We are Dating (?)

Well, we are Together (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a week after the argument between the couple, Taehyung and Yoongi. And today also were their free time with no schedule and they can rest and do whatever they want that day. 

The group decide want to go want to the beach, Jimin wanted to go there. "Let's go to the beach!!" Excited Jimin say to the members. "?" Taehyung said. "Beach" Jimin said again. "..." "Beach!" "??!" "Beach" They kept repeating the same word and the others just ignore it bc the only VMin can understand what they were talking. Well, bestfriend afterall. 

"Ok thats enough!" Namjoon, the leader who the only one can stop the maknaes /exclude Jungkook/. Sometime Namjoon feels like he is the father of the group but he dont care as long as they love each other as a team. 

"Jimin, you really wanna go to the beach?" Hoseok said. Jimin nodded "Yeah i---" "What?? ??!! No Jimin cant, we --" Taehyung, but got interupted by Yoongi that already face palmed and answer "Not that  Kim Taehyung but beach as in the sea. Watch your languange Tae" Taehyung pout with the serious tone of Yoongi but Jimin quick cheer him up and hug his side because he dont want Taehyung sulking with Yoongi after that. "Aahh aaaa ha ha ha yeah Taetae we going to beach ohh come dont do that face we going to have some fun there." Tae smile after hearing that and nodded. After pat his hair, Jimin went beside Yoongi and whispering "Watch your languange hyung" Jimin smirk and Yoongi glared at him. Dont want to argue, Yoongi just shut his mouth or else something going to happen with Jimin.

"So, it decided then. We are going to beach now come on get ready and in the car in 15 mins. Now chop-chop" Jin said before they said 'Ok hyungie'. But before they going to their room, Taehyung raised his hand the members all have question looks to him.

"Can we go to beach later i meant i wanna watch sunset at beach not now bc its almost noon and i dont want sun burn our skin... and.. " He look at the members with nervous face. The members still waiting Taehyung to cont "and..." he sigh "but its ok if u wanna go now, ill follow you guys. Im just gave my opinion.. hehehe.." He grinned watching his hyungs and the maknae that still dont how to reply the younger. But then Jin smile and said,

"No its ok. Its good idea i guess. We can get ready to the beach at 4pm, are you ok with it boys?" Jin asked the others, and they nodded. "Its cool i like that so i can sleep before we go there." Yoongi said while yawning and streching his hand. "You and your sleep hyung" Hoseok, while shakes his head and smile. "Whatever, i just slept only 3 hours yesterday, i need sleep now, and excuse me" He get up and get through Taehyung not before ruffled his hair. Taehyung smile because he got the message. And Jimin just smirk at the lover. 

"So what you wanna do now?" Jimin said and the others been thinking what they wanna do before they going to beach.. Tapping the chin while thinking in sync. 

"Ermm i think im wanna go shopping, Namjoon come with me" Jin said while grinned to Namjoon. Namjoon said "Ok okey. Im going with Jin hyung and you guys?" He pointing to the rest

"Can we go to amusement park?? Can we please??" Jungkook, while hug Jimin and Hoseok arms and shake it. Hoseok shakes his head and said "Jungkook you know that I dont like that kind of place, can w--" Jungkook face turn sad and release their hand with pouting. "Kookie, dont worry we will go there, Hoseok hyung just kid around" Jimin said while looking at Hoseok with puppy eyes. Hoseok who is shock with what Jimin said to the maknae. 'Kid around??!! This kid will die' "No, i dont wanna go" He said with just mouth gesture without voice. Jimin still begging him in silent with his puppy eyes and Hoseok is weak with that. He sigh "Ok fine im going with you guys but dont force me to play something i dont like, are we clear?" The sad Jungkook turn to happy bunny and Jimin sigh in relived. They both says in unison "We promise hyung!" 

"Kids" Jin said while looking at Namjoon. Namjoon just shruged and left to his room not before saying "im wanna get ready" and Jungkook follow Namjoon since they are roomates. Hoseok also going to his share room with Taehyung and Jimin. Same goes to Jin.

"Come on Taehyung go get ready" Jimin said. Taehyung still at the couch and look at Jimin with smile. "Im not going Jiminie. I wanna stay. Cant leave Yoongi hyung alone" Jimin nodded "Are sure Taetae?" Asked for conformation from Taehyung "200% sure minnie, dont worry. Go get ready or ull be late" Jimin turn around murmur ok before close the door room.

About 10 mins they are all get ready to go and Jin being the mother of group worry when Taehyung still at couch still not changing "You are not going, Tae? Are you sick? Why u didnt tell me if u si-?" "Hyung hyung no im not sick. Chillax will ya? Hehehe" Taehyung chuckled. With still worry and panic faced Jin "Then why you are not going to follow them?" Jin asked. "Im too lazy to follow, hyung, i just wanna stay at home besides im not alone. I have Yoongi hyung" "Yoongi is sleeping Tae. Still, you are alone." 

Taehyung get up from the couch and hug the oldest put his head on Jin broad shoulder. The others just watch the cute scene between them because Taehyung know his hyung is weak with his aegyo. 

"Hyung dont worry im going to be fine. Im promise you i will call delivery fo lunch and feed yoongi hyung." Still hugging and Jin caress his head and sigh "Ok, fine but if anything happen u must call me immediately, you get that Taehyung?" Taehyung grinned at Jin and nodded "Im promise and will call you if Yoongi hyung make me cry" Jin laugh along with the members. "I will kill him if he dare make you cry." Jin ruffles his hair and Taehyung release his hug. Jin then kiss his top head and went to Namjoon not before said "We are going Tae, see you later." "Ok bye Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung" "Bye kid" Namjoon said and Jin waves his hand before close the door.

