Chapter 1

My Roommate is a Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ch. 1 : Who are you ?

“Okay! That is the last box”

 

A guy sighed with relief, wiping the sweat off his face with the towel hanging on his neck, a proud smile emerged from his lips, adding the cuteness on his already cute enough face.

 

Myungsoo can’t stop staring at the unfurnished room in front of him with proud feeling. Finally, after 3 years of living in a dilapidated room that is his old apartment, he finally able to move into a more comfortable apartment, far from the rickety sounds, thin walls & his sleazy senior that had been his roommate since 3 years ago.

 

And no, it’s not like he’s too poor to afford a new apartment back then. After all, he has a quite enjoyable position as junior manager at some huge clothing brand in SK. It’s just that back when he and his senior were in college, the letter forcing the former to make a pledge for both of them to live together until one of them married. And now with his senior getting married, Myungsoo took no time to move away from the cheap apartment.

 

“Look at this place.” He spoke with a growing smile, spinning around the stacked boxes in the room “This is heaven, you know that?”

 

“You know what, you act like a kid hyung.” Another man, a guy that looks much younger than Myungsoo chimed in as he leaning his arms on the box while panting.

 

“Well, you sure love to see people happy Sungyeol-ah.” Myungsoo sarcastically replied.

 

The Younger man just smiled at the sight in front of him. “Not that I’m not happy to see you happy hyung, but all this hard work really makes me tired, why didn’t you hire the moving company to help you?” the young man paused to catch his breath. “Instead of abusing your junior”

 

Hearing Sungyeol’s complain, Myungsoo immediately stopped doing tracks around the room, approaching the younger guy with a serious face, and with one swift movement, he pull one of his signature move, a headlock toward the poor junior’s neck.

 

“What did you said?” he asked while grinning sadistically toward the suffocating Sungyeol who tapped furiously as his senior tightening his grip on him.

 

“Ugh! i..Zo..” Sungyeol unsuccessfully tried to speak, to no avail.

 

Feeling satisfied after ‘torturing’ his junior, he releases his grip with hearty laugh as Sungyeol desperately inhales as much oxygen as he could after escaped his senior ‘deathly’ move.

 

“Hyung! Stop Torture me for your own enjoyment!” Sungyeol complained while clutching his neck. But then, the pout on his face immediately turns into a horror when Myungsoo looked at him with a deathly glare.

 

Usually, when Sungyeol started complained to him, Myungsoo would replied with a more painful torture, but since his moods is exceptionally good, instead of torturing the poor kids even more, he just smiled earnestly while clinging onto Sungyeol neck.

 

“Just stop complaining already kid.” He said as he patted sungyeol’s b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter