's eyes widen just a bit because did he just say K?

The Principal chuckles and removes his glasses, rubbing them on his shirt ''.. sorry i got new lenses'' he continues to chuckle alone.

''...Oh''

Inhale.

''-Kay. It's Sehun'' he says abruptly. The students look glad that the moment was over and begin to stand up, till the previous Student Council President gives them a dangerous look. She had been one dangerous woman feared by all. In a year, the students knew what she wanted of them with just one look, for she had had no need to verbalize orders.

Loud cheers and boisterous clapping fill the atmosphere and Sehun grins bashfully, feeling elated yet humbled at the response he was receiving. He definitely had their full support he thinks, blinking away tears of gratitude. Jongdae was screeching beside him, making unidentifiable yet rude gestures at Chanyeol and Yifan who didn't look that fazed to be honest that their friend had lost. 

Sehun thanks everyone hugging and congratulating him but stops when he makes eye contact with Kim Jongin. Whose blank expression made Sehun's eyes widen.

'Oh no.. he's mad' Sehun gulps.

''Oh holy crap'' he mumbles as Jongin walks towards him with a purpose. Sehun's brain was ordering him to run but his pride was ordering him to stand his ground and fight back for a victory that was won by fairplay, yet he can't help but take three steps back as Jongin nears.

 Sehun's hands fumble behind him to grasp at something solid he could use when attacked for he wasn't going to go down without a fight. Alas, all that his fingers come into contact is with Jongdae's hand, but beggars can't be choosers, it would have to do. 

His stance is one that screams ''I'M READY TO FIGHT'', when Jongin stomps and closes the final space between them, 

He inhales when Jongin stops before him, and tightens his grip around a yelling Jongdae's wrist, waiting for Jongin to make the first move. One must watch the enemy first before calculating their possible moves afterall.

Jongin takes the first step. By pulling Sehun roughly by his tie and kissing the spot under his jaw.

A curious silence falls over the students as they watch their freshly picked president's jaw being kissed by the soon to be Vice president, and the magazine committee is quick to snap pictures of what would become the hot topic of the school very soon. It was not often that they could gather any stories that would interest the student body. They had fallen to the level of interviewing the support staff and caretaker, and the cafeteria staff whose mutual complaints revolved around the students so it wasn't surprising that no one read the magazine anymore, when the articles were anti-student..

Over at the front, Jongin had pulled away but was gazing at Sehun with eyes full of emotion.

He bites his lip shyly and presses his palm on the length of Sehun's throat. ''I couldn't hold myself back'' he whispers so that only they could hear. Not even Jongdae straining his ears close to Sehun could hear the exchange.  ''Had to catch you offguard'' he says softly smiling in amusement when Sehun blinks at him rapidly, an attempt to make the situation clarify itself. ''I really wanted to kiss you but then your mole caught my attention so...'' he rambles on with a one shouldered shrug, caressing Sehun's neck and cupping his cheek.

Before Sehun can react though, teachers and students swarm in, separating the two in order to continue congratulating Sehun, who unconsciously reaches out to Jongin who was hidden somewhere in the mass of bodies.

*

They don't really talk about it for it's quite self explanatory. 

Sehun gets the usual lecture about how important his role is from the principal, and he listens to it all boredly, only startling to attention when Jongin walks in and sits beside him. Sehun doesn't look at the boy for his cheeks are painted a lovely shade of red, which Jongin sees anyway and smirks at. Then Sehun has to wait as the Principal gives Jongin his lecture with a lot of ''Kim, I am aware you don't like responsibility but this is all you'll have in you CV apart from the usual info so do this right.'' Jongin brushes this off with a lazy smile, which he honestly thinks comes off as a determined one, and finally the two are dismissed.

They walk down the corridors silently, anticipation building in the air around them, till Jongin makes the first move. He pulls them to a secluded part of the corridor and Sehun leans against the wall, because it gave off a suave nonchalant air. Ah, wait. He crosses his arms and puts on his mask of indifference. All that practice was really coming in handy.

Jongin scratches his brow and his lips before sighing. ''Eventhough it may have seemed that I am infatuated with your moles, which I won't deny, because the few I've seen really , I do really like you Sehun.. The moles are a bonus'' he admits, a light blush forming on his own cheeks. 

''Really? The way you keep bringing them up says otherwise'' Sehun says passively, internally chuckling when Jongin bites his lip and glances at him.

''I admit I sound like a freak but its true when i say i like you'' he says simply, his eyes full of honesty and determination.

Sehun knows. And Jongin loves how a smile blooms on the youngers face, eyes crinkling into crescents and mouth upturned beautifully. ''I know you do'' he says and Jongin chuckles at the unabashed frankness, that comes with Oh Sehun. ''I kinda like you too'' he says then, and Jongin leans into him, pressing a kiss onto his forehead, then cheeks. 

''I have a feeling.. that we're gonna work out. For a really long time'' Jongin whispers against his cheek while he wraps Sehun's arms around his waist so that he can move that much closer to the younger. ''I can't wait till I can have you on my lap as I examine every inch of your body'' he says mouthing his way down a blushing Sehun's jaw. 

''I won't give in so easily to the likes of you'' Sehun scoffs through the new feelings surging through him, and feels Jongin's smile against his temple. 

''So wait. Have you liked me since childhood or something?'' Sehun asks, because maybe he too, like the lead role of a drama has had a secret admirer all this time but never noticed!

Aw Jongin, he sniffles mentally. I shall have to make it up to you for the lack of attention and rejection you must've felt, Sehun thinks decisively.

''Eh? No. I think it was during the course of this campaign'' Jongin confesses, a little confused when Sehun looks bummed out, so he kisses the latter on the nose.

They part when the hear a camera click, to find the magazing committee Editor and photographer busy taking down more notes and evidence for the latest scoop.

As they walk past the two, Sehun hears the Editor saying '' 'The school president's rendezvous with the VP' sounds better than ''Oho, what a scandal in the hallways!''

''We're gonna put the school committee meeting room use to good use'' Jongin says pleasantly, but Sehun is busy mentally ticking off the many things he had to tackle soon.

Jongin smirks. Oh he had a lot of ideas for some writing material, which he would also like to enact with Sehun. With a satisfied hum, he draws the younger close, and pecks his cheek.

***

A month passes and with how meticulous and organized Sehun is, everything is working out well like a well oiled machine. He's happy that Jongdae is also a part of the committee, but is questioning what Yifan is doing there with them. 

A thursday evening finds Sehun and Jongin discussing what else they can add or remove regarding the school rules. It's a quarter to 6.00 pm, and Jongin is bored out of his mind. Initially his plan had been to refuse Vice Presidentship, but now since it meant spending more time with Sehun he was content with it. 

He was also surprising himself with the way he was looking into matters and taking his job seriously, but when he thinks about it, it's mostly for Sehun's sake. He plans on halving Sehun's responsibilities and executing them so well that Sehun wouldn't be shouldering the weight of everything by himself. 

The two were now closer than ever. Being in a relationship with Sehun was new and frankly amazing in Jongin's opinion. Sehun was one of the most interesting and eccentric people Jongin had ever met and his quirks were all things Jongin had grown very fond of.

''It's really not the best solution Jongin.'' Sehun says impatiently tapping his pen on the paper. 

Jongin pops his bubblegum obnoxiously and gazes at him, a teasing glint in his eye. He really likes the way his name rolls off Sehun's tongue. ''Uh huh.''

''So I'm gonna say no ok'' Sehun says because agreeing to let students get physically violent in case of being cornered by a bully could lead to many things. Knowing the students at this school, they would use this opportunity to create fights for their entertainment. If at all, Sehun thinks, an environment must be provided so that issues of any kind shouldn't go so far as to the students having to get physically violent to resort it.

