-first-

Adventures and Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Jeonghan, just admit it! You are a complete mess without Joshua!" 

Mingyu yet again had pointed out the very obvious to Jeonghan, as the said boy lazily slouched on his very dirty couch.

 

 

"Mingyu, can you just shut up!? I know I'm a mess. And there is nothing I can do about it. So please, shut up or leave. Wonwoo control your boy." 

Wonwoo shook his head and side glared Mingyu for talking waaaaaay too much.

Jeonghan just sighed at the situation he had been in for a very long time. 

-

When Wonwoo and Mingyu were out of the apartment of Jeonghan, Mingyu just had to come up with this grand idea.


"No Mingyu." 
Wonwoo just responded, it was stupid. Very stupid idea.


"What!? It's perfect Wonwoo! Imagine Jisoo back into Jeonghan's life!? It'll be like bringing back the good old days Wonwoo! Don't you miss Jisoo!!?"


Silence. Wonwoo didn't honestly know what to say, he did miss their elder, but at the same time contemplated.

"Mingyu..I think we should respect their decision of their break up. It was mutual so what is the problem? Both of them were ok...."


Mingyu shook his head and opened the car door for his boyfriend. "Something just doesn't make sense that's why."


"The only thing that doesn't make sense right now is Jeonghan not being able to move on from Joshua."
Wonwoo kind of whispered, he knew something Mingyu didn't know and he just couldn't say and betray his elder. 


"What was that?" Mingyu stopped midway in putting the car key in it's hole.


Wonwoo shook his head, "nothing, just thinking. It's stupid. Oh yeah, just like your idea."

 

Mingyu started the car, "what's so stupid with trying to get Joshua and Jeonghan back together?"


"Everything Mingyu! They broke up because I don't know, maybe cause they aren't happy? Mingyu they broke up and we can't do anything about it. It was their decision..." Wonwoo hated lying to his boyfriend sometimes.


Mingyu didn't respond a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter