You and I

Dancing Fairy, Park Jimin

 

“I don’t know where this feeling came from, only I know about this small trembling”

 

“Oh, there they are! Guys!” Jimin chirped and Taehyung could only laugh in annoyance, gritting his teeth.

This was supposed to be a date.

A date between him and Jimin. No one else. Just Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and the noisiness of the people coming in and out of the theme park.

Jimin was all snuggled up in brown coat, nose reddening from cold weather of December and Taehyung’s heart was already thumping loudly, smiling at how cute and adorable his ‘chubs’ was.

I will play all day with Park Jimin in the theme park and I will kiss him under the mistletoe. Everything is according to what Jimin’s wish lists are. I will then –

Thanks to Jimin being stupid, leaving his wallet somewhere and Taehyung found it, giggled as he discovered Jimin’s wish list written on a piece of paper.

Park Chim Chim’s  super duper wish list

  1. Find a boyfriend <3
  2. Going on a theme park date with him.
  3. Drinking together with him from one same cup.
  4. He grabbed my hand, putting my hand in his pocket to warm me up
  5. Kissing under snow ^o^ <-- you're a ert, Chim :3

Taehyung sighed.

Jimin might still felt a bit awkward with how their relationship as a best friend had changed ever since Taehyung confessed to him last week, which was why he ended up bringing their stupid, loud friends to their so-called date.

“You , Tae! How dare you didn’t tell me you’re going for a ride?” Sungjae jumped happily while Jungkook and Hoseok loudly waved as they hugged Jimin.

“Why do you follow us? This is my date. My date with Jimin.”

Taehyung whispered annoyingly and Sungjae elbowed him, telling him to chill and God, Taehyung was ready to ‘somersault’ the head of his beloved roommate if not for Jimin suddenly grabbed his hand.

“Let’s go.” Jimin shyly said, blushing really hard at the contact.

“Y-yeah, let’s go, Jimin.” Taehyung smiled.

#

“This is so cute, you should try this, Kookie!” Jimin giggled as he placed the bunny ear headband on Jungkook’s head and Jungkook gave a disapproving look.

“Yeah, it’s cute, Kookie!” Hoseok beamed as he wore the ribbon headband on his head.

“Hyung, take it off, this is so childish.” Jungkook glared.

“I really hate Jeon Jungkook.”

Taehyung was looking at Jimin and Jungkook with a pang of jealousy when suddenly Sungjae placed a puppy ear headband on Taehyung's head.

“Wow, Tae, you’re so –“

“Take it off! I hate puppy ears! I hate it to the max! I love bunny ears more than this stupid puppy ears! I really hate it, so so much!” Taehyung yelled loudly, making the others shocked.

“What’s wrong with you, weirdo?” Jungkook gave an annoying look and Jimin just sighed.

“O-o-okay, relax, Tae.” Sungjae flinched.

“It’s cute, why don’t you wear it, Sungjae?” Jimin grinned, and Sungjae happily wore the headband when Taehyung snatched it back.

“This is mine.” Taehyung glared and he wore the puppy ear headband, happily showing it to Jimin.

“What the hell, Tae?” Jimin giggled and Taehyung grinning his boxy smile.

#

Jimin was still laughing hard at how Taehyung’s face contorted, silently screaming and weeping as they played the Drop Ride.

He didn’t know why Taehyung decided to join him instead of Hoseok, Jungkook and Sungjae which decided to play Merry-Go-Round for what they claimed as ‘due to safety reasons’.

It must be really scary that Taehyung almost crying. Poor him.

Jimin silently sat down, facing Taehyung, as Taehyung grabbed for both of them some egg sandwich, and weirdly, with only one can of Coke.

“Eat, you must be hungry.” Taehyung took a bite of his sandwich, still staring at Jimin lovingly.

“Y-yes. Just, are you not thirsty? There’s only one can of Coke.”

Taehyung grinned as he opened the can and placed two straws into the can, and Jimin widened his eyes.

“Drink it, Jimin.” Taehyung winked.

Jimin was damn sure his heart was about to explode now. How the hell Kim Taehyung could be so flirty and so daring?

Jimin took a sip, his eyes still not leaving Taehyung when suddenly Taehyung joined him, and now Taehyung’s brown orbs was staring directly to Jimin’s eyes.

Jimin never knew that Taehyung has a beautiful eyes, and somehow, he was drawn into it.

Oh gosh, stop pounding, dear heart. You can’t fall in love with Kim Taehyung.

“You’re so pretty, Jiminie.”

“Y-yah, what the –“ Jimin choked on his Coke and Taehyung worriedly handed him tissues.

“D-don’t tease me, you rascal!” Jimin suddenly stood up, wiping his reddening face as he walked leaving Taehyung.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“I-I want to find them. Where are they?” Jimin stuttered as he walked away.

Taehyung smirked, finding Jimin’s shyness to be super cute.

#

“This is so beautiful.” Jimin excitedly took pictures of the fireworks, eyes all shimmering with happiness under the darkness of the night.

Jimin is too beautiful, too pure and Taehyung is pretty sure, he’s falling in love so deep with the shorter man that he doesn’t think he will find a way out of it.

Taehyung couldn’t help but to ‘secretly’ take pictures of Jimin enjoying the fireworks, admiring him.

Taehyung grinned as he silently took Jimin’s hand which is smaller than him, enveloping it in his large hand and placed it into the pocket of his jacket.

Jimin flinched.

He blushed really hard as he widened his eyes, staring at the already smiling like an idiot Taehyung.

“I’m warming you up, Jiminie. Your hand is so cold.” Taehyung stared lovingly.

Jimin felt that his legs would turn into jelly now, his heart was melting despite how cold Seoul was that day; -3 Celsius degree.

Taehyung was still staring, gazing deeply into Jimin’s brown, doe eyes.

“Aish, y-you’re so annoying. I’m trying to enjoy this.” Jimin stuttered as he pulled away, without realizing how loud his heart was beating and moved forward, trying to see the fireworks even closer.

He must be really uncomfortable with that. I thought by doing what’s on Jimin’s bucket list, it will be perfect.

Taehyung chased Jimin and Jimin was still staring excitingly like a puppy, squealing at the fireworks spreading through the sky.

Once again, Taehyung grabbed Jimin’s hand and placed their intertwined hands into the pocket of his jacket, slightly squeezing Jimin’s chubby and small fingers.

“I, I like you so much, Park Jimin.” Taehyung stared again and this time, Jimin was sure Taehyung could hear his heart beating, marching at each and every of Taehyung’s words, stares and actions.

Jimin blushed really hard, slightly smiling at the younger man.

Maybe he might – no, he does fall in love with a certain fluff ball who is so dumb and stupid sometimes but is a kind heart guy.

A certain professional, gold-medalist swimmer that steals the heart of boys and girls in Seoul University.

A certain pure, innocent boy who loves Park Jimin so much despite everything that happens between them.

A certain guy named Kim Taehyung.

And Jimin thinks he will never find a way out of this feeling, too.

#

I actually had wrote this for a while and there's a slight difference with the exact scene, just, you know, to make it more, mushy? (chuckles). By the way, thanks for those who susbcribes this and someone has upvote this too, I'm so grateful *throws Kookies* . Do comment which scene you want next (or maybe imaginary scenes for, you know, to add to their fluffiness and cuteness). And subscribe! *wink*