Besides, bullying wasn't even as big of an issue in their school. Sehun flips through the files while stifling a yawn, and Jongin kinda wants his full attention right now.

So he scoots over and nuzzles into Sehun's neck. ''I'm resigning'' he whines, ing the top two buttons of the youngers shirt and pushing it aside to look at the collarbone mole he had named Fu, because the glorious day Sehun had allowed him to kiss, bite and it, he had been making breathy noises, the most apparent one being ''Fu''. Interesting because when Jongin did the same to the mole on his neck, Sehun made a different sound.

Sehun chuckles and pats his head, running his fingers through Jongin's silky hair. ''No you ain't gonna leave me alone to deal with all this crap on my own.''

''Yeah we wouldn't want that'' Jongin exhales, nosing at Sehun's throat and kissing Fu. 

''I really like your neck Sehun.. It has inspired me to write a story too by the way, I'll let you read it'' Jongin says after a moment of silence, settling down for a short nap on Sehun's lap.

Sehun moves the papers he was skimming through so that he could a brow down at Jongin. ''And how dirty is this story?''

Jongin smirks and traces his finger over Sehun's lips. ''Oh very. You see, I based it off of us. I would say things are pretty wild in it.'' A little exaggerated because they hadn't really even gone all the way yet. They hadn't even made it to third base!

The story was technically based on Jongin's wild fantasies with Sehun, that he planned to fulfill one day.

''Well damn.'' Sehun says going back to his work, making Jongin frown. He sits up and pulls the papers away shaking his head defiantly at a Sehun who looks as if he were about to protest. 

''Kiss me first'' he says playfully, tossing the papers aside. After a few seconds, Sehun lets out an obviously exaggerated sigh as if this were a burden and leans towards Jongin to grant him his wish.

Their lips meet in a gentle caress, and Jongin soon deepens it by pulling Sehun close so that half his body is on Jongin's. Soon tongues join in the equation and Jongin's hands are Sehun's chest. A request that Sehun always refuses to comply with pops in his mind, and he thinks giving it a go again won't hurt anyone. So he enjoys Sehun nibbling on his lips for a bit then pulls away, breaking the kiss and making Sehun whine against his will. 

''Hun, can i please see you. Just to see you, nothing else'' he says letting their foreheads touch as they breathe into each others mouths.

Sehun is silent for a while, and Jongin pouts in his mind at the obvious rejection about to come his way, but making out is fine with him too so he shrugs and is about to pull Sehun to him, but Sehun stands up and Jongin gets a horrifying image of Sehun breaking things off with him for being too pushy.

He watches Sehun nervously, nervousness shifting into surprise as Sehun sits on the student council meeting room table, and looks at him shyly.

''... It's okay.. here right..?'' he blushes beautifully, and Jongin almost whines as a strong rush of affection for the younger engulfs him completely. He is also at this point but has to keep the beast within in control.

Jongin approaches Sehun and parts his legs, standing between his thighs. He cups Sehun's rosy cheeks in his hands and lifts his head up till their eyes meet, and Jongin is pretty sure that what he feels is love. 

''This'' he says pressing a kiss to Sehun's lips. ''... is perfect'' he says with a tender smile, the meaning of his words going layers deeper than just one.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Well.. that's the first one shot.. o_o How was it... *braces self*  I am open to criticism. *deep inhale*

Guys I just started with some light ones cause i don't think I'm that good at angst so till I'm ready to push out some angst y'all stuck with the lighter themed ones!

I'm open to prompts, but will only do ones I feel I can do justice to! You can either PM me or drop them in the comments!

Now Imma go back to my EXO marathon and immerse in feelz. Run This is such a bop and Ka ching is satiating my fangurl loneliness as I wait for baes to come slay me to oblivion.. 

Thank you for all the upvotes and subs, and your thoughts on this oneshot would be great since it's my way of trying to crawl out of my writers block! ^^