001

Under the bed.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your kid calls you into their room one night.'There's something under the bed.' You go down to check it out and upon inspection you see your child under the bed and they whisper 'There's a monster on the bed.'

'Okay boys, enough palying around. I already told you told you that is time for you two to be asleep.'

'Com'on mom. Play with us.'

'Get out of there Yuan, and go to shower. Again.'

'Again?' He whined.

'Yes, again. You have one million typea of allergies, and we just came back home after thres days at a hospital with Yean, because of your one million types of allergies.'

'Ok mom.'

'Come on Yean, I will put you on the bed.' You start to fix the bed to Yean lay down. 'What you guys were thinking? That it was going to scare me? Not that old to forget I have twins.'

'I'm sorry mommy, we just wanted to play.' Yean took your hand after laying, and looked at you with his big eyes, that he and Yuan got after you.

'I know you must be bored from the days at the hospital without doing anything as they didn't let you even get out of the room.' You sat by his side, on the bed. 'Mommy is sorry too.'

You have always felt sorry since it was because of you that the boys had those allergies. Yuan had peanut, mango, shrimp, hazelnut, melon, peach and cherry allergy. Yean had milk, every type of nut, some fishes and even his own sweat allergy. And because three days ago was Valentine's Day and Yean received chocolate from some girl, he had to be hospitalized for three days, and now had to follow a hard diet to recover one hundred percent.

Just God knows how you felt when in the middle of a sale, you received a call from the princip saying Yean was in a ambulance going to the hospital. Getting there the girl's mother was feeling really sorry was she didn't knew that Yean

Please log in to read the full chapter