The Witch

Unaging Spell

Ok this story will be a bit Harry Potter style with magic, potions and spells... but hey that makes it awesome!!! anyway, enjoy!


2NE1 was on their way home at midnight after practicing for a long time. Minzy saw a dark figure in the shadows move and slowly approached it... she saw it looking down and then... as she stepped foreward, the figure turned. In a quick movement, the figure created a ball of light and threw the orb at Minzy, who fell down and screamed. The others turned and CL ran to Minzy while the others ran after the figure but it disappeared "omo omo omo" Minzy panted, gasping for air. The fall knocked the wind out of her and she couldn't breathe since she landed on her back. She winced as she sat up still trying to catch her breathe "omo... omo..." CL helped her up "are you ok?" Minzy nodded "y-yea..." she winced and put a hand on her chest and was able to catch her breathe "what on Earth was that..." "a witch..." "omo... she attacked so quick I couldn't use a counter-spell..." "it's ok, come on..." they turned and suddenly another person appeared "omo" they all took a step back "you need to get that witch back here" "what? why" "because, she casted an Unaging Spell on her... that's where her age go down until she will die and the witch has to undo the spell" "well, we can undo the spell, we aren't going near that witch, are you are" "a wizard" "well wizard, she just cast a spell and we can use magic too and undo the spell" "alright, but act quick since the counter-spell is hard to learn and she will die if you aren't quick" CL nodded and put an arm around Minzy, who was limping, and helped her home.

At home Minzy was sitting on the couch with an ice pack on her forehead. She had hit her head when she fell and her head was pounding "ow" she mumbled as Bom placed a hand on her shoulders "how does that hurt" "it just hurts I don't know medical stuff unnie I just know what pain is" "alright alright" she mumbled and took her hands off and sat down. She felt dizzy and light-headed. "I'm going to bed unnies I feel sick" "alright, get some rest" Minzy headed to her room and fell asleep. The next day Minzy felt shorter... which was because she was short now. She got her phone out and looked at her texts before closing the phone and going to the washroom and looking in the mirro "GAH" she looked back at the pre-debut version of herself standing in the mirror "omo..." she put a hand on her cheek and gasped and looked down. She stepped back and looked at her hair which was long now "my hair is short..." she mumbled and looked at the hair and sighed knowing long hair came with hair brushing which she hates doing. She sighed and went to the table "well my hair is magic" she said as she sat down "omo" "yea, and I'm short" "well that's-" "I know I'm short unnie!" they all laughed. Minzy put a hand on her forehead "ow" "if it hurts why are you toouching it" "omo my unnies are crazy... why am I so dizzy?!" she yelled "did you hit your head?" "yea, when I fell I hurt my head... it's been hurting last night and this morning..." "is it blurry?" "yea" "omo..." CL reached in her bag and grabbed a flashlight and pointed it at Minzy "yah! unnie! put it down! omo that's... gah" she looked down "it's on the lowest setting... the highest is this" "OMO" Minzy looked down and put her hand in front of her face and CL put it down and said "you should go to the doctors to see if this is just a headache or a concussion" Minzy looked up "I'm fine I don't need to go to the doctors for a headache" "you hit your head" "I'm fine, I just hit my head a bit... it's fine" "come on" she sighed and followed CL to the doctors. The doctor said Minzy has a concussion. When they got home CL and Minzy were yelling "I KNOW WHAT A CONCUSSION IS UNNIE AND I'M FINE" "OMO" CL slammed the door shut and Minzy went to her room. CL stormed after her. Minzy turned "WHAT UNNIE" "stop shouting, please" Minzy looked down as she held her wand... "we have some time off since we finished recording and practicing, so let's not worry about the concussion as long as you get some rest and don't go doing anything crazy, ok" "ok..." "good, we should check the spells but we can do that tomorow" "alright, I feel sick so I'll just sleep for a bit" "alright" "I'm sorry..." "about" "I'm sorry I had to go and have that witch... well..." "it's ok, really, don't worry" "alright... I'm sorry I feel too sick to open the door or use the book today... I'm sorry..." "it's alright, don't worry, just get some sleep" "alright, thanks unnie I will..." CL closed the door and left. Minzy laid down and fell asleep.