End

Ar[Rival]

Kyungsoo stepped out from his limousine. Feeling as brand new as ever. He breathed in the air deeply and looking adorely at the view in front of him. Those huge buildings were his. All of the employees need to obey him. That’s it. All of his hardships now were worth it. After all of the plans he did to bring down his one and only rival in the company, he finally succeed. He now has taking after the former CEO, Kim Junmyeon or more famously recognised in media as Suho. They has been rival ever since the company was changing hand to Kim Junmyeon. For Kyungsoo, the decision was nothing but a . He was the one who is suitable to take over the whole company or he would rather said as a ‘perfect’ man to be the CEO in the company.

 

They have been fighting fair and square. No bribe no bad stuffs no nothing. Because they believe that using some bad methods to take over a position would cause them into big trouble. Kyungsoo was known as a guy who has innocent like face yet know how to take care of his works perfectly while Junmyeon known as having the characteristic of a leader plus his face is a bonus. They both has something that both don’t have. It was a well-play. Kyungsoo hates Junmyeon and so does the other. They work hard to strive the position. But as soon as the decision reveals, Kyungsoo felt as if he was betrayed. He felt like all of his works before were nothing but a piece of trash. He became a monster.

 

He determined to bring down the new CEO with whatever it takes including some tricks and bribes. He done so much to change the future. He sabotage lots of Junmyeon’s works and bribe most of his client to turn their faces away. He also use some of his people to become a dark horse in the company. It has been freaking three years when the company realise the down turn of the company. They put the blame to the new CEO and reach the consensus of taking down the position and replace him with Kyungsoo, which he was gladly accepted. Suprisingly, no one has ever suspected him.

 

But not to Kim Junmyeon. He definitely knows that something was going on here and it was totally wrong. How come everything happens just after he became the CEO? Not even a year passed after Kyungsoo starting his plans, Junmyeon already smelled the problem that going on in the company. That Owl guy is putting the fault on him. In the bad way of all that. He couldn’t just tell people that he suspected Kyungsoo, because even himself didn’t has enough evidence. Plus, even when he said so, he bet no one would ever believes him,

 

“Are you saying that innocent-eyes guy is doing all of these bad stuffs to you? Are you sick?”

 

“Please, just because you are now a CEO, and couldn’t handle your job properly, you couldn’t just put a blame on others.”

 

“Do you hate him so much?”

 

None of them believes him. So jumyeon has slowly taken care of everything but the bad stuffs keep on coming and he couldn’t take it. He was fighting until the end until the company had a meeting and he was dropped from his position. With that he lose. He could feels the satisfied feeling from Kyungsoo after he was renamed as the new CEO. He knew everything was all well-planned.

 

*

 

“Good morning, sir.”

 

“Yes, good morning. Please have a seat,”

 

“This is our company record and the last progressed after Mr Kim left the company. The schedule was set to continue on Wednesday and the next meeting will be held on the same day,”

 

Kyungsoo scoffed upon hearing the name. Oh how he wish he didn’t have to hear the name again.

 

“Yes,yes. Thanks.”

 

“Do you need anything else, sir?”

 

“Ummm… I think that’s it for now. If there is any document that I was supposed to sign?”

 

“Well, I suppose there is some documents, but the name of the CEO hasn’t change yet, so I need to re-do again.”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes again. What kind of secretary that Junmyeon has taken himself to? Shouldn’t secretary is the one who need to be alert when there was a changes of the CEO? The company should have get the documents ready already.

 

“Please, be alert next time. I want all of the documents were on my table in 30 minutes. I am strict in time so I hope you can give your cooperation,”

 

The secretary flinched. Because never once Junmyeon has ever talk like that to employees before. The same goes to Kyungsoo. Never once the employees know the real self of him because he was known as the innocent one. Welp, that what you got from making a wrong decision.

 

“O-Okay, sir. I am sorry. I will make sure all of the documents were ready. Please excuse me,”

 

With that the secretary bows and walked out the door.

 

Kyungsoo smiles.

