Finally Baby

Finally, an Infinite's Dongwoo oneshot

AN: In a roleplay I'm doing my original character is married to Dongwoo, and they are about to try for their third child. While thinking about baby names this little fanfic came to mind. For all Dongwoo fans I hope you enjoy.

You waited for the doctor. He eventually came in, and confirmed your suspicions.

"Mrs. Jang you are six weeks pregnant," the doctor said. You smiled and thanked him. When you came out. Infinite's Dongwoo was waiting for you.

"So?" He asked.

"Ne," you said. He picked you up and kissed you. You kissed your husband back. After a year of trying you were finally pregnant.

"Saranghae my princess," Dongwoo said softly.

"Nado saranghae my Dino prince," you responded. You two walked out of the doctor's office hand in hand. We decided to head over to the woman building to let the other members know. Everyone was so excited they are getting to be uncles. He left because he knew that we are the future little one was going to be completely and utterly spoiled. That being said you wouldn't have it any other way.

**
Nine months later you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

"Everyone I'd like you to meet Haneul Kwan Jang," Dongwoo said proudly as he introduced her son to the other members of the Infinite. He turn to you and smiled lovingly, and you smiled back. You cannot be happier surrounded by friends your husband and your newborn baby.

Finally your family felt complete for now at least because who knows how many other kids you might have.