D- day

FAN

"BTS BTS BTS "....was the word that resonated high around the mall of asia in that hyped evening ....A big poster quoting BTS TRIOLOGY PART V  with beaming colors printed with each members poses captivating each and every army's heart."ARMY" ,"BTS " these words are complementary to each other like one without another makes no sense in all our dictionary and conscience.I went inside the dome and sat right next to the seat  that  I bought with all my "BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS".Accompanied by my friend i sat with feeling that i have not  felt  in years....it was a mixture of excitementment and surreality....like is this true am i really going to see my BTS perform right in front my eyes....Even the thought sent me chills and all my memories of them flashed right in front of my eyes

Year  2014  ,23 oct ...My journey as an ARMY started when i unintentionally stumbled upon a youtube video of legends but was anrookie then ....i felt an instant jolt or  long lost connection with them like knowing them for years ...I was never in my entire life seen or being fascinated by a band who can sing dance at the same time ....this one quality of them made me to do a more little research ...They were of 7  going by rapmonster aka namjoonie,the leader who goes hand in hand with the name given.His crazy rapping skills and ability to pen most of thier songs *which i found a bit late*blowed me away .His relatable lyrics without any dissing is a must to mention.Then there is our jin aka seokjin ,the mother of the group...His dorky side and motherly care and his delicious cooking skill ...and his exaturated neck movement that he does whenever he argues and taekook my one only ultimate otp ship tha i follow like maniac searching for new uploads from cutataeboy which brings a kind of peace and satisfaction to the extent of fillingcmy heart with  contentment. jimin the cutest mochi on earth and suga the swagiest and most savage guy i ever wanted....

                                                                she loved a boy

                                                                          she knows all his  liking 

                                                                   she cries when he cries ,smiles when he smiles 

                                                                               she even fought with her friends who disliked    him

                                                                                          one day she met him ,with tears b 

                                                                              chanting his name in crowd ,hoping for a glance 

                                                                                                  which she recieved with much effort as he smiled back

                                                                                         she felt her whole life complete cause he was everything she could wish

                                                                                                    but for him she was just another girl in the crowd

                                                                                              

The next difficult task after noticing thier charms that ultimately turned into  my so called my "weekness" it was time to decide my bias...i zeroed down to taetae and kookie ...but this golden maknae with his sassy yet cute personality bet all .But tae being my ultimate bias wreker never failed to turn me a wrecking .Days Months and year passed but thier charm never left me unfazed me to slightest depth..They became a part of my friends ,my family sometimes ,my shoulder to cry on or  moments to pile on .

Being a fangirls has its own perks and minus .to pry more to it i just felt that it creates an illusion for us like to put in right sense ......we feel as if they are very ordinary souls "which they are" like us .for eg have u ever felt so connencted to these bangtan bombs and specially when they are playing in thier dorms with other members or jovially showing thier dorky side while commenting about certain situation making us believe as though they are leading a normal life lika us.

There maybe so many relationship in this world , be it friendship ,love ,parenthood,sibling ,but the one which i feel is never dissapointing is being in the state of  a fangirl,cause  this is one relationship where  there is nothing to get hurt .You are always showered with love and there is no jealousy among the fans who love the same guy.It is the only relationship  where u now your limits and u never get hurt for by them. Cause if u are true fangirl  and if ur bias is happy  with what he choose ,be it his girlfriend or deciding to start a fresh in life ,you always support him whole heartedly with no dissapointments .

                                                                          even  when the long distance seperated us back 

                                                                                       i never felt  left out as if u where by my side

                                                                              but right now when u are just few inches away 

                                                                                       i feel as though we are in two different world  

                                                                                             u being a star in  the sky ,while i watching u from earth.

In my tiring days when i felt life is so difficult ....thier videos helped me a lot.... be it  seeing them struggle...or when they express thier pain on living a social life and the way the coped up with it...gives me inspiration to achieve anythings in life .So being an army is  such an amazing journey...

                                                                                                                                                                       -yours 

                                                                                                                                                                                    an army