Chastity - Jeon Jungkook

Sins & Virtues (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chastity is ual behaviour of a man or woman that is acceptable to the moral standards and guidelines of their culture, civilization or religion. The term has become closely associated (and is often used interchangeably) with ual abstinence especially before marriage and outside marriage.

The virtue Chastity is not about saying “no” to . Chastity is about saying “yes” to God’s plan for our uality. No matter where he is in his life, a chaste person masters his ual feelings, and knows how to express them at the proper times. Only when we understand what is for and how it affects our bodies and souls can we truly know, and be able to love others in a way that leaves us truly happy and fulfilled.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jungkook looked at his hyung surprised face. “What’s with the book?”

Jin turned to look at his baby brother, surprised look still evident on his face, “This book is strange. It was blank before, but now it’s filled with words!” Jin showed the pages of words inside the Book.

“What does it say?” Jungkook asked curiously as he took the book from his brother as his eyes started to read on the contents. “The 7 Sins & 7 Virtues.” Just as Jungkook read the title of the first page of the book, Jin had already snatched the Book away from his brother.

“Wait a sec!” Jin closed the book instead. “We don’t know if this book is dangerous or not.”

“Hyung! You’re just too paranoid!” Jungkook rolled his eyes at his protective brother. “It’s just a book, what’s the harm about an old book?”

“I’m not joking, Kookie.” Jin looked at his brother with his serious face. “I swear, this book is weird. It was all blank before. How come words appeared suddenly?”

“Hyung, maybe you just missed the pages with words before.” Jungkook tried to assure his hyung. “It’s just a book, hyung.”

“But…” Jin was still unsure of the book.

“How about this? Let’s just check out the first page of the book?” Jungkook kept trying in persuading hyung to let him checked the book.

“Fine.” Jin gave up to his brother in the end as he handed the book towards him. “Just be careful.”

Jungkook immediately took the book from his brother as he flipped the pages to continue what he didn’t get to finish before. “It was just the legend of 7 Sins and 7 Virtues, hyung. Look at this!” Jungkook showed the pages of the book to his hyung. “When the 7 Sins are created, God decided to create the 7 Virtues to balance out the world from the Sins.”

“So, this is just a book of old legend or something?” Jin asked confusedly at he flipped another pages of the book just to find the page of the 7 Sins. All the 7 Sins were written down in blank inks. And on another page, it’s the page of 7 Virtues.

However, the weirdest part was there were 2 Virtues that were written in red and orange ink. “Why do these two was written in red and orange ink only?” Jin asked out confusedly and curiously in the same time.

“Temperance and Chastity.” Just as Jungkook said out the words, he groaned in pain as he felt like his back was sliced by knife. “Argh…”

Jin immediately looked at his brother worriedly as he heard his groan of pain, “What’s wrong? What’s wrong, Kookie?”

“My back… my back… it hurts damn much!” Jungkook said he tore off his shirt.

Jin gasped in surprise as he looked at the back of his maknae. The word ‘Chastity’ was vertically tattooed in red ink on his . “Oh My…”

“What? What? Did something bit my back?” Jungkook asked his older brother as he tried to find mirror to see what his brother was shocked of.

“What the…” Jungkook was speechless himself when he saw what his brother gasped about. “What? How… How…”

It took a minute of silence before Jin fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter