Happy Birthday! (YeSisters)

Effortlessly Cute

Happy Birthday! (YeSisters) 

 

It's Umji and Yerin's birthday! That means a birthday celebration. The four remaining gfriend members ran down the hallway while carrying two cakes for the birthday girls. "C'mon! Let's hurry"Sinb said as she held the door open for the other members. They rearranged everything to make it look like a celebration. Party balloons and colorful decorations everywhere. Also buddies' gifts for Yerin and Umji. They waited for the two members to come in. A few minutes later, the two arrived. They all went out from their hiding spots and greeted them with a confetti and a birthday song. 

 

"Happy birthday!!"The members said. Umji and Yerin happily blowed the candle lights. They all cheered. All of them celebrated until the end. Yerin sat beside Umji who's quietly eating her cake. In Yerin's view, Umji looks so cute. Umji turned to her with a confused face making her more cuter. Yerin smiled. "I'm glad I have the same birthday with a person as cute as you"Yerin said and kissed Umji's cheeks. Umji looked away, shyly. "You're so cute!"Yerin hugged Umji and attacked her with kisses. "Happy Birthday, Ji-ah"Yerin whispered. "Happy birthday too, Unnie"Umji replied.