Chapter 2

The Bucket List

"Are you going to out?" I asked as my brother was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah everyone's meeting up at Namjoon's. Why?"

"Can I come?" It's been so boring around the house lately since mom has started back at work.

"I guess. You can come and hang out with Nayeon anyway." 

"Cool." Nayeon was Namjoon's sister and one year younger than me.

Hoseok grabs my arm before I walk out to his car. "Are you sure you don't want to tell them?"

I roll my eyes since he brings this topic up every single time his friends come up in a conversation.

"I just want to look out for you." He places a hand on my shoulder. "What if there's an emergency and I'm not around?"

I smirk at him as we walk out the door. "Let's be honest if there was an emergency, you'd scream like a little girl and faint."

After about a 15 minute ride we arrive at Namjoon's house. He walks out the door and greets Hoseok and me. "What's up?" He nods at me and then he gives Hoseok a high five. "Taehyung and Jungkook are already here," he turns to me again, " Nayeon's up in her room. Jin's picking up the pizzas we ordered so I hope you two are okay with that.

"It's fine." I smiled and walked towards Nayeon's room, but not before stopping by a certain duo playing video games in the living room.

"Who's winning?" I sit beside Jungkook on the couch.

'Jungkook's cheating."

"Taehyung's a sore loser."

Their eyes never left the screen.

I need a look at Jungkook. His gaze is intensely focused on the game. 

His eyebrows are furrowed. His tongue was slightly sticking out. His "determined" face was cute.

Jimin walks in and we make eye contact. He looks at me, then Jungkook, then back to me and raises one eyebrow. I feel the heat rise to my face as I quickly make my way to Nayeon's room.

I knock on her door. "Come in." I walk in and she's laying on her bed watching YouTube.

"Haneul!" She moves on the bed to give me room to sit with her.

I look at what she's watching. 'Sehun Artificial Lover fancam'

She replays the video and we spend the majority of the time watching Exo videos while waiting for Jin to come with the pizza.

We had just finished a contemplation of Vixx's Ken screaming when Taehyung's voice sounded through the house. "Pizza man's here!"

"It's nice to know what you think of me." Jin says sarcastically.

Nayeon and I run up to him and hug him. "We appreciate you, Jin!"

Both Hoseok and Namjoon pull us off. 

"They're only saying that because you brought food." Jin laughed at Yoongi's remark.

"We can split the money later." Namjoon says as he grabs plates. "I'm hungry."

I grab a slice of cheese and sausage and sit down by Nayeon.

Jimin sits beside me and says, "Since you like sausage I could- Ow!" My brother had smacked him in the back of the head.

"You didn't even know what I was going to say!" Jimin whined.

"I feel like I would've hit you harder if you had." Hoseok walked back in the kitchen.

Jimin was busy grumbling about how Hoseok can't take a joke when Nayeon inputed. "Jimin, you might want to move over before Hoseok comes back in here."

He stops talking and has a mischievous look in his eyes. I don't like that look. "Are you sure it's not because she wants to sit because a certain someone, who happens to be wearing a white shirt and timberlands." His face gets closer to mine.

I shove him away. "I have no idea what your talking about.

"Your crush on Jungkook ." He said this as confidently as one would say the sky is blue.

"I don't like him like that"

"Does Hoseok know about your crush?"

"No- Dang it!" I look to Nayeon for support, but she just gives me a small smile.

Jimin just grins. "Relax I won't say anything." He just eats his pizza nonchalantly like hadn't figured out my biggest secret. Well, I guess second biggest now.

The others walk in and hand us drinks. I couldn't help but notice when a certain someone walked passed us to the other couch that Jimin kept nudging me with his elbow.

"Jimin just because you can't get a girl it doesn't mean you can bother their sisters." Everyone laughed at Jungkook's comment.

I'm thankful that he had misinterpreted the nudging as just him being annoying.

"I would never." His tone was innocent in order to defend himself.

After lunch we watched a horror movie, Jimin having been moved to the other couch with Jungkook because our brothers got tired of him "flaunting" himself to us by saying we can hug him if we got scared. Meh, I don't have to put up with him now.

I fell asleep with my head on Nayeon's shoulder while she leaned on the arm of the couch.

"Hey wake up." I open my eyes and see Hoseok slightly shaking me. "It's time to go home."

We said our goodbyes to everyone before getting in the car and leaving.