One

Cuddles and a Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok’s birthday is in two days and Jimin still haven’t got a gift for his very special hyung.

 

“Ah!” Jimin groaned as he gripped a fistful of his hair out of frustration. He’s running out of ideas.

“What should I give him? I know he won’t mind about not having a gift from me but I still can’t have nothing for him.” The troubled young man laid flat on his hyung’s soft, comfy bed. His hyung probably have all the luxurious gifts he thought of because his fans always shower him with the most expensive gifts so he tried very hard to think of something that’ll standout.

After a few minutes, Jimin jolted up and rushed to Seokjin and Yoongi’s room.

 

“Hyung! Can I have a piece of the stationery we bought last week? And can I also borrow one of your best pens?” the younger asked with excitement plastered all over his face making Seokjin curious as to why.

 

“Why do you need one? Are you writing a letter for someone? Do you have a girlfriend that we don’t know about? Ya! There’s no time for that!”

 

“ahhhh~” Jimin giggled at his hyung’s silly response.

“I don’t have girlfriend. But I’m writing for someone very special to us.. Especially to me. So…..”

He skipped towards Seokjin’s study table. “May I have one?”

 

Jimin flashed his you-can-say-no smile towards his hyung as he carefully picked a pen from the canister and the older just shook his head, smiling in defeat.

“Alright, Jimin-ie. Just make sure to return my pen when you’re done.”

 

“Ne, hyung!”

He hugged his hyung and ran back to his own room.

 

 

----

 

 

“Alright….” He said as he settled himself on his desk, a pen in his hand and a blank piece of paper in front of him.

 

Jimin kept writing for almost an hour, stopping every now and then to make sure he’s getting his messages straight and sweet. He’s determined to make Hoseok emotional with his letter.

 

 

“There..” he held his handwritten masterpiece up high and stared at it proudly. “I hope hyung will appreciate this. But I’m sure he will since it’s from me.”

Jimin folded it neatly before putting it inside an envelope and sealing it.

“To my Hosik-ie” he mouthed as he wrote. A grin on his face as he slid the letter under Hoseok’s comforter.

 

Jimin looked at Hoseok’s bed with a smile, the image of his hyung sobbing on his head. He was about to wait for Hoseok who headed to his studio after their rehearsal but sleep and exhaustion took over him after taking a shower and laying on his bed.

 

 

 ----

 

 

Hoseok came home at 3AM and took a shower as soon as he arrived. He felt so drained to even eat so he decided to go to bed instead.

When he was about to lie on his bed, he saw an envelope as he lifted his comforter. He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter