Chap 1

Wizarding World

ENTERING HOGWARTS

 

Rubeus Hagrid and Yewon walks down at King's Cross Station as they try to find the platforms 9 and 10. "Alright, I'll leave you here by yourself. Yewon. Just a few more steps I think you'll find 9 and 10 over there. Remember just go through the solid barrier between them"Hagrid said to Yewon, who nodded. "Anyways, Dumbledore needs me. I'll meet you there 'Kay?"Yewon nodded once again. Then Hagrid disappeared. "Alright! You could do this Yewon!"She said trying to encourage herself. She continued walking down as she pushed her cart (full of equipments for Hogwarts) 

 

Yewon arrived between platforms 9 and 10. "Alright this is it, Yewon. Get ready"She mumbled and readied herself before running into the solid barrier. Yewon opened her eyes and she looked at the platform number. "9¾.. This is it!"She smiled happily seeing the scarlet colored train. 

 

--

 

Hwang Eunbi or known as Sinb, the heir of the Hwang family is sitting peacefully as she looks outside of the train window. Then Yewon peeked inside. "Umm.. Can I sit here?.. Everywhere else.. Is full.. "Yewon said scratching her head. "Huh? No, not at all.. "Even though she doesn't want anyone sitting with her, She just allowed it. Yewon sat across her. "What's your name?"Sinb asked, trying to lighten the awkward mood but it comes off coldly. "W-well, I'm Kim Yewon or probably known as Umji in Hogwarts"She said. 

 

Sinb nodded. "Hwang Eunbi  or known as Sinb"She said. Then everything went silent once again. The trolley lady stopped. "Anything off the trolley, dears?"the lady asked. "No, I'm all set"Sinb said. Yewon grabbed a gold coin from her pocket. "I'll.. I'll take some.. "Yewon said. Now on Yewon's lap is full of different types of sweets. 

 

She opened the Bertie Bott's every flavor beans. "Looks like you're enjoying much of those sweets"Sinb said as she watched Yewon eat the sweets. "Well it's my first time eating this kinds of-- eurgh! What's this flavor?"Yewon spits off the bean she's eating. Sinb smirked as she watched the latter. Then a tall 4th grader went to them. "Hey, have you seen a toad somewhere??"The girl asked. Sinb rolled her eyes at the person. "Sorry, no"Yewon said. 

 

"Oh? Are you Kim Yewon?"the girl asked. Then the girl sat beside Sinb facing Yewon. "I'm Kim Sojung by the way"Sinb looked at Sowon's blue and bronze colored uniform. "I guess your ravenclaw then?"She asked. "Of course. Anyways, I have to go"Sojung said before leaving their train cabin. "We'll arrive soon so you better clean your mess up"Sinb said looking back to the window once again. 

 

--

 

The train arrived at the destination. All of the students inside left the train. "Alright, settle up!"Hagrid said as he carries a lantern. "Ah! Hagrid!"Yewon said as she went to Hagrid with Sinb behind her. "Oh hey Yewon. We should go now, all first-years follow me!"Hagrid said with the first-years trailing behind him. 

 

--

 

After arriving to Hogwarts(by riding a boat). All of first-years is now walking upstairs as McGonagalle the headmistress greeted them. "Welcome to Hogwarts. In a few moments you could pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you could take a seat you must be sorted to your house. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw"McGonagalle glanced at Sinb. "And Slytherin"Sinb smirked. 

 

"Now while you're at Hogwarts. You're house will be your family. You're house will bring you points but any rule breaking will lose you points"McGonagalle finished. "The house with the most points at the end of the year will be awarded. The sorting ceremony will be starting momentarily"McGonagalle left through the door. "Looks like we have to wait here for awhile"Sinb said, Yewon nodded. 

 

--

 

McGonagalle led the first years through the door where the sorting ceremony will happen. Yewon saw Sojung waving at her from the Ravenclaw table. When they arrived at the front. McGonagalle looked at the list of names in her hand. Different  names were called and ends up to their rightful houses until. "Kim Yewon"McGonagalle called. Dumbledore leaned forward ready to hear where another Kim will end up. 

 

Yewon slowly went to the chair and sat. McGonagalle placed the sorting hat to her head. "Hmm.. After a long time, another line of the Kim family appeared"Yewon felt nervous as all students from different houses looks at her. "You got patience and intelligence ...this is a difficult choice"Yewon closed her eyes. "You could be in Hufflepuff... Hmmm....in Gryffindor but except Slytherin.. I know..... RAVENCLAW!!"The sorting hat announced. The Ravenclaw table cheered as Yewon sat beside Sojung. 

 

Then they watched Sinb. "Hmm.. Another Hwang eh?! Oh I know what to do with you! SLYTHERIN!"The sorting hat announced. Then after that, the rest of the first-years gets sorted to their rightful houses. Dumbledore stood up from his seat after the sorting ceremony was done. "Let the feast begin"Dumbledore said as plenty of foods appears on each houses' tables. Yewon looks at the foods in pure surprise. 

 

That's the end of first chapter. Also guys for those who aren't familiar with Harry Potter. Let me tell you their age and years. 

Sinb & Umji- 1st years (11years old) 

Yuju & Eunha- 2nd years (12years old) 

Yerin - 3rd year (13years old) 

Sowon - 4th year (14years old) 

Also in Hogwarts there is Seven years. You guys also will discover 97line and Yerin's houses in later chapters.