Chapter 1 - final

Because of you~ ♡

"Chim?" Yoongi asked when he came back from the studio and opened the door to his and Jimin's shareroom.

No answer

"Chim baby, Are you okay?"he said as he entered the room.

"H-hyung..." jimin spoke voice cracking from all his crying.

"CHIM?? Why are you crying? What happened??" Yoongi rushed over to their bed to see if Jimin was okay.

"H..headache, s..stomach h..urts s..so bad...." he cried while he curled himself into a ball. Legs hugged against his chest to rid the pain.

"Oh, baby i'm so sorry i should have came back earlier have you taken any pills? Do you need anything?" Yoongi cooed as he scooped jimin into a tight hug.

"Y..yeah pills t..taken, w..want h..hyung s..sleep wi..th me p..lease." Jimin whimpered as he hug Yoongi tighter trying to focus on him only.

"Okay Chim anything for you." Yoongi said as he kissed Jimin on his forehead and slowly pulled them under the blanket as he carresed Jimin's back slowly.

He whispered conforting words into Jimin's ear while rubbing his belly to releaf some pain. He kissed Jimin everywhere on his face and smiled warmly at him. Soon, they both fall asleep.

When Jimin woke up the next morning, he felt fresh and comfortable. He turned and looked at his boyfriend who help him through the pain the night before. He pecked Yoongi on the nose before closing his eyes to sleep again. Thank you, I feel so much better. And it's all because of you!♡ Couldnt have done it without you!