Chap 4

Wizarding World

MOUNTAIN TROLL

 

Yewon went out of one of the stalls, wiping her tears off. after hearing what Sinb had said about her, she just rushed into the girl's restroom so she could let her tears out. She then hears a growl above her. She looked up and saw the troll looking at her. Yewon quickly went back to the stalls and crouched down. The troll swung its club into the stalls missing Yewon who's crouching down. She yelped. Sinb and Sojung entered the girl's restroom. She yelled help from the both of them. "Help!"She yelled.  "YEWON! MOVE"Sojung said as she sees the troll in front of the stall where Yewon is. 

 

Yewon saw the troll and moved under the sinks. The other two grabbed the broken planks and threw it to the troll. "HEY PEA BRAIN!"Sinb threw the piece of plank directly to the head of the troll. The troll saw Yewon. It raised it's club and destroys the sinks but still missing Yewon. "help me!"Yewon called again. When the troll raised it's club the second time. Sojung grabbed onto it and she ends up in the trolls shoulders. The trolls looked around making Sojung grabbed onto the troll's head tightly. 

 

The troll grabs her leg and held her upside down. "Hwang! Do something!"Sojung shouted and dodged the troll's club. "What?"Sinb asked. "ANYTHING"Sojung dodged again. Sinb grabbed her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa!"The troll's club floated. The troll looked at its hand and looked up to it's club. The club fell to the troll's head, letting go of Sojung. The 4th grader quickly went to Sinb's side and the troll fell to the ground. Yewon stood up and went to them. "Is.. it dead?"Yewon asked. "Probably"Sojung said and pulled Yewon closer. 

 

Professor Quirrel, Professor Snape and Professor McGonagalle arrived. "Oh my goodness, explain yourselves both of you"Professor McGonagalle said looking at Sinb and Sojung. "Ah well.. The troll went into the girl's bathroom and.. "Sojung trailed. "And it went to attack Yewon so we tried to save her"Sinb finished. Both looking down. Professor McGonagalle breathed. "I hope you both realize how fortunate you both are. Not many first-years could take a fully-grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale"McGonagalle paused. "Five points.... will be added to each of you.. for sheer dumb luck"McGonagalle left with Snape following her. 

 

Quirrel went to them. "Perhaps.... It's time to go, he he"The three students passed by. The troll grunts, making Quirrel flinched. 

 

--

 

The trio walks down the hallway. A girl with with blonde hair joined. "Hey Sojungie, what happened back there?"The girl asked. "Took down a fully-grown mountain troll. That's it"Sojung said. "Oh really"the girl looked at the two first-years behind her. "Hi! I'm Jung Yerin. A Gryffindor!"Yerin said waving at them. Yewon smiled. "I'm Kim Yewon. Ravenclaw"Yerin made a surprised look. "Oh my gosh. Kim?! As in Kim Umji?! The granddaughter of the last headmaster of Hogwarts?!"Yerin asked. 

 

"Umm Yes"Yewon said. Yerin looked at Sinb. "The Heir of the Hwang Family! Hwang Sinb. Slytherin"Sinb said. "I can't believe I'm standing in front of the two heirs of the powerful families!"Yerin said. "Yea yea, you could continue that later. The kids needs to attend their potions class before Professor Snape hits them with a book"Sojung said. The two first years quickly ran to their potions class.