f(x)!?

Crazy love

TAEMIN POV:

Key came to me and whispered to me…

Key: OOhh our maknea have fallen in love J

Taemin: What do you mean I don’t know anything about her….

I fast put my hand in front of my mouth, so I couldn’t say anything more

Key: So I was right *evil grin*

Taemin: Key don’t talk about we have to work..

I said that and walked faster. When we were finished the recording for our new song RingDingDong we went to the dance studio. I went ahead with Minho, because the other wanted to buy something to drink.

KEY POV:

I went with Onew and Jonghyun to the Vending machine. As we walked around a corner we stopped to speak.

Onew: Have you also seen that? How Taemin and Minho were looking at these girls?

Jonghyun: Yes, also saw it I think they fallen in love…. :)

Key: We have to do something before they got hurt.....

MINHO POV:

Taemin and I were sitting in the dance room and we listened to RinDingDong, then the other member came back to us. After two hour suddenly our manager came in.

SHINee: Oh hyung

Manager: You done well guys…you can finish for today, BUT I have to say that we will have a “party” in two hours for the new group. Oh yes I forgot to tell you the name of the new group…It will be f(x). The party will be in the great hall at the end of this gear….so don’t come too late.

SHINee: Dae~

The manager went out… one a half hour later we went to the great hall. In there were Super Junior (Leeteuk. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong and Kyuhyun) and also Gils’ Generation (Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon). Taemin and I walked to Yuri and Jessica.

Taemin & Minho:

Yuri & Jessica: Annyeonghaseyo

Taemin: Jessica, why are you so excited?

Jessica: Oh it’s just because my little sister will be in f(x) and I’m excited how the group will be!?

Taemin: Ah Ok ^^

Minho: Jessice, do you know smoething about the girls from f(x)?

Jessica: I only know that one of them is very boyish and one comes from china…I don’t know more.

Now the manager came in and said that we should takes seat. After all members off all groups are arrived the lights went darker.

KEY POV:

Why there are so many people in front of Taemin and Minho…I have to see them I have to find out which girls do they like. OK from here I see on which girl they would look. So I would stand there with Onew and jonhyun…..

TAEMIN POV:

When the manager came on the stage I saw Minho in my canthus searching for the girls… The manager speaks some words to f(x) and then they played the teaser for the debut song. The teaser was pretty good and the voices of the member match together and there was really a really boyish girl and a girl who didn’t look like a Korean. Suddenly the light goes on and f(x) came on the stage.

Girl One: Annyeonghaseyo my name is Sòng Victoria I’m the leader of f(x) and I’m originally from China.

The boyish looking Girl: Annyeonghaseyo my name is Liu Amber I’m the Main Rapper of f(x).

Girl Three: I’m Park Sun-young or Luna and I am the Main Vocalist.

Girl Four: Annyeonghaseyo I’m Choi Jin-ri or Sulli.

So her name is Sulli….it’s a pretty Name for a pretty girl…

Girl Five: Annyeonghaseyo Jung Soo-jung is my name or simply Krystal, I’m the Lead dancer of f(x).

MINHO POV:

Krystal….Krystal….it sounds so  familiar ….I'm not sure but....I think I heard this name somwhere.....