Angel, My Darling Angel

Angel, My Darling Angel

"Kyungsoo.. "

"Hmmm.... "

"Today is a new day and I have three new wishes, right? "Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. He looked at Kyungsoo, his guardian fairy. 

"Yeah. But Chanyeol.... "

"I know it! I won't let you go! I still need you in my life! "Chanyeol spoke, leaving Kyungsoo who hadn't finish his words. 

"It's been almost ten years that I live with you and I should leave you to be independent. I have to help other kids, "Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh while saying those. He looked at gloomy Chanyeol. 

"But, I still need you now and forever! "Chanyeol replied. He looked sad. 

"At the age of 21?"Kyungsoo asked. 

He moved to the nearest window and looked out of the window. 

There were lot of children who played at the playground that evening. One of them looked at him. Kyungsoo knew that boy could see him while others couldn't. He also knew that boy has his own guardian fairy too. He waved his hand to that cute boy while that boy put on a wide smile on his round face. 

Kyungsoo turns to look at Chanyeol who was busy doing nothing with papers in front of him. 

"Chanyeol, at the age of you, you should go out and search for someone to date with, not staying all day at home doing nothing! "Kyungsoo started to speak again. He worried about Chanyeol who didn't like to sosialize with others. 

"Iknew it. But I like being like this! And about finding someone to date with.... I already found that person! "

Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled with joy. He moved near to Chanyeol. He sat in front of Chanyeol and looked straight to that guy. 

"Who's that person? "Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. He couldn't wait for Chanyeol's answer. 

"No way! I will not tell you about it till you answer my questions, "Chanyeol spoke. He winked his right eye. 

Kyungsoo slapped Chanyeol's shoulder, signing how angry he is toward Chanyeol. 

They kept on silence after Chanyeol shouted out of pain. Kyungsoo still waiting answer from Chanyeol, while that gigantic guy kept on silence and played with papers in front of him. 

"Yha! I'll answer your dumb question, dumber! Kyungsoo shouted of anger. 

Chanyeol let out of laughter. It had been a long time he hadn't look at angry Kyungsoo. 

"Okay! First of all, I'm not dumber. Please address me with suitable title. For example, Mister or hubby, maybe? Hahahahahaha..... "Chanyeol laughed. He looked at bashful Kyungsoo. 

"How cute are you! I love this expression of yours! Okay, first question, do guardian fairies have feeling toward human or they just follow the orders without any feeling? "

"No! Guardian fairies don't have any feeling! It's part of our duty, "Kyungsoo answered. 

"Okay, second question, do guardian fairies only makes three wishes come true for a day? "

"Yes. It's only angels who can make infinite numbers of wishes to come true and they don't take orders from human, "

"Third question, can guardian fairies transform into human being? "

"No! We don't have power to do that. We're not powerful enough to do that. Angels can do that. They're more powerful than guardian fairies. Yha! How many questions do you want to ask exactly? I'm already tired! "

"Hahahahahaha... Okay! Last question, how long guardian fairies can stay with human? "

"Three years only. Children who is more than five years old can't see guardian fairies but they can see angels. They can be visible toward human being, "Kyungsoo answered with patient. He looked at Chanyeol, asking for reply of answer. 

Chanyeol knew that Kyungsoo asked for answer. He stand and moved toward Kyungsoo and grabbed him before landed a romantic kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek. 

"Hey, what are you doing? "Kyungsoo asked while trying to free himself from Chanyeol. 

"You're not guardian fairy, right? " instead of answering question, Chanyeol replied Kyungsoo's question with his question. 

"I am guardian fairy! Then, who am I if I'm not guardian fairy? "Kyungsoo replied angrily while still trying to free himself. 

"You're not! You're an angel! How can you stay with me for more than ten years if you're guardian fairy? Sometimes, you made my wishes come true for more than three times and you do feel angry, sad and happy for me! Oh yes! There was a time when you transformed yourself into a human being when I was being bullied by my seniors, "Chanyeol spoke. He let Kyungsoo free but his eyes still glued to Kyungsoo. 

"How do you know about it? "Kyungsoo asked. He looked out of the window, didn't have the courage to look at Chanyeol! 

"It's you who are dumber! You already told me about it when answering my questions just now! "Chanyeol pinched Kyungsoo's nose till that mystical being's nose turned to red. 

"Yha! It's hurt! Yes, I am an angel not that weak guardian fairy! "

"I'm glad that you tell me the truth. Let me reveal the person that I admire, that I love the most...."

Chanyeol let out a sigh before continue to speak, 

"That person is you, Do Kyungsoo! Please transform into human being or change me into angel like you and please love me the way I love you. I promise, no, I swear to be a good hubby for you, "

Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hands and kiss them gently before hug that blank angel. Kyungsoo on the other side, shocked! He replied the hug finally.