Kiss Me

SINRIN ONE SHOTS

She has the most beautiful eyes,

Somehow her lips matched her rosy pink cheeks,

With her nose high as ever,

Unfortunately I can never be with her.

 

Yerin stares blankly at her written poem while the teacher is busy talking in front of the class. Although it was important, Yerin already knew what he was talking about so she doesn’t even bother to pay attention.

The girl lets out a small sigh that’s barely audible throughout the hectic classroom, she can never focus in class nowadays. Thinking about the girl she wrote about, how did she get into this situation?

At first she thought she just liked her best friend, Sinb, as.. a best friend. But it turned into something more as time went on. She never understood why she has these feelings for the other girl. But then again looking back at her past, she definitely only took interest in girls and has never liked any boys.

The thought never really bothered her until recently, the obvious reason being that she has to face Sinb everyday and suffer. She can never resist the other girl no matter how hard she tries, not when she’s her best friend and sits next to her in class.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her left shoulder. Lifting her head up, she glances to her left and sees Sinb looking at her with concerned eyes. “Gwaenchana?” the girl only mouths to her not wanting to get scolded by the teacher for talking in class.

Yerin flashes her a weak smile and gives a small nod before returning to her notebook.

 

Eyes filled with concern,

Is there more to it?

Oh how I wish it did.

 

She adds another paragraph to the poem she wrote. Putting down her pencil, she secretly tries to glace to her left trying to be unnoticed. But to her surprise, the other girl was already staring at her deeply. Upon being caught, Sinb’s panicked expression can be seen clearly. Not knowing how to react Yerin gives Sinb her infamous eye smile that has never fail to make Sinb’s heart flutter like a butterfly.

With flushed cheeks, Sinb hesitantly smiles back with a small nod added and proceeds to look down at her own notes…which was filled with doodles of her name and Yerin’s name with hearts all over the place. Sinb doesn’t remember when she started to realize that she likes Yerin more than a friend but there’s no denying that she has had a crush on the girl since forever- even before she realized it.

In the midst of the girls both being fussed by each other, the bell rings indicating the class is over and now it’s time for recess. Both of their heads spike up looking at each other a tad bit awkwardly. Not knowing what to do.

“Paegopa” Sinb says with a pout. Although the girl hated aegyo, somehow she has her own that can never make Yerin’s stomach stay put.

“Meokja!” Yerin says enthusiastically, something that happens often when she wants to hide her thoughts.

“But I don’t have an appetite” Sinb continues with her pout still present. “Let’s go sit at the school park then, we have a lot of time on our hands” the other girl suggests with her eye smile. Sinb nods in agreement and they proceed to the location.

On the walk there, both of them were oddly silent walking next to each other. Both in their own thoughts. The walk didn’t take a long time though, so the silence only lasted around a few minutes.

“Sinb-ah” Yerin starts the conversation as they sat in front of each other on the bench. Nobody else was in the park as it was lunch time. “Hm?” Sinb replies her but avoids eye contact.

Yerin pauses gathering her thoughts, looking at the fussed girl in front of her. Reminded by her own poem.

 

Somehow her lips matched her rosy pink cheeks.

 

She glances down at the girls face focusing on what’s she thinking. Wetting her own lips while she’s at it. Yerin eagerly moves her head towards the other girl making their faces only an inch away from each other. Sinb, although startled by the act doesn’t back away when the other girl did such a thing.

“Yeppeo” the word escapes from Sinb’s mouth. A wide smile grows on Yerin’s mouth a reaction to her words.

“Kiss me” Yerin says to the other girl with her voice barely audible.

And just like that, Sinb moves her head forward connecting their lips together. The other girl lets out a small moan upon the meeting. Both of their lips are moving together so eagerly like it was something that they craved. Yerin places her hand on Sinb’s hips although not breaking the kiss just yet.

Sinb pulls her head away after a few more moves and rests her head on Yerin’s shoulder, breathless. She can hear Yerin’s heart pumping so hard and loud with her chest going up and down like hers.

She finally pulls herself back into her original sitting position after catching her breath and makes eye contact with the other girl who’s face was flushed red. She can feel warm cheeks too.

“She has the most beautiful eyes” Yerin says quoting her own poem. Sinb only blinks at the girl blankly not sure of what she’s saying.

 

Somehow her lips matched her rosy pink cheeks

With her nose high as ever

Fortunately, I can be with her” she ends her words with a warm smile. Sinb’s blank expressions turns into a soft one returning the other girl’s smile.

 

“Do you like it? I wrote it for you” Yerin says as her smile grows bigger with her eye smile now visible.

“I love it” Sinb simply says looking at the girl endearingly with her smile still attached. Meaning every word she said. She turns around and proceeds to lay down with her head resting on Yerin’s lap. They still had a few minutes to kill before the bell rings.

Yerin softly caresses the other girls hair while looking down towards the other girl. Sinb closed her eyes as she enjoys the comfort of being with the person she has had feelings for a long time, finally being able to express it.

Sinb takes Yerin’s free hand and intertwines their fingers together. Smiling wide, she makes small circles with her thumb on the other girls hand- returning the comfort that Yerin’s giving her.

None of them thought this day would come, but they couldn’t have had it another way.