Chapter 1~

Crazy Love!

Jessica's POV


"One and two, and three, and four. Again!" Mrs. Go counted as she showed us the dance steps to our new song.

We were going to the state somperirion soon, hoping to win so we could move on to Nationlas. It would be an amazing experience if we could win. I'm extremely excited for that night, but it's going to take a lot of work and energy to get that far. I ezamined her moves carefully and learnt them in seconds. We were dancing to the song 'Genie' by Girls' Generation (In my version, SNSD is not popular. :) Honestly, I love the beat in that song. I think it's great song for the competition this year. The only thing that's in my way is the other rival team in our town, the 'JYJ'. They called themself. They were an in sanely good group, much better than us. But, the thing that they lacked was good sportmanship, look and style, and all the judges say, all team should be a good sports to each of the teams.

Mrs. Go jogged over to the system and played the song as she watched our every move, making sure it was perfect.

It's gonna take even more practice to make it extremely amazing and 1st place worthy though. There's some crazy dance group out there that go insane with their dance moves and do the un-imaginable.

I panted, needing water fromall the energy I used. Mrs. Go left the room, leaving us to eat a snack or just have a break. I went over to Seohyun, she was one of my friend in the group, but we weren't really close to be honest.

"Annyeong, Seohyun-ah!" I smiled a little, taking another gulp of my water bottle.

She turned towards me as her hair flipped across her shoulders. "Oh, annyeong Jessica! Don't you love the new dance?"

I nodded quickly. "I absolutely love it! I'm sure we'll get into Nationals this year."

Seohyun perked up. "I know right!? It's going to be an amazing experience if we do." Then , she placed her water bottle back into her duffle bag.

I admired her. She was the sweetest girl you could ever meet. As she smiled widely, her boyfriend, YongHwa, came up behind covering her eyes.

"Guess who??" YongHwa disguised his voice into a girly accent.

She grinned happily. "Is it Jieun-ah??"

Seohyun tipped her head back and gasped jokingly. "You're not Jieun-ah!"

His deep voice laughed at her reaction "No, I'm your amazing boyfriend, Jung YongHwa."

She giggle softly. "Arraseo YongHwa, you're too amazing for me."

He shook his head and smirked, whispering something in her ear as they stared into each others eyes, lovingly.

I frowned. Whenever I saw them together, Jaejoong would always pop into my head. I'm not jealous of her, I'm jealous of how perfect they were together, I mean like why can't I have something like that. Being single can just be boring, and lonely sometimes. Even if I had any other boyfriend, I just feel like it's wrong. But then again, everyone always tells me to get over him already. I wish it was that easy.

I snapped out of it and glanced back at Seohyun and YongHwa, holding hands. Then, Mrs. Go came out of her office looking at them.

"Jung YongHwa! What did I tell you about coming here when Seohyun is practicing?"

He immediately stooped looking at Seohyun and blushed slightly. They both pecked each other on the lips as YongHwa waved goodbye. I looked at Seohyun, her face was as bright as a tomato, as she walked back to the floor.

And we practice the whole day, focusing on our goal to beat the competition.