Lost.

Gravity Falls: Desperate

You hugged your knees tighter. The tears wouldn't stop falling. The raindrops continued to fall as you remembered what they said. How they made fun of you. Why do they seem to pick on only you? Were you their only target? Was...Everything they said true? You cried harder. You didn't know where you were. It was a small alley on some street. You were lost. As you had run away from the bullies in tears, not being able to take their hurtful words any longer. You had ran blindly, and now you were here. In a small alley on an unfamiliar street. You were certain no one would hear you. No one ever hears you. Your cries have always remained unheard. Even if they were heard, its not like anyone would care. No one cares. No one has ever cared. You cry out in frustration and sorrow about how no one ever cares when you're hurt, or scared. And about how unfair it is. You then realize what you had just done, and pull your knees tighter and sob. You don't know how long you've been crying. But you didn't care. The rain began to fall harder. You were soaking wet, and cold. But you could barely notice because of how numb you were. You suddenly heard the sound of footsteps. But they probably wouldn't care. The stranger would probably just walk past. But you still muffled your cries. Just in case. Your head hurt, as well as your eyes from crying so hard. You didn't want to live like this your whole life. You just want it to end. Suddenly, you heard a voice from beside you. "E-Excuse me, miss...Would everything b-be...Okay?"