About the Lee's

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three 2ne1 girls were walking down the road, when they noticed Min-ho's car, and stopped at their direction.

"There's a wild roamer." CL said.

"Not anymore." Min-ho said with a wink, as he peeks on a window. But his gaze drifted to Dara. "And where are you lovely ladies bound for?"

"We're going to get back to Seoul. You know." CL answered.

"I can give you a ride, if you'd like that." Min-ho offered.

"Of course we'll like it. Riding with a handsome gorgeous man in a car? I don't like it very much." CL said that made them laughed altogether except Dara.

"Is it all right, oppa? It's kind of far from here." Minzy said worrying.

"It's all right sweetie. Now get in the car." Min-ho said.

"Oh, thank you, oppa! I love you." Minzy said happily.

"I love you, too. Now get in."

CL get in a passenger seat while Minzy and Dara at the back. And while on the way to the Seoul, Min-ho has stole glances at Dara in the rearview mirror. And Dara felt his eyes on her so she felt a little awkward and deliberately looked away.

 

Another day at the YG building in the cafeteria, Taeyang and Gd saw the 2ne1 girls shared a table with Bobby and Hanbin. Enjoying their chatting altogether. Only Bom weren't there as she was still recording with Se7en.

The GD&T had walk over to their table to joined with them.

"Hi," Taeyang greeted, holding a tray of food. "can we join you?"

"Of course." Dara answered and moved to give some space. Taeyang sat beside Minzy. While Gd's beside with Dara.

"So, did you have fun at the party?" CL asked.

"Yeah, so much." Taeyang answered, "And this guy, " he added and threw a green peas on Bobby's. "didn't tell me it would be a great party."

"Didn't you?" Dara asked.

"Well, he said it was just a simple party and just wear casual shirts." Hanbin said.

"Yeah, and I will punished you for saying just wear a simple clothes." Gd threatened Bobby.

"Oh, hahaha!" CL and Minzy laughed.

"Shut it, Ji, it's just a usual party in that place, and they even might laugh at you if you dressed so fancy." CL said. And Gd have only shrugged.

"And oh, speaking of punishment," Minzy speaks, tilting her head towards Bobby and CL. "did you guys know that Seungri oppa had punished Junhoe?" CL and Bobby have made a questioning looks.

"Why would hyung have to punished him?" Bobby asked.

"Well, you know Junhoe, he has an attitude sometimes." Minzy said.

The other was just listening with them. Intrigue.

"But he mostly a sweet boy." Bobby defensed his friend.

"How did he punished him, anyway?" CL asked excitedly.

"Well, Mino said that Seungri have punished Junhoe by serving at the pub to help Hanna, and.. with a dressed like a woman for three days." Minzy was laughing. "You guys don't wanna see his picture."

"They pictured him?" Bobby asked surprise. "Junhoe surely will get mad at Mino." He said and laughed.

"Let us see his picture." CL said more excited.

And Minzy have showned them the picture. And they all laughed hysterically.

"Poor Junhoe." Hanbin said, holding back his laughed at the picture. "But he's kind of pretty with the long hair." And they laughed again.

"How could you laugh at him like that?" Taeyang scolded but laughing inside.

"Why did oppa have to punished him like that?" CL asked, with a pity tone this time.

"That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter