Love at first sight

Love at first sight (English version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cold night, people walking and passing beside me covering the cold I did as I did, coupleswalking together the perfect pretext to have some of the body heat of the person you love, studentswalking quickly appeared to arrive Late to his house to finish doing his homework and I, well I justdecided to walk had been a very heavy day just wanted to reach and rest in my warm home.

I was only a few blocks from my apartment when suddenly a girl with blonde hair hit me, with a slight gesture of anger I faced my other.

- Look where you're going.

I said in a bitter tone it seems that took that girl by surprise to raise her eyes I face a cold and distantface.

- The one that should be fixed is another, so if you apologize I'm late.

I was surprised I never imagined that she would face me like that, that girl just went by my sidewithout seeing me or talking to me for the last time. I just saw it disappear between people and thatmade my heart start to beat hard.

I spent a week from that meeting, I was working in the coffee shop of my dear friend Taeyeon, wemet during high school and despite being from different ages we got along well. We were chattingfor a while taking advantage of the fact that there were not many people, when we heard the doorbell we put in our place to meet the new customers but to our surprise it was the girlfriend of my friend Tiffany who immediately ran to hug her dwarf girlfriend , I decided to leave them alone were getting very corny in my opinion.

Leaving them in their world I started to clean a little when I heard the bell again, I just kept on cleaning.

- Welcome, I'll be with you in a moment.

I only said at the sound of the heels approaching the counter.

- Looks like we meet again, harassment are some kind of harasser?

At the sound of that voice, I freeze completely, and in the corner I could look at the girl I had hit a week ago, nervous I turned around giving a somewhat nervous smile "Why did I get like this?" Thatcrossed my mind, I was about to answer when Tiffany gave a slight cry.

- Jessi!

He ran hugging the woman in front of me, at least I already got his name and for the first time I could see his beautiful smile which captivated me instantly.

- I'll introduce you, look she's Sooyoung is a friend of Taetae ... Soo she's Jessica my best friend.

I could not believe what I was hearing. What was it like for such a beautiful friend? Nervous greether by listening to a small laugh that was Taeyeon, dwarf stops taunting.

- Fanny already knew her, a week ago we hit the road on the street, did not we?

I wonder looking into my eyes, oh my goodness, beautiful eyes ... her hair, her body ...

- True, I apologize for how I behaved t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter