Just Accept the Offer

Please, Fall in Love With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Chaeyoung are classmates, they both are alike but also different. Being in all girls high school makes them popular, Chaeyoung is always nice to all, while Mina is being a meanie to everyone.

They are being called to the different side of the rooftop as usual, since some girls want to confess to them. Chaeyoung chuckles when she realizes that Mina is actually going with her to the rooftop too.

"Another confession?"

"Yeah, you too right?"

"Just make yours fast, because my case probably will take time longer"

"Why?"

"It's from the scary sunbae"

"Oh, you should be careful then, Minari"

"It's fine, i guess"

"This kind of thing start to annoy me"

"It's because you accept all of their confession, Chaengie"

"I just don't want to hurt anyone"

"But you did, even if you didn't mean it"

"Why didn't i get a confession from you instead? I can reject it without much thought"

"Hahaha, funny. Son Chaeyoung"

Mina fake a laugh as she purposely bump her arm to Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"See you later, midget"

"Yah! I'm still growing up"

****

Chaeyoung smile as she show her dimples, she accept the love letter from a cute hoobae. The girl keep blushing since Chaeyoung just say yes to her.

"See you tomorrow"

"A..Ah, yes, see you tomorrow"

Chaeyoung read the love letter and sigh, she doesn't know how it feels to fall in love honestly she just like making people happy and if being with her can make them happy then she will just accept any offer.

Chaeyoung hide once someone open the door and look for Mina. She just hide and listen secretly, Mina sit on the unused box around there not even try to greet her sunbae when she approach her.

"Myoui Mina"

"Yes?"

"Will you date me?"

"Uh, i bet you already know i don't have any interest with girls"

"But..."

"Look, sunbae. I'm sure you can get someone who is better than me out there."

"But rumor said you have a crush on a girl before"

"Yes, i did have a crush on a girl before. Too bad my feeling didn't reach her at all"

"Uh, then you should at least try to date me"

"Why i should do that?"

"I'm confident to make you fall for me"

"Sorry, sunbae. I think i already told you clearly, i'm not interested in dating any girl right now"

The girl stand still as she hold on her fists, Mina stand up and plan to leave when she suddenly hold her arm.

"I know your crush name"

Mina turn around and glare at her that even the sunbae suddenly release her grip, feel a bit intimidating.

"Don't you dare to spread it anywhere, you got it? I've been polite enough not to be harsh on you, sunbae"

"Why did you like that kind of girl like Son Chaeyoung? She's not even that great"

The girl feel a bit scared as she move backward when Mina hold her softdrink can and pour it down near her. Mina squeeze the empty can until it crush as she keep looking at the sunbae.

"Please, while i'm still nice, stop talking about this and go away"

The girl run away from Mina as she goes out of the rooftop. Mina sigh heavily as she move her hair to the side.

"Son Chaeyoung, i know you are still here"

Chaeyoung pop her head out of her hiding place and show herself as she smile awkwardly.

"You know it?"

"Whatever you heard today, forget that"

Mina take her bag and leave Chaeyoung alone on the rooftop. Chaeyoung take the crush can near her and look at it closely.

"What a scary girl"

****

Mina keep on avoiding Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung is still awkward around her so they both didn't talk that much, Chaeyoung just broke up again, more like she's being dumped by the girl who confessed to her back then. She just let it pass since she doesn't even know what to feel anymore. She is the last one who stay on the class since she get appointed to clean the class today. She just does her duty while humming a song she like when a bunch of girls suddenly come into her class.

"Son Chaeyoung"

"Huh? Me? What is it sunbae?"

Chaeyoung turn around and face the girls that suddenly surround her. She frown when a girl suddenly approach her and hold her by the collar.

"You're not that pretty, what makes her like you? Did you seduce her? Tell me"

"Huh? Who?"

"Myoui Mina"

"Uh, i don't know"

"You're kind of annoying, i hate a girl like you. Girls, do whatever you like but don't hurt her face at least"

The girl leave and some girls start to smirk at Chaeyoung as if she's going to get killed.

Mina search on her book in her bag, she's waiting for the bus to come. She suddenly remember that she leave it on her desk so she run to the school again. Once she get inside the class, she look surprised and quickly approach Chaeyoung who is sitting there with her clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter