3 The Hunger

Vampire Love

When we arrived home I suddenly felt hungery for blood, but I could control myself. But controling the hunger does have it's side effects. I will feel a lot of pain and also show my vampire self. Because the other bts members were in the house, when Jungkook went through the door he went straight towards the members, when I went through the door I felt a huge 'pang' of pain and fell to the floor, when I fell I called out to Jungkook"Oppa. Help!" He rushed next to me whilst the other members followed behind and asked"What's wrong and why are your fangs out?" I looked at him and said"I'm hungry." He looked at me with worried eyes and said"Ok, we'll go out, but you can't show your fangs." I was in a lot of pain and answered weakly"I'm hungry for blood." The other members and Jungkook were suprised and thought, after about a minute they asked simutainously"When was the last time you fed?" I thought for a while and said"The last time I fed was when I was changed, so last week." They all looked at me in worry when Jungkook said"A vampire needs to feed at least once a week, other times they can survive on iron tablets and human food. (Y/N) you need to feed tonight or you may die." When I heard it i said"Ok oppa, can you bring me to the bedroom." He nodded and carried me bridal style to the bedroon, when we were there he put me onto the bed and said"I'll go and get you some blood." Just as he was about to leave I held onto his wrist and said"I can't drink human blood, last time when I tried it I threw it back up and that happened quiet a few times." He looked at me confused and asked"Then what are you going to drink?" When I heard it I didn't answer, instead I said"Can you get my phone pleae." He nodded and gave me my phone, when I got and I called a number and said"Oppa can you come over to my new house, I'm hungry." When I ended the call I saw Kai from exo standing by the door smiling so I screamed"Oppa!!" He laughed and said"Hi, it's been a while." I nodded and then Jungkook said"Hi, sunbeanim." Kai laughed when he heard it and also said hi. I looked up at Jungkook and said"Oppa, can you go out? I need to eat." Jungkook looked at me and said"You dringk vampire blood?" I nodded while smiling and said"Yes, because when I was turned I threw up the human blood, my parents called Kai and told me to feed, after I fed I grew stronger than the others. So basically I can drink any other type of blood, except human blood." After all this Jungkook nodded and went out. When Jungkook was out Kai carried  me and put me on to his lap and he put his arms arounf my waist, whilst I put my arms around his neck and lowered my head to drink. Because Kai also needs blood, he drinks my blood. So in a way we're feeding each other. After we finished feeding Kai on my neck and left a hickey.