 

He loves this. He feels so proud like he almost shout how happy he was on that time. He has always yearning of that feeling become a CEO, the most respectful person in the company. Now that he got it, he felt like he was free. It took him three freaking years and never once he regrets his doing.

 

It was already six months since he took the position. Everything went well. Of course because now that his sabotage were done, he got all time for himself. Yet, there was still zero trace about the former CEO. It’s not like Kyungsoo was missing him because before this, his life was full on how to bring the other down. And now that it was done, he felt like an empty space was there inside of his mind.

 

He shrugged it off. Because none of this was his business. It was better like this. At least he was ease thinking that the other was probably ashamed of himself and hiding himself from the media. No one could fight him now.

 

Kyungsoo smirked in victory.

 

“Ahhh~ how I love this feeling. No Junmyeon around is the best feeling ever. Should have fasten my plans before and I would have taste this bless earlier,” Just when he about to rest his legs on the table, his secretary knocked the door.

 

“Gosh, this guy.” Kyungsoo sighed deeply and order the latter to come in.

 

The secretary hands in lots of documents for the CEO to sign in,

 

“These are all of the documents that you need to sign, sir.”

 

Kyungsoo rounded his already big eyes. Like really? What had Junmyeon done lately? Didn’t he done his work? Why there were so many unsign documents?

 

“Why is your former CEO left all of these documents unsign? Didn’t he know how to handle such a simple task?” Kyungsoo let out his stern voice which then startle the secretary,

 

“All of these documents came in last minutes and on that time Mr Kim was busy with some problems occur before hand. Maybe Mr Kim was busy getting the company in shape that he forgot these documents-”

 

“..Excuses.”

 

“Wha-”

 

“I said,” Kyungsoo shot his death stare to the secretary before continue,

 

“I don’t give a about excuses. You. As a secretary should have reminds him about his works. He couldn’t just let these papers left undone.”

 

“I am sorr-”

 

“That’s it. You. Do you still want your job or not?”

 

“Ye-”

 

“Then act like you want it. From my point of view,It looks as if you didn’t know how to work your job. Just like your former CEO.”

 

His words got the secretary flinch at his stand. He then hung low his head. Not dare to look up at his CEO.

 

“An-And there were also some documents before hand that require Mr Kim to sign-

 

Kyungsoo frowned. Why the hell the name was mention again.

 

“Can’t you just change it to me already? Then everything would be settle by now.”

 

“But, sir-”

 

Kyungsoo tsked. Rolling his eyes again. Junmyeon really doesn’t know how to choose a secretary. This guy over here really starting to annoys him.

 

He then slowly walked and stopped right in front of the guy,

 

“I.Don’t.Give a damn about Mr Kim. If you wanted to talk about him, then settle it away with him. Not me. If you couldn’t, then make sure you change it back to my name so that it would be easy for me to sign those papers.”

 

The secretary then took back the documents and hold it tight.

 

“Yes sir. I am sorry and I will make sure everything will be done as soon as possible,”

 

After bowing, he then quickly walked out from the room.

 

Kyungsoo frowned and gave a quick message on his temple and the bridge of his nose. He need to do some changes in the company. He need to fired the secretary and get himself a new one. But then he thinks again. If that guy hold a grudge on him, then he would spill out all the real self of his. So it was safe to keep him in still.

 

He then leans back on his seat and close his eyes, thinking of having a short nap. He then open his eyes. He wonders what happened to Junmyeon now. He somehow just missing in action. Not much news about him too. He just curious. He still feels an urge to suffer the other. He has gone from good kid to a bad monster. He loves seeing Junmyeon suffers. And he want more of it.

*

 

It was already lunch when Kyungsoo woke up so he is thinking of grabbing something outside. He walk out his room and passed his secretary. But then he walk backward and stopped right in front of his secretary table and with his calm face, he look at the poor boy,

 

“Have you settle what I wanted you too?” Kyungsoo stern’s voice sends shiver to those who were passing by at the corridors. The poor boy slowly standing and face at him,

 

“I did, but still, there were still some documents that require you and HIM to sign.” The guy emphasize the address rather than mentioning the full former ceo’s name.

 

“Some kind of agreement. I already inform the higher authorities about this and since they were out of town this week, so the only things that could be done in the mean time is to get both signs.”

 

This time, since he was outside, Kyungsoo need to calm himself. He shut his eyes and breath deeply in and let it out heavily. He was so close from firing the boy.

 

“Okay. Fine then. Send it to him and get it back. Easy.” Kyungsoo was about to walk away, when the boy stopped him,

 

“Sir. There is one more thing.”

 

Kyungsoo put his poker face on and turned his face.

 

What is it now?

 

“What?”

 

The boy then gulped before start to continue back,

 

“The thing is that, no one know where he is now. Last time before he left, he brought away all his personal information and changes all of his contact numbers,”

 

Kyungsoo frowned,

 

“Then what about his address?”

 

“He-Well, he moved. The address was no longer in use and no one know where his new place is.”

 

Okay, this time Junmyeon really got Kyungsoo’s attention after a long time. Rather than feels worried or angry about it, he find it was quite amuse how the latter disappears just like that and not telling anyone about his new information. He was excited to find out about the latter’s life.

 

He just loves making the other suffers.

 

“Fine then. Give me the document. I will try to reach him.”

 

The boy hands him the documents and Kyungsoo went into the lift.

 

*

 

His plans wouldn’t went to waste after three years of stalking the guy. Kyungsoo know how Junmyeon was really close with this one friend that he always stopped by at his coffee shop before went home or having lunch break at his. He know where to find that shop again. He need to gain that information from that guy.

 

He stopped his car and went inside the shop. It has this bitter-sweet scent inside of the shop. The combination of vintage colour really compliments the shop a lot. He then wandered his eyes searching for the guy.

 

Then he saw the guy with his back facing at him, at the mini library at the back of the shop. Probably rearranges the books onto their places. He was surely positive that it was him. So he slowly walk closer to the guy,

 

“Excuse me…?”

 

His voice startled the latter. The guy turn his face and there is a name tag on him with ‘Lay’ written on it. Kyungsoo assumed it was his name. The guy shot his angelic smile at him. The dimples on his face was really obvious especially when he smiles. This guy seems nice and naive. It would be easy then to persuade him.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Umm, well my name is Kyungsoo-”

 

“Oh! Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo…? Suho’s friend, right?”

 

Kyungsoo was startle at the moment and at the same time frowned. Literally curious. Wasn’t sure whether the word friend was really uncomfortable or the fact that this Lay person know him and Junmyeon got him unaware with the whole situation.

 

Just what the heck does Junmyeon told Lay about him,

 

“Come, sit.”

 

Lay then guide him to this table near the huge window.

 

“I am sorry but how do you know me?”

 

Lay smiles again,

 

“Junmyeon told me so much about you before this. But somehow lately he stopped coming by and  even before that he looks pretty much tired. Oh by the way, congratulation for the position.”

 

Kyungsoo really lost here. Didn’t Junmyeon told everything to Lay. Because he pretty sure that Junmyeon himself was aware about his plans.

 

“May I know what was it that he told about me? I mean, It was really hard to get in touch with him nowadays, so I only know that he used to come to this cafe a lot.”

 

“Oh, nothing much. He talk how you guys were really after the position. But it was a healthy one tho. He stopped coming by after that. The last thing that we ever talk about you was about the position and that’s it.”

 

Kyungsoo mouthed ‘aahh’

 

“Do you… Do you happen to know where he was staying at the moment? I didn’t know that he moved. I has something important to tell him but I just didn’t know where to contact him again.”

 

Lay didn’t said anything and look down at the table, thinking. Kyungsoo was aware about this but then the guy continue again,

 

“It was supposed to be a secret between us. But-”

He then look at Kyungsoo,

 

“Was the ‘important’ stuff were so important? Because if there is nothing really important, I think it better not to tell you where he was at the moment. He didn’t want anything related to the company anymore.”

 

Okay. Junmyeon really wanted to run away from him. He supposed to be happy now that knowing that he has won everything but still, until the end, he wants to be the one who control the other.

 

“I know, it was so selfish of me to ask you, but I am trying to help him and It was really important as it has something going on with the higher authorities even I couldn’t do anything about this.”

 

He tried his best to persuade Lay. And the guy looks at him suspiciously. Because he already made a promise.

 

“I give you the address because you are his friend. I trust you. But please, promise me you won’t spread it.”

 

That was easy.

 

Kyungsoo was quite relief to know that his plan was successful. He smiles,

 

“Sure. Promise. We are friend after all.”

 

*

 

So here he is. Standing in front of an average korea house. Not like the one Junmyeon used to have before. This one was just a simple house yet still looks elegant. But for Kyungsoo, he was actually feeling boastful knowing that the other surely having the bad times of his life that he decided to change the house into smaller one.

 

Never once he thinking of having to came all away to here just to find the address and to meet his rival but this one was different. He wanted to know what kind of life has the other being up to lately.

 

He then ring the bell.

 

No answer

 

He push the button again.

 

Still no answer.

 

“What the hell? I didn’t come here for nothing?” Kyungsoo frowned and anger was quick to crawled inside of him. Impatient as his usual is.

 

He pushed the button again and again and when he was about to gave up, he heard some faint noise from the other side of the door,

 

And then the door was open. Not to much but enough for the other sneakily looking at people outside.

 

And the only thing that Kyungsoo could see was a half face with a pale white skin that he hasn’t seen for along time,

 

It was Junmyeon. Widen his eyes upon knowing the person that has troubled his life and making his life was more than a nightmare showed up at his front door.

 

They both giving each other a look.

 

Well not for a long time when Junmyeon then shut the door back with a loud slam. Right in front of Kyungsoo’s face. No talk, no hello no greeting. Just a slamming of the door would do.

 

“What the hell??” Kyungsoo was mad. No one has ever dare to slam a freaking door in front of his face before and now this guy just did that?? Hell no.

 

“Why the hell are you coming here?? Haven’t you satisfied yet after making my life miserable??” Junmyeon from the other door trying to hold back the door as Kyungsoo was quick to pushed it back before the other even got the chance to lock it.

 

“Do you think I would rather came here?? Even in million years I wouldn’t! Now, open the freaking door! I got some freaking business to do!” Kyungsoo was trying his best to maintain his voice not to let the neighbour heard him struggling to open the door.

 

“Oh my god, you are crazy! You should just stop now after everything you have done to me! This is my freaking house. I got the right to chase you out!”

 

Now kyungsoo gave up. No use of struggling with that damn door. He make a quick sweep on his suit to wipe out the dust and tidy up the collar.

 

“Yeah. You right. I am crazy. But really, I don’t want to see you again. Such a waste of time. Since you were all sad and giving up with your life that you delete all of your informations and contact numbers and freaking moved, I am the one that need to track you back. The secretary of yours are no handy. I came here for the documents.”

 

Junmyeon scoffed and smirking,

 

“I thought you already became a CEO. So why can’t you handle everything yourselves with the higher authorities? You came here purposely, right? Just to make sure how miserable I am right now after everything that you did. Well congrats on that because you got it.”

 

“I wouldn’t came here if they would come in handy. But they were out of town,”

 

“Well, not my problem so-”

 

Junmyeon wasn’t able to finish his words yet when there was a slight push on the door to barge in,

 

“What the ?? Can’t you just leave me already???”

 

“Just.Why.The. can’t you help me with this freaking document. It just a freaking papers!”

 

“Just wait for them then-” The strong pains shot him. Junmyeon slowly lean his body at the table nearer when the pain strikes and hold tight his belly.

 

Kyungsoo was waiting for the other to reply but he could only hear the soft voice of the other groans in pain. Maybe it was just his imagination because he was blocked by a door. He then pushed it all the way and finally able to break in,

 

“See, it would be really easy if you just-”

 

Kyungsoo gawked. His eyes expanded and didn't blink for at least forty seconds. At least. Shocked with the view in front of him. His mouth gaped open.

 

His eyes locked at the round belly of Junmyeon. It wasn’t that big but it pretty much obvious of what is happening right now.

“You- you pregnant?”

 

Junmyeon looked away while gently rubbing the swell of his tummy. He don’t bother to explain, quickly shoved the other outside.

 

“Satisfied now? You must be really happy to know what kind of life I has been having at the moment. Oh how you can’t wait to tell the media hub how the missing former ceo was now founded pregnant, aren’t you? I bet you will get more money upon telling other about someone else business. Just like you always did.” Junmyeon let out a faint laugh. What a sad life he is to know that his all the time rival seeing him like this.

 

“I-”

 

“Just leave your freaking damn paper. I will leave it outside for tomorrow. Don’t bother to ring the bell. I don’t have too much energy to listen to your crap or even look at you.”

 

With that JUnmyeon slammed the door in front of his face. Again. But this time it left Kyungsoo with different feeling. He didn’t know how to react. He was really speechless.

 

“He…He is pregnant..?”

 

*

 

That night Kyungsoo couldn’t sleep. He was awake eventhough his body screams to sleep. His mind was in another state.

 

Six months ago right after he get the position of CEO, he was so proud of himself. He is winning the game. He got everything that he always wanted for. But still, he hasn’t satisfied. So a few days after the huge success, he started to go clubbing to celebrate the victory.

 

What a luck for him to met his one and only hated person, Kim Junmyeon together at the club. The different was that the other was too drunk. Probably because of the state he was at the moment. What else is more terrible than to have your own rival brought you down and took over your position?

 

Kyungsoo decided to make this guy’s life even more miserable that he actually is. So he got a plan.

 

Because of the drunk, Kyungsoo got his plan went smoothly without any obstacle.

 

He got both of them in a hotel and he the guy.

 

Kyungsoo forget how many times does he did to Junmyeon on that night, but one thing for sure, he did planted his seed inside of the guy. He was sure that the guy was too drunk to remember what happened on that night.

 

Now that Junmyeon is pregnant, then he one hundred percent sure that the baby was his.

 

Junmyeon was right. This could be a one million dollar news if the media got this. Like, what else is more breaking that knowing the missing in action former ceo is pregnant? But to know that he was also in part of this incident, he better stay away from it.

 

“Why? Why did you thinking of keeping the baby?” Kyungsoo asked himself as if the other could hears him.

 

So the conclusion is that Junmyeon is pregnant with his baby. His.

 

Things have gotten a lot more confuse than ever.

 

*

 

It wasn’t even noon yet but the thought of the baby keep lingering on Kyungsoo mind. He leans on his seat with his legs resting on the desk. Gently rubbing the bridge of his nose because he kept on frowning today.

 

“!”

 

“What the hell with the baby?? Why can’t I get it out from my head??” Kyungsoo told his inner self. He kept on seeing baby things today. In his SNS, to the work place and even in the magazine. They were everywhere! He should have really be careful that night and think straight. Maybe that day his inner dark side was too occupied with the evil stuff.

 

What should he do now? Should he just said the truth to Junmyeon or just let it be a secret? He didn’t know. He just felt curious. He wanted to know more about this baby of his.

 

Suddenly he felt something towards the baby. The word baby itself has gotten himself some kind of new feeling and he didn’t know how to react to that.

 

This evening he really need to talk with Junmyeon. Whatever it takes, he has to.

 

His inner dark side telling him to take away the baby from Junmyeon but still, hew wasn’t sure. Was his evil side has gotten himself through?

 

*

 

Junmyeon was right. Kyungsoo really found the document on the table placed outside of the house, near to the gate.

 

“That guy really kept his words,huh?”

 

*

 

Junmyeon was still sleeping when he heard the loud sound coming from his bell door. He should have taking a good time rest now. Especially when his pregnancy bulge keep on growing healthily. Which means more time needed for Junmyeon to rest. He supposed no one should have come to his house at this moment.

 

The bell keep on echoing and he hates it. He slowly move his body and get up from the bed. Softly rubbing his belly. He then lift the curtain of his room to see who’s at the door.

 

“What the heck? What is he doing here?” Junmyeon adjust his eyes to the light and slowly make his way out downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo kept on pushing the bell button still hoping the other to come out.

 

“Gosh! Why does this guy always slow-”

 

“What?”

 

Junmyeon sudden appearance from the door startle Kyungsoo.

 

“Can’t you be more quick?” Kyungsoo was quick to complaint.

Junmyeon stands in silence for a few seconds and gave him that look as if he was the dumbest person in the world.

 

“What? I am just telling you the truth. I need to be quick and-”

 

“Just in case you were blind, or maybe having a short-term memory,

 

Junmyeon then push the door all the way and reveal his big belly to the dumb person in front of him,

 

“I am now carrying a person in my body, you stupid. I can’t walk fast. Now, why the are you showing your face again at my house?”

 

Okay. Kyungsoo needs to admit that this guy has his point. He definitely forgot about his condition right now.

 

“I-I have something to talk to you about.” He then hands in more documents for Junmyeon. It wasn’t even important but he need to do something to be able to come to this house more often and to get to know more about his baby.

 

“What’s with all of these?? I thought you were the CEO??”

 

“Welp, blame your freaking secretary that didn’t know how to work things properly.”

 

Junmyeon gave that look at Kyungsoo as how dare he is to talk like that about the secretary.

 

“Fine. Just gave it to me. Come back again tomorrow-

 

“No! I can’t. These need to be done like today.”

 

“None of my business.”

 

“Then I will wait in front of your gate until other people recognise who am I and started to spread rumour again about us and welp, you need to moved again,right? Plus you mustn't like it to know that you were pregnant now and it would burden your life more-

 

“Which you always did, burden my life.”

 

Junmyeon breath out a heavy sigh. This guy in front of him really doesn’t know the meaning of letting other people live in peace. Kyungsoo on the other hand just smirked. Blessed this intelligence of his.

 

“Now, what do you want me to do??”

 

“Let me inside.”

 

“What.the.hell? No way.”

 

“Hey, cursing was no good for baby. You should throw away that habits of yours.”

 

Junmyeon really can’t win over this devil in front of his.

 

*

 

“Are you staying alone?”

 

“None of your freaking business.”

 

“Must be lonely.”

 

“I should have shoo you at the first place.”

 

“You-”

 

“God, please.”

 

It was kinda bored to wait for Junmyeon to finish all of the papers. It wasn’t that hard, he just need to sign it. But he also need to gain more information about the baby. But Junmyeon was giving none of it.

 

One thing that Kyungsoo noticed about Junmyeon now is that, the guy was prettier as usual. His skin glowing was so inviting. Probably because of what people said, pregnancy glow. His cherry lip is redder than ever. His doesn't even need to wear make up when the natural pink blush was already there.

 

That guy, with his glowing skin and the growing tummy, is cute. Never has Kyungsoo thought that his rival could be such a beauty in his condition right now.

 

 

“So, about the baby, I-

 

“Still none of your business-

 

 

Junmyeon wasn’t able to finish his word when the pain strike again. This time was quite hard. He clenched the pen hard and started to lean on sofa and rest his head. He tried to hide his pain, but he failed miserably. Kyungsoo was quite panic because the guy in front of him seems to be in so much pain.

 

He could only hear the soft groan the other gave out to hold in the pain.

 

“Are-Are you okay? Is there anything I could do to help?”

 

The sweat is starting to shown on Junmyeon’s forehead as his struggles with his tummy.

 

“You should just shut up.”

 

With that they both stay in silence with Junmyeon closing his eyes,

 

After a while he continue back with the papers.

 

Kyungsoo shouldn't has said this but he somehow felt pity for the guy in front of him. Welp, his baby was the cause of it too.

 

“How many month has it been?”

 

Junmyeon locked his eyes to the paper, don’t feels like answering,

 

“Are you married?”

 

This time Junmyeon pointing the pen in front of Kyungsoo’s face.

 

“I shouldn’t has answer and I really didn’t wanted to but this damn hormone of mine feeling like talking so”

 

With that he rest his body on the sofa. Kyungsoo was quite amused with the changes of the other. He never expected for Junmyeon to have a conversation with him.

 

“Well, I got a one night stand with who the hell it was, and after few weeks, I know that I was pregnant. Boom. What a news.”

 

“Then why do you think of keeping the baby?”

 

Junmyeon rolling his eyes,

 

“Well duhh, because I am not as evil as you. I should have thanks you for kicking me out from the company with your evil plans, welp at least I got time for the baby now.”

 

Little did he knows that he was pregnant was also part of Kyungsoo thing.

 

It take few minutes of silence for Junmyeon to finish all of the documents.

 

“Do you need something like food or anything?” Kyungsoo straightforwardly asked Junmyeon cause he couldn’t just ended their conversation just like that. He needs to know more about him or maybe he just wanted to spend some times with his rival.

 

Junmyeon stares at him.

 

“I don’t think I need anything.”

 

“Ok then-

 

“But I really craves on something sweet like chocolates, biscuits and ice-cream, but you know that I couldn’t move much.”

 

“Do you want me to buy it for you?”

 

“Pffft- You? Being kind to me? So not you. Just leave. I don’t want to owe someone especially a person like you.”

 

 

*

 

Kyungsoo was in his room. Again, couldn’t sleep much. Still thinking of that pretty guy earlier. Pretty? Yes, call him crazy but Kyungsoo has started to fell something about Junmyeon. Maybe it was true what people said. Pregnant people could be really pretty during their months.

 

“How am I suppose to get closer to him?”

 

*

 

Junmyeon was at the kitchen, making himself a hot coco. He was startled when he heard his door bell rang for few times and then went stop.

 

“Who could have come at this kind of hours?”

 

He make his way to the front door. Kind of difficult because of the tummy but he keeps on moving slowly while rubbing the swell softly.

 

He opens the door.

 

But no one was there neither a car outside. He glances around to find any suspicious person. When he was about to close the door, he took a quick glance at the floor.

 

There was a bouquet. Except it wasn’t a flower. It was full of his favourites.

 

I’m not buying this for you. It was for the baby. -K

 

Junmyeon smiles. A little bit of curious. But as long as he get his favourite, then he was fine. Plus, he didn’t ask for them. The other was volunteer to give them to him. Rejection was bad. Yeah. Bad. Junmyeon nodded. Feeling that he was proud thinking that he didn’t have to owe Kyungsoo anything.

 

And for the rest of that week, Junmyeon received the bouquet again with different sweets from Kyungsoo. With the same caring note,

 

The baby need foods. -K

 

Don’t let the baby starves. -K

 

Too much sweets wasn’t good for a body. So today I got you something more healthy. -K

 

Junmyeon open the wrapping and found out there bunch of fruits and some juices. Definitely not something that he craved to, but he didn’t want it to waste.

 

He started to think. What kind of game does Kyungsoo trying to put him in now? He already destroyed his life before, so why must he treat him with all of these goodies? Curious. Trick or treat?

 

 

 

 

Because of his curiosity, he planned that the next day the other rang his bells, he need to ask the latter.

 

*

 

Kyungsoo steeped out of his car. Again, with the different bouquet on his left hand. He wasn’t sure why did he do all of these cheesy things. Maybe he just being care towards his baby. Junmyeon? No joke that the guy was always lingering in his mind. Kyungsoo has decided to tell Junmyeon the truth but he wasn’t sure when. What will the latter do when he finds out that the baby he carrying was his and the person he hate, aka Do Kyungsoo?

 

He sighed. Maybe not this early. Maybe he will tell when the baby already came out. Yeah. That would do.

 

He enters the gate and pressed the bell three times just like he always did. Place the bouquet on the table near the door and leave.

 

But this time, when he was about to move his leg, the door was opened. He turned his head around,

 

“I really don’t have any idea why do you keep on sending me all of these stuffs. Mind to tell me what kind of game do you have in mind?”

 

Junmyeon lean on the door frame while crossing his arms.

 

“.” Kyungsoo cursed his inner self.

 

*

 

 

So they both seated on the couch just like the last time in the living room.

 

“So, what is it?”

 

Kyungsoo looked away, as if he got his tongue cut off. So not like him. Plus, he is a ceo. But this time was different. Should he really tells everything now?

