Dreaming

Dancing Fairy, Park Jimin

 

“I’m dreaming, I hope it will be eternal happiness

I’m dreaming, I hope there will be green days ahead”

 

“You’re doing good, Jiminie.” The owner of the hardware store, Namjoon smiled and Jimin bowed, as he wiped the racks diligently.

When Jimin decided to halt his dance practice for a while after that incident involving him and Dr. Kim Seokjin, he took his chance to live a life he didn’t have the chance to.

He decided to attend 3-month program on classical music, so here he is, working as a promoter in a hardware store near to his university to collect money for the admission fees.

Namjoon is a kind man, even though he wasn’t confident of Jimin managed to climb the tall racks of hardware stuffs in his store with his, short height. But, Namjoon himself is a clumsy person; breaking bulbs and glasses constantly in his shop, so he just let it go.

“Let me help you.”

Joshua is the other worker at Namjoon’s hardware store and Jimin was comfortable with him. He carried Bible with him so there’s a little possibility he’s a bad guy.

“Thanks, Joshua.”

“Welcome, Jimin.” Joshua and Jimin sat next to each other as they took a rest for a while. The store was pretty busy today with customers.

“When is your birthday, Joshua?”

Jimin casually asked and Joshua smiled.

“31st December, why?”

31st? So, he’s basically Taehyung’s twin, damn, stop thinking about Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin!

“Nothing.” Jimin offered Joshua his homemade rice balls and Joshua took it happily.

“You’re so cute and can cook well. Your girlfriend must be lucky.” Joshua giggled and Jimin just laughed.

“No, I don’t have anyone for a moment. And you’re such a messy eater too.” Jimin happily wiped Joshua’s face.

“Park Jimin!”

“T-Taehyung?!”

Jimin stared with wide eyes as he saw Taehyung, standing in front of them with pouty face and a box of pizza in his hand.

-

“Why you didn’t answer my call, you stupid but cute and y mochi, you –“

Taehyung pulled his hair in stress before jumping from his bed to grab his coat.

He was damn worried.

Jimin wasn’t in the university or his house either and Taehyung even went to Hoseok and Jungkook’s house.

What if Jimin did something stupid, what if he – no, you stupid Kim Taehyung, he won’t kill himself because of Jin hyung.

It was when suddenly he heard upon his dorm mates whispering that Jimin worked at a nearby hardware store, Taehyung grinned.

I’m gonna catch you, Jiminie.

Taehyung dropped at a pizza store nearby; maybe Jimin didn’t have his dinner break yet and went to the hardware store.

It was not until he saw Jimin happily wiped a guy’s face (and the guy was pretty good looking) and Taehyung swore to God that his heart was boiled, even hotter than the Sun (as he presumed).

“Park Jimin!”

-

“So, we’re basically twins!” Joshua happily laughed and Taehyung gave a death stare, still glaring at how Joshua’s hand resting perfectly on Jimin’s small hand.

He didn’t care about how his birthday is the same date as Joshua and he hated how Jimin was so happy with that fact.

“Y-yeah, whatever –“ Taehyung munched the pizza and Jimin and Joshua grabbed a slice.

“Guess, I’ll be going now, Jiminie, and nice to meet you, Taehyung!” Joshua waved before leaving both of them.

“So, why are you coming here?” Jimin asked.

“Nothing, just, I – I’m worried something might happen to you –“

“I’m not that stupid, Kim Taehyung. “ Jimin pouted.

Jimin stood up, shooing Taehyung away so that he’ll leave him but Taehyung was a stubborn man and he insisted to wait for Jimin until he finished his shift in 3 hours.

“Don’t you have swimming practice? Why are you so stubborn? Go home, Tae!”

“No! I don’t want! I want to be here, with you!” Taehyung shouted as he walked next to Jimin between the racks and Jimin sighed.

“Slow down your voice, Tae. People is looking at you, at us! I’m tired of telling Namjoon that you’re my friend so just be quiet –”

Jimin nagged when Taehyung suddenly grabbed his hand and pushed him to the nearby rack.

“T-Tae?”

Jimin blushed as Taehyung inched forward, his gaze fell perfectly on Jimin’s shining eyes.

Jimin was nervous.

He bit his lips and all he saw now was how Taehyung’s eyes staring at him, his gaze fell slowly towards Jimin’s lips as he caressed his cheek.

Why my heart is beating so hard now?

“You’re not just a friend, Jimin.”

“T-Taehyung –“

“You’re more than that. You’re more than that in my heart.” Taehyung pulled Jimin’s hand closed to his chest and Jimin could feel Taehyung’s heart beating rapidly, syncing with his heart.

“W-what do you mean?”

“I like you, Park Jimin.” Taehyung moved closer as he closed the gap between them, sealing his lips with Jimin in an innocent, fluttering kiss.

“Now you get it, Jimin?” Taehyung smiled sweetly as he pecked Jimin’s cheek and Jimin pushed him.

“Y-you –“ Jimin stuttered cutely, his face was a shade of red and pink as he walked away and Taehyung chuckled.

You’re so cute that I want to bite you, Park Jimin.

-

Guess what, I've been in a hiatus for more than a month, so sorry, I've been busy with schools, especially this is my final year (cries). Anyways, I'll be updating this and my other story Bangtan Bakery regularly since I'm on holidays, so please anticipate it! 

Oh and I'm so happy Nam Joohyuk and Lee Sungkyung dated in real life I'm just so happy I can't (my feels).

(stop it you got a thesis to be finished)