The Opening

Love You No Matter What

               "Mom?"

                                      "Mom, is that you?"

 As I try to approach the familiar figure that was facing her back at me, a hand suddenly grab my shoulder and stop me from walking. It's Dad, he was breathing really fast and there's tears falling from his eyes.

"Jinyoung, that woman is not your Mom! She don't have the right to BE YOUR MOM! She left you, she left us behind to live with another man!"

Dad's voice was shaking and loud. I look back at Mom, who is still turning her back at me. She was once a loving and caring mother to me. She was once a trustful and loyal wife to my father. But...she left us for a much richer man.

It's all fake! The look in her eyes, the words that she spoke, and the love that she give is ALL FAKE!

There's no love, the only thing that she have was DESIRE!

The desire to be wealthy, that's all.


Ouch...

My entire body feel so sore. I can't barely move my fingers, damn it.

"Mrs. Tuan. Mrs. Tuan, can you hear me?" a man's voice rang into my left ear.

Mrs. Tuan, who's that? Are they calling the person next to me? But why is it's so close to my ear?

My heavy eyelids fianlly can open up and I started to focus what's happening in front of me.

An elderly man wearing a long blouse, I guess he's a doctor, with two other women standing next to him wearing nurse uniforms look down at me while calling the name, "Mrs. Tuan."

What?

"Mrs. Tuan, can you see me? Can you hear me? Do you feeling hurt anywhere?" the doctor continously asking me.

Without knowing who is he referring to, I nodded.

The doctor breath out in relieve then ordering one of the nurse to quickly give me a body checkup. "Mrs. Tuan, your husband is on his way here so don't you worry too much, okay?"

My husband WHAT?

"H-husband?" I ask in repeat of his word.

"Yes, he is currently on his way back from the United States to see you. Your husband was very worried about you." the doctor answer as he flashing his mini flashlight at my left eye.

I stay dumbfounded for the rest of the time and didn't even know when did the doctor and his nurses went out. My heart raises and my hands starting to get sweaty. Ok, why are they calling me Mrs. Tuan. Then saying that I have a husband? What the is going on? I'm a man, where and how did I got myself a husband?

Can't stand laying around, I finally decide to sit up from my bed. As I get up, I feel a slightly sharp pain coming from my shoulder. Ouch! I let out a small moan, then that is the time I finally noticing that my voice is not the same. A very feminine voice come out of my mouth as I let out a moan. This is not my voice!! This is a woman's voice!

"Ah ah~" I start to check on the voice.

Please God, don't make what I am thinking of is happening...

I close my eyes tightly as I slowly put my left hand up and reach for my chest.

It's big! It's much more bigger than my own chest! Both of my s are BIG!

"No, no, no, this must be a joke! This can't be happening!" in denial, I quickly jump of my bed and run out of my room to the hallway searching for the bathroom.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~"