NEO VER

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ THIS PLEASE there is two vers for this story,neo and navi versions, decide which one you want to read before reading, and I might tell you, you don't need to read both cause the plots are exactly the same, so here we go, enjoy...

 

 

Hakyeon was trying to add some more salt to the food he was cooking, when he felt being hugged tightly by a pair of strong arms, he smiled to himself. 

"ah taekwoon ,  I'm cooking, please, it's dangerous"

Hakyeon uttered as he tried to hide his smile.  

He still had that stupid grin on his face, being hugged by taekwoon always made him giggle like a madman.

"you look super cute like this, cooking with an apron on,  for me and our child, I really can't help it"

Taekwoon said with his soft soothing voice.

Hakyeon shifted his head and looked at him briefly,  to show taekwoon that he was smiling and didn't really mind being backhugged, taekwoon in answer, nuzzled his nose to hakyeon's neck.

" I want to hold you like this forever"

Hakyeon put the spatula down and turned around to face taekwoon ,  he took a brief glance at taekwoon's lips before locking his gaze on his eyes.

"go call hyukie , then after dinner I'm all yours, you can hold me the whole night" 

Then he pulled taekwoon's head down and kissed himsweetly, it was quick but lovingly. 

" I love you" hakyeon said after pulling away

"I love you more" then taekwoon pecked hakyeon's lips one more time before leaving to call his son.

 

______ 

 

Dinner time was sweet and warm,  sanghyuk kept talking about how much fun he had playing with his new friend,  hongbin, at school and hakyeon and taekwoon kept asking him random questions about school.

 

They were eating and talking when doorbell rang suddenly,  hakyeon looked at his boyfriend questioning and taekwoon just raised an eyebrow showing that he didn't know who it was.

 

All their visitors were taekwoon's friends and family,  hakyeon didn't have nether friends nor a family. 

 

Hakyeon stood from his chair and walked to door while taekwoon took sanghyuk to his arms and followed hakyeon. 

 

Hakyeon's eyes were wide and his hands dropped at his side when he faced the person at doorway, taekwoon looked at him curiously. 

"won-wonshik..."    Hakyeon mumbled in a low voice, the stranger at their doorway rushed to hakyeon and pulled him to a tight hug, hakyeon just stood there shocked.

"I missed you,  I missed you so much yeonie" 

Wonshik guy said with his low and soft voice. 

Taekwoon couldn't do anything more than standing there and watching the scene infront of him, he remembered the name wonshik ,  he remembers it exactly. Hakyeon had told him that name in past.

 

*flashback*

 

Taekwoon left his office while cursing his boss under his breath,  the latter made taekwoon stay at there untill ten at night to continue the remaining works, he was tired as hell. 

 

Taekwoon left the building while grabbing his car keys from his pocket, but he almost dropped it to the ground when he saw a lonely boy sitting near their building, taekwoon slowly walked to where the latter was sitting and kneeled infront of him.

"hey, are you ok?"   taekwoon asked carefully, the boy raised his head and looked at taekwoon without answering.

" do you...emm...need help?"  taekwoon asked, but again there was no answer. 

"do you have anywhere to stay?"   but this time the boy shook his head in answer,  taekwoon made an 'oh' sound and soon he made his decision,  he couldn't leave this boy alone on the streets, it was near midnight and so dangerous for boy like him who had a small frame,  it was obvious he couldn't fight, taekwoon stood up and offered his hand to the boy, the latter looked at him curiously. 

" hey, it's ok, I just want to help you,  don't worry "

The boy hesitated abit but grabbed taekwoon's s hand and stood up anyways.

 

Taekwoon took the boy to his car and drove home, when they were home taekwoon told him to sit at living room while he made something to eat, though he wasn't a good cook, after finishing the cooking session, taekwoon put the plates and stuff on the table and went to call the boy to come eat.

 

They sat and started eating, and much to taekwoon's suprise the boy ate the whole plate like it was the most delicious food in whole world,  taekwoon assumed he hadn't eaten anything for a time maybe, so taekwoon offered him more food and he accepted, while he was eating taekwoon decided to ask him something. 

" em..so..what's your name? "

"chahakyeon"  hakyeon answered whitout leaving his gaze from the food.

"I'm taekwoon "  no reaction again, so taekwoon decided to ask more.

" why were sitting there? Do you have anyone to help you?"   hakyeon just simply shook his head, his face showed a sad expression and taekwoon cursed himself,  of course he didn't have anyone,  hakyeon had already told him he had nowhere to go.

"you can stay here"   this time hakyeon looked at him,  his eyes were wide and his face was confused and shocked.

"it's okay, I just want to help you"  taekwoon ressured him since he knew hakyeon was hesitating and also he was a bit scared.

It took a few minutes for hakyeon to finally nod in answer. 

That night hakyeon slept in guest room.

 

Next day taekwoon had to leave for work early even though he didn't want to,  when he wanted to leave hakyeon was deep sleep so taekwoon tried to be as silent as he could, he left breakfast and a note for hakyeon telling him he's at work, also he's allowed to eat anything he wanted, after that taekwoon left.

 

 

When taekwoon came back home from work he was faced with a silent house, he took off his shoes and walked to the kitchen only to found the breakfast he left for hakyeon gone, so hakyeon had ate it, then taekwoon decided to go to check living room and bathroom for hakyeon,  but his eyes went wide and his heart skipped a beat when he found the latter lying on the floor, he immediately ran to him and shook his body while calling his name, but he got no answer,  so he grabbed his phone and called ambulance. 

 

Taekwoon was sitting at hospital chairs,  waiting for doctor to come out of the room and announce him from hakyeon. 

It was taking so much time for them to come out and taekwoon was tired of waiting and worried about hakyeon. 

Finally after two long hours of waiting they came out and taekwoon ran to them as soon as he saw them exiting the room, he soon asked them about hakyeon. 

"he's fine now so don't worry,  but about what happened,  I might tell you,  you need to take care of him better, he's been under so much stress and it caused him to faint, also it's not good for the baby, it would affect it badly"

Taekwoon's eyes were wide and his mouth slightly open 

"the baby?"

"yes, oh you didn't know? Your husband is eight weeks pregnant"  doctor said and left after smiling and congratulating him.

 

Hakyeon was pregnant and stress caused him to faint, it was a big news to wonshik, it took a good five minutes for him to regain his senses after hearing what doctor said, he didn't even tell doctor that he wasn't hakyeon's husband, he wondered if hakyeon knew about the pregnancy thing.

 

When taekwoon stepped inside of hakyeon's room,  the latter was sleep soundly on bed, taekwoon decided not to disturbe him, so he slowly walked near his bed and sat there.

 

After about half an hour hakyeon opened his eyes, so taekwoon carefully grabbed his hand. 

"how are you feeling?"  wonshik asked with a soft voice, hakyeon slowly shifted his head and looked at taekwoon . 

"tired"

"ok,  then sleep abit more, it's good for the baby too"   hakyeon's reaction was the same with taekwoon when he heard the word baby, taekwoon smiled at that.

"you're eight weeks pregnant hakyeon,  congratulations"  taekwoon said.

Hakyeon slowly lifted his hand and brought it to his stomach,  he smiled widely when he felt a little bump there, it was his baby and he was happy for it, looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter