Spring Day

I Miss You

Mina arrived at the main building for the entertainment company, BigHit, she was going to visit her family considering she didn't have much of a family. She came from a really poor area of Daegu, South Korea and she was quickly abandoned. It didn't take her long to get back up. She made a life-long friend named Kim Taehyung. He was a strange kid but she adored him. It was not long ago, it seems, that Taehyung decided to move to Seoul, South Korea and he asked Mina to come along and she did. There she witnessed Taehyung grow up into a fine young man.

She entered the practice room where she heard music, when she opened the door all heads turned to her and one excited male ran to her and tackled her. "Mina-ssi!"
"Ugh...Taehyung-ah. I wasn't gone that long." Mina giggled while petting his hair. "Get off me now, TaeTae, please." Taehyung did what she wished.
"What brings you here?" A tall male approached her, dimples on both sides of his mouth appeared when he smiled.
"Ah, Namjoonie...I'm just here to see what you guys have in mind for your next comeback after Young Forever." She smiled as she felt a hug from behind. "Hoseok-ah." Mina closed her eyes, keeping that small smile on her face.
"You look cute, my little Mina." It's true, Mina was almost 160cm so she was quite small compared to the members of the popular group BTS.
"Where's ChimChim and Seokjinnie oppa and Yoongi oppa? And what about that little troublemaker Kookie?" She asked using all of her nicknames for the boys as she looked the three members there.
"Its going to be where's Namjoonie and TaeTae too." Taehyung giggled as him and Namjoon ran out of the room leaving Hoseok with Mina.
"What's going on, Hoseok?" Mina asked, confused as she turned to face Hoseok. As she turned he kissed every inch of her face,
"We're going to spend a day with each other." As Hoseok told her with a heart-shaped smile, they smiled at each other and giggled.

(That Night)

Mina & Hoseok were at the dorm of the boys, and Hoseok stated, "I don't really feel safe with you walking home by yourself."
Mina smiled, "It's okay, Hoseok. I've walked home by myself plenty of times, besides I'd like to be alone for a bit. I had fun today." She went on her tippy toes and kissed Hoseok on the lips.
He then sighed and hugged her and said goodnight.

(The Next Day)

The boys woke up, and Jimin looked at his phone noticing something unusual, "Guys, Mina didn't text us 'Good morning' like she always does."
Hoseok immediately grabbed his own phone and texted Mina, My little Mina, please answer me. He started spamming only a second later.
He got a response, Yah, Hoseok-ah. Don't go blowing up my phone like that. I just overslept. Good morning, my sunshine.
"You guys, she's okay. She just overslept." Hoseok sighed of relief.
Taehyung had a really serious look on his face, Are you really okay, Mina?


It had been since August...

Hoseok was on his phone looking at pictures on his phone of him and Mina, without another moment to spare he went to send a text to Mina.

Hoseok: Mina-ssi. It's been since August that you've left this world. I still can't forgive you for walking those train tracks so carelessly. 


Mina was walking way ahead of the boys, being the curious girl she was she had spotted something alongside the train tracks. "Mina-ssi! Be careful!" Hoseok & Taehyung called out. Before the boys could react, Mina looked up and over her shoulder and there her end came faster than she could blink. After the car hit her on the train tracks, the driver got out of his car to check on Mina who had died on impact. "Mina!" Hoseok ran as fast he could to her and the car driver. He cradled her bloodied hands, he was crying and the rest of Bangtan cried and hugged Hoseok & Mina's lifeless body.


Hoseok: Every day, I think of you. It's been hard on all of us. Taehyung, he's no longer the happy V the fans know. You know his grandmother died yet you go and leave him too. Jimin was quiet before you left us but yet now he's completely silent. Yoongi hyung, Namjoon, Seokjin hyung, they miss your smile. Namjoon, he wrote you a song for our next comeback...please come to our comeback stage and llisten to it.

The heartbroken youth pressed send and it said, Failed.


I miss you
When I say that, I miss you more
I’m looking at your photo
But I still miss you
Time is so cruel
I hate us
Now it’s hard
To even see each other’s faces

 

It’s only winter here
Even in August, winter is here
My heart makes time run
Like a Snowpiercer left alone
I wanna hold your hand
And go to the other side of the earth
To end this winter
How much longing has to fall like snow
For the spring days to come?
Friend

Like a small piece
Of dust
That floats in the air
If the flying snow is me
I could
Reach you faster

Snowflakes are falling
Getting farther away
I miss you (I miss you)
I miss you (I miss you)
How much more do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay up?
Until I can see you? (until I can see you?)
Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)

Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer
Stay there

Did you change?
(Did you change?)
Or did I change?
(Did I change?)
I hate even this moment that is passing
I guess we changed
I guess that’s how everything is

Yeah I hate you
Although you left
There hasn’t been a day that I have forgotten you
Honestly, I miss you
But now I’ll erase you
Because that will hurt less than resenting you

I’m blowing out the cold you
Like smoke, like white smoke
I say that I’m gonna erase you
But actually, I still can’t let you go

Snowflakes are falling
Getting farther away
I miss you (I miss you)
I miss you (I miss you)
How much more do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay up?
Until I can see you? (until I can see you?)
Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)

You know it all
You’re my best friend
The morning will come again
Because no darkness,
No season
Can last forever

Cherry blossoms are blooming
The winter is ending
I miss you (I miss you)
I miss you (I miss you)
If I wait a little longer (if I wait)
If I stay up a few more nights
I’ll go see you (I’ll go see you)
I’ll go pick you up (I’ll go pick you up)

Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer
Stay there


I know this kind of but i wasn't meant to be great it was just an idea that had popped into my head. I hope you enjoyed. Spring Day is a great song and it makes me emo lol.