Seokmin’s last drop.

My Meanie Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aren’t you gonna talk to him?”

“Hell no! He obviously doesn’t know me at all and doesn’t notice me at all!”

“Well, you don’t know unless you try.”

Seokmin said to the other boy before leaving the bar and went back to his spot in the counter which is right next to the bar. The other boy just sighed and took a quick glance at his favorite costumer in the corner of the room.

Seokmin and the boy whose name is Kim Mingyu are working at a book coffee shop near their university as a part-time job. Mingyu is a barista since forever and Seokmin as a cashier because he still doesn’t know much about coffee.

And in the corner of the coffee shop is Mingyu’s favorite costumer who he doesn’t know anything about except for the fact that he has a crush on that dude and he’s a regular here. 

First, why does Mingyu have a crush on him?  Obviously because he’s totally Mingyu’s type. He’s skinny, tall, and he looks cute with his small eyes, his round thin glasses that he always wears. His little smile and his deep voice saying “thank you” when Seokmin gave him his receipt. Maybe everything about him that make Mingyu’s heart beats fast everytime he walk in the shop. But sadly, due to nervousness, everytime he shows up at the shop, Mingyu will turn his back to the counter and just stealing quick glances when he’s already settle. As a best friend, of course Seokmin would notice Mingyu’s little crush on the cute costumer. He constantly pushing Mingyu to make a move on the boy, but Mingyu keeps on hesitated. 

Like any other days, he came to the coffee shop with books in his hand and then he’d order caramel macchiato, then, leave to find a seat in a corner. 

But today Mingyu himself didn’t know it’s gonna be a little different from any other days. 

The coffee shop is usually very quiet because people come there to read, not to talk. And there aren’t m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter