BREAKING: MAMAMOO AND BTS MEMBER ON WGM?

Bangtanmoo: We Got Married

BREAKING NEWS!

BANGTAN MEMBER, KIM TAEHYUNG AND MAMAMOO MEMBER, JUNG WHEEIN TO STAR ON WE GOT MARRIED!

Kim Taehyung and Jung Wheein to be next couple on We Got Married, alongside Lee Won Geun and Lee Ji-Eun (IU)!

 

Many were shocked to hear that Bangtan Boys member V would be joining the cast. It was an even bigger shock to learn that Jung Wheein of Mamamoo would join, after Solar, leader of Mamamoo, already starred on the show along with Eric Nam. 

 

Fans have seemed to show a mixed reaction, with most leaning towards negativity, especially fans of the boy group member, saying that the two wouldn't fit along. Although, Wheein has had popular support from MooMoos, she is still facing criticism from fans for doing the show right after her leader, saying she should stick to singing shows, and not try to focus on men, as she has avoided before.

 

While fans are skeptical, many are still excited and curious to see the couple interact. Both companies have released statements saying that they felt the two needed to broaden horizons, and since both were huge fans of the program they loved the idea!

 

Let's see what memories they make before getting to hasty everyone!