 

Junmyeon smirked,

 

“Why aren’t you answering me, Mr. Ceo? It was really rare to know that you couldn’t answer such a simple question. Well, before this you were the one who was so proud of telling me what kind of evil plan you got.”

 

“I have something to tell you-

 

“And?”

 

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh and there was a frown on his face.

 

“That baby, that you were carrying was mine,”

 

This time, his word got Junmyeon taken aback. Like what kind of bull that this guy was trying to say??

 

“What? Woah- You were sick, aren’t you? First you wanted the position and now you wanted this baby?? WTH??”

 

“No! Seriously, the baby was ours.”

 

Junmyeon laughing, he just couldn’t stand with the joke and he refuse to believe such a bad joke.

 

“You can’t fool me and I am so not giving you this child. Get lost.”

 

With that Junmyeon was about to stands out but Kyungsoo was quick to shoved him back to the seat.

 

“Listen. I know this was a mess but seriously. That night I was not myself. I dragged you into the room and- well you know what happened. Long story short that baby was ours.”

 

The warning of the red alarm was blaring inside of Junmyeon mind and his eyes widen almost come out from his socket. He couldn’t believe this.

 

“No.You are not.”

 

“I hate to said this, but it was the truth.”

 

The poor guy started to lose his and the tears could be seen from his teary eyes.

 

“How could you??? Is making my life miserable was your goals?? Can’t you just let me live in peace?? No wonder you were trying to be kind to me. You wanted this child too, aren’t you??”

 

He hits repeatedly on Kyungsoo. Which the latter couldn’t do anything back as he keeps on silence. Because he was a demon. His inner demon must be laughing and proud of himself for doing this.

 

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t know how to react. He lose onto his demon self. He was kinda regret of making the poor guy crying especially when he was carrying their baby. He shouldn’t have done it in the first place. If only he let his real self in control that night and come to his sense. Everything shouldn’t have become like this.

 

It takes a few minutes for Junmyeon to stop crying and Kyungsoo let the other rest on his chest. He softly rubs a circle to sooth the crying guy.

 

“I-I am sorry.”

 

“...”

 

“I know it was hard for you-

 

“You turn my life into a hell.

 

…Please don’t take this baby too,”

 

Kyungsoo almost break when he heard the tired voice from under his. No he didn’t. He didn’t plan on taking the baby. He was thinking about something else.

 

“Hey Junmyeon?”

 

No reply.

 

“Would you marry me?”

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

Lay was as busy as usual. He got his friend taking care at the counter when he, was at his usual favourite spot, the mini library. He got himself full with books.

 

So many customers came into the shop today. He feels like today is gonna be a great day. He shots his usual smile at the customers who was looking at him when he suddenly took a glance at some kind of familiar figure in front of him.

 

He was right, when the other turn around, the other face to face with him and gave him a smile too.

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Woah. It has been a long time since you came here! You look more happy than usual,”

 

“Yeah. Well actually, I got myself a little bit busy with my wife and our little junior,”

 

Lay then took a look behind the other. Then when he realise that Junmyeon was walking towards them while holding the healthy baby boy in his arm.

 

“I should really thanks you.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For giving me the address and believing in me.”

 

Lay chuckled. Oh how cute can this couple could be.

 

“I should thanks you.”

 

“Me?”

 

“Yeah. Finally, you propose to that guy. Oh who knows how many years has that guy keep a crush on you.”

 

Kyungsoo widen his eyes. Never once did he know that his wife actually got a crush on him. Not when all the bad things he done to him.

 

“Really???” Kyungsoo with his surprise, asked his wife.

 

“What? Who knows how stupid I was at that time for falling in love with a demon like you. But hey, you were already my husband and I shouldn’t have been worry now. Plus, you giving me the baby Sehun was something even more bless than anything.” Junmyeon gave his husband a soft peck on his lip.

 

Lay then guides Junmyeon to their seat and leaving the other dumbfounded. Who knows that Kyungsoo feeling was not one sided after all.

 

 

[BREAKING] A CEO was married with also the same company’s former CEO.