The Beginning

Black Lights

Everyone is in a rush and the traffic isn't helping. Yet on the left side of the road there is a calm but energetic aura. 

"Yes... Yes I'm studying for my exams.... No..... Mom I told you I did well nothing bad is going to happen..... There's nothing wron-" 

 The sound of a car horn interrupts the females conversation. 

"Why the is it taking you so long to move your car!!" 

The female lifts her phone as the other driver weaves to the side and drives away. 

"Hello?...... Are you just going to leave me like this or what?" 

The female picks up her phone

"Mianhe Umma, there was a jerk behind me.... anyways. I got to go Mom talk to you later!... I promise to do my best........Mmmm Saranghe... Bye~"

The female ends the call and makes her way to her dorm despite the traffic.

(In the dorm)

"I'm Back!!" 

The female walks drowsily towards the couch and collapse, face first, into it.

"How was the singing audition" 

The female's roommate shouts. 
 
"I failed, there is no way I'm getting that job as a singer." 

"Hey at least you didn't throw up like last time. Anyways are you going to the party tonight?" 

"No way"

"Come on it's going to be fun... What if you meet someone who's looking for a singer huh?"

"I think I'll stay behind" 

"Come on!!! I bet you'll find someone."

"I'm not going" 

"Alright well, I'm ready to go (A/N: Panic! At the Disco reference anyone?!) so... See you later!" 

The female waved as her friend leaves the dorm. She looks between her room and the door. A mischievous smile appears on her lips as she dashes to her room.

(Outside) 

"YAH JISOO" 

The females roommate turns around as she sees her friend running down the stairs in a blue dress and high heels.

"Haha, I knew you couldn't miss this opportunity!"

"Shut up, Jisoo! Let's go!" 

The female takes off to the main road to catch a taxi, with a smile on her face. 

"Yah!!! Wait for me! Rosè?!?! PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!"

Jisoo takes off after her friend, shaking her head at Rosé's childish actions. 

-----------------------------------
A/N:
Sooo, Rosè and Jisoo have been introduced!! Yay
English isn't my first language so please mind my English!!
Yes Lisa and Jennie will be coming soon don't worry!!
Anyways Love y'all!!

-Coco