I know.

Waves know shores
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Byul-ah!! Let’s go to the beach! Now!” as she slammed the door open and startled me. Her eyes sparkling, I can even see it saying ‘sea’ written on her beatiful eyes. “Yaah unnie—can’t you be more impulsive than this? It’s 4 am and I just sleep for 2 hours” I groaned lazyly on the couch. I’m so sleepy yet seeing her smile just bring lights to my eyes as if I drink 3 glasses of expresso in a row. I’m wide awake now, but I tried to hide my excitement.

It’s been my 5th days, I’ve been sleeping on the couch—hoping I could meet her right away as she get back home from her busy schedule. She’s been very busy nowadays. Sometimes she would make a 2 minutes call between her packed schedule, we both know hearing each other voice helps a lot for the two of us. Meeting her almost seems impossible things to do these days, I could only see her from tv, while all I can do is—waiting. I know my sun is living her dreams now, I support that. she’s been getting her spotlight from the nation and the world for her singing skills and her cheerful character. Everybody is loving her. Me? don’t ask me.

“The wind would be freezing at these times you know—my back is hurt if it’s too cold” I bow down from the couch, rubbing my back as I tried to look for my glasses which I might dropped it from the couch. “Hahaha—Byul-ah are you a granma now?”she smirked teasing me. “You know, you won’t be feeling cold because you have me, your personal sun—“ she wink and make a salute with her slender finger and let out a cute giggle “ahahaha—“. “Whoaa—Yongsun ssi, you’re so greasy! Did you hit your head or something? I know you must have eat something wrong before—“I pretend to be surprised and worried as I cupped her bubbly cheek.

“yaah—I learn it from the greasiest girl crush wannabe, don’t you know her? Ahh—she called moonbyuli ! you know her—ahahaha” she let out a pretend giggling and put her hair behind her ear. So cute. “whoaa—I can’t stand your acting skill yongsun ssi” I laugh so hard while hugging her tight, stopping her to makes any more weird acting, and it works. She doesn’t push my hug as she usual play does, she even rest her head comfy on my neck—feeling each other warmth. In a second, our laughter couldn’t be heard only the clock tickling with her warm breath on my neck. I could feel it, she’s tired—both her mind and her heart. I gently her hair and whisper “welcome home, I’ve been missing you Kim yongsun”. She doesn’t gives any respond but a half whisper hum as she tried to bury her face deeper to my neck, hiding. I could see her ears brighten in rose color. She loves it.

I started up my car, she sit right beside me buckling up her seatbelt while humming lovingly with her konglish pronounciation “yongsun-i worlde~ yongsun-i worlde, wohooo!”. “yaah—that weird song again. We’re going to the beach not the lotte world, unnie. Save your energy for latter” I unconsiously smile with my nose muscle seeing her so excited in going to the beach at this hour.

Even though it counts as morning, nobody is around. Only us, the orange vibe from the street lamps and the wind blowing through the window. You said to turn off the aircon and open up the window, you wanted to feel the freedom smell. Actually It’s the bakery smell, I know, they already starts baking this early and you love the delicious smell from this store right on the corner of the street. You looking out the window, closing your eyes, and smile beautifully as I drive away from the bakery store on your left side. You once again inhale deeply as if you would miss it for a long time. I chuckled, you act so melancholic for a bread.

It’s almost 1 and half hours driving, you still hanging on the window car, sometimes you yawn, sometimes you smile, sometimes you humming, sometimes you keep silent. But it always never bored me, I love your companion. Sometimes I could see your circled dark eyes reflecting from the rear view mirror, it worries me but then you realized I’m watching you and you start up a joke and smile. What are you thinking now my pretty Yongsun?.

I don’t think I’m so i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter