Fated to Love You

Fated to Love You (Goblin: A Lonely and Great God)

FATED TO LOVE YOU

Present Time
Canada

There are moments that last forever in one's mind. Moments so precious that it come to us so clearly we can remember every minute of it. Every sound, every feeling, and even the smell we can attribute to that moment.

I stared at the horizon in front of me while my mind was so lost in those memories 
that I could even feel and hear everything. See every detail. Hear every sound. Feel every wisp of air.

Sometimes a thought would come up to my mind so suddenly.

Does He ever gets tired of punishing me for all those sins?

Will this ever end?

Will I see her again?

Then I will close my eyes and ask for forgiveness. For not living as hard as I should.

I let out a shaky breath as I once again recall her face in those moments. When her dying breath was brushing against my face, and her cold hands wiping the tears from my cheeks. It was during those moments that I find it hard to breathe.

But she kept on pulling me back to her light.

The person left behind has to live life to the full.. That's the proper response to the love you were given..

How can he not grant her that wish?

The winds picked up as dozens of dandelion seeds flew around me. I looked back to where it must've come from.

Then I saw her..

It was a miracle how I managed to stand up on my feet and take a step when I was suddenly filled with intense emotions that it's nearly dizzying.

"Ajussi.." She said with a teary smile. "You know who I am, right?"

As I stare at her, those emotions threatening to come out came barreling out of my chest. My visions became a hazy blur as I gave my answer,

"The first and last.. Goblin's bride."