"We are going too, Taetae hyung. It will more fun if you going with us." Jungkook said with pout mouth. Taehyung caress his hair "Im sorry kookie but worry not, i will join you next time, ok?" The maknae smile and nodded. 

"Call us if anything happen ok?" "Dont worry Hoseok hyung. Im not a kid" "But you still a kid in our eyes, we are going Tae, take care of urself." Ruffled Taehyung hair before going out. 

"Stop looking at me like that Jimin. Now go before kookie get mad" Jimin laugh "Ok ok fine. Im sorry, jezzz. And Tae, tell Yoongi hyung to be careful in case if Jin hyung back home early, i dont want if you got caugh by him or you both dead. Bye Taetae!!" Jimin, before close the door. 

By what Jimin said it seems like they want do something you know what it mean but no, Jimin was refer to their innocent kiss, that what TaeGi said but what Jimin saw it the making out in kitchen. *Jimin smirk*

**

After Taehyung left alone with Yoongi, he then went to Yoongi and Jin's room. He found that Yoongi is sleeping. He knew his boyfriend not going to lie when he said he wanted to sleep.

Sitting on the edge of Yoongi's bed, he caress his boyfriend's hair and give kisses at his sleeping face. Taehyung chuckle when Yoongi groaned. Yoongi knew his boyfriend will not make him sleep peacefully. He then slightly open his eyes and show his gummy smile to the younger who is smiling with his cute boxy smile. 

Yoongi hug him and make Taehyung lie on top of him. He gasps by the action but hug his boyfriend and hide his face on crook of yoongi's neck. "Hyungie, wake up im bored" He mumble on his neck. Yoongi rub his back and said "Im sleepy Tae. Why dont you stay beside me and sleep too. I know you are still sleepy." Taehyung want to say but Yoongi cont "I know we cant be together when our members were with us but today can u stay closer to me like this. Ive been missing you so much." Yoongi kiss his forehead. 

"Ok, Ill stay and going to sleep. But we have to wake up and eat our lunch, its an order." Still hugging Yoongi while said with serious tone. Yoongi chuckle "Ok mister, ill listen to you. Now can i back to sleep baby? I need sleep so that we can play after this. I love you sweetheart " Close his eyes and heard the murmur ok, i love you too from Taehyung. He smile. Taehyung then position himself beside Yoongi but his head still on Yoongi shoulder and arm around his waist and legs intertwine with Yoongi's. 

**

After hours sleep and it already at noon, Taehyung wake up with no warm body he want to snuggle to. He close his eyes back he know Yoongi will come any minutes. Yoongi already woke up few mins before him and went to kitchen to grab a cold drink. 

Taehyung heard the door being open. Taehyung slightly open his sleepy eyes and saw Yoongi walk to his bed and smile to the younger. "Hey beautiful. Still sleepy?" He smile with the nickname. He nodded. Yoongi give a peck on his lips and forehead. "Cont sleep then, i going to shower. After that ill wake you up and go to shower and im going to call delivery food. Is it ok?" Yoongi caress his hair. "Yeah. Im ok with anything as long as im with you." Yoongi pinch his nose "Cheezyyy Taetae" They both chuckled. 

Already fresh after shower, Yoongi wake the younger and when the younger enter the bathroom, Yoongi call the Chinese restaurant after they both decided what to eat for lunch. 

While waiting the delivery come, Yoongi and Taehyung clean up the mess at living room and play around with stuff they found at random place and have a innocent kiss then clean up back. After around 15 minutes, the delivery food is arrived and eat their lunch after tired clean up their house that full of toys and some gift from fans.

Taehyung was washed the dish and feel the arms snake around his waist hugging from behind. He smile, knew the owner of the arms.

"Yoongi, i need to wash some dish right now." Taehyung tried to release the arms around his waist but useless, he hug more tighten. "No, i cant hug you like this when they around, so its a no." Yoongi, as he peck his neck and nuzzle at crook of Taehyung's neck. 

It was hard to wash the dish when Yoongi dont want to let him go and kept hugging him from behind make the younger hard to walk in the kitchen. "Hyung, it would be nice if you help me than hugging me like this. The faster we finish it, we can cuddle and do whatever you want after this." Taehyung said almost finished his works at kitchen. "No, no and no." Yoongi shakes his head saying that he dont want. Taehyung can only sigh he know his boyfriend is very stubborn boy. "Ok as you wish my sweet suga." Then he smile loving the warm of his body.

They were in living room after that, watching some movie but none of them really watch the movie because they are busy each other face. Well, thats what the lovers do when they have free time. Play some movie and making out and ignore the movie alone. (I really want this kind of super romantic boyfriend omg!!) 

They've been kissing and kissing until they need to take a breathe. Yoongi want to cont kiss the younger but a palm block him to do it. "Baby why?" Yoongi asked him and kiss his neck instead. Taehyung close his eyes and tilt his neck loving the way Yoongi kiss his neck. 

"Hyung?" He said caress Yoongi hair. "Hmmm..?" Yoongi, while he still kissing his neck and jaw. "We.. urmm we should tell them about us." Yoongi stopped and look at his boyfriend's lovely eyes, shock about the sudden topic. But still answer him "No." He said. "But why? Hyung, we've been together for like almost 5 months. I think they have the right to about our relationship. Its not fair that only Jimin know about us." Taehyung stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter