Chapter.1

Attach to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today it’s the day for hayi to become a trainee at YG Entertainment. She is very excited and nervous at the same time. She doesn’t know how is going to be and who is she going to stay with her as a roommate. That’s what she heard from her cousin.

 

Lastnight… at GD condominium

 

“ Hayi-ah, You do know that you have to stay at the dorm right?” GD said while eating his popcorn on the sofa

 

“Yes I do, Oppa how was it when you stay at the dorm? Was it scary? I heard there’s a female ghost there?”

 

“ How did you know? Nah I don’t think it’s real, you don’t have to worry about that, first you need to worry, who’s going to be your roommate because I don’t think hyung will give you the same room with your k-pop star friends” GD said with all his concern and worry. The facts that he’s accept hayi decision about to become a singer/idol because he’s her role model is enough but he still worry how is she going to face all fame and scandals in a long run like him. He’s never though being in the entertainment industrial is fun. There’re always people love you and hate you. It was scary than he though about it.

 

“ I hope sajangnim will let me be a roommate with the girls, if not then oh well! I have to face it anyways. It’s good to meet new friends tho” Hayi said with a confident to her self. What can she do about it if she’s a roommate with other girl than her k-pop star girls.

 

“It’s because you are so awkward and quite to new people pabo yah!! Aigoo! You look so confidence on stage but when you’re not, you are so awkward!” GD said and ruffles her hair to a mess with their laugh along.

 

“ Oppa! Stop it!! Stop it!! EXO is on a show now, sehun about to come on stage” Hayi try to stop her cousin while saw exo group is going on stage on MCoutdown. GD stop immediately after he heard EXO/Sehun out of his cousin mouth.

 

“ You like EXO more than Bigbang!! Hmmp! That’s hurt Lee Hayi-shi!, your oppas are nothing to you now? EXO is your favorite now hah? I’m going to tell TOP hyugh!!”

 

“WTH!!! What is that whining about? Heol!! Bigbang is always my number 1 no worry…. But exo oppa is cute don’t you think? Especially my friend Hahahahaha” GD just smirk at her foolish comment

 

“ I thought you and sehun stop talking, I didn’t see him around you anymore” sehun is one of hayi good friend. They met each other at school and somewhere somehow they got along very fast. At first GD thought that sehun like hayi as a girl and try to separate them but after the long talked with him last year at hayi house was relieve that they just a good friend and care each other as a friend nothing else. GD doesn’t want hayi to be in relationship at all. He wants to take care of her as long as he can…

 

“ We still talked, He went to school last week but now he’s busy and debut now that’s why you didn’t see him around plus you’re not here when I hung out with him. I’m going to sleep now oppa! See you tomorrow muah!” hayi just give him a kiss and walk to her room but GD still sit on sofa with sulking face. That kiss didn’t help him at all.

 

“Goodnight!! I don’t get it, wae is this little girl get along with sehun. Are they the same species or something? Whaoo… So scary!”

 

Back to present,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter