Part I –Meeting

Miracles in Spring

‘wake up young girl’

You hear your mom’s voice who try to wake you up in the middle of your super-fantastic-dream. Yeah. You were dreaming of dating exo members, baekhyun. You are about to kiss him till your mom slapping a pillow to your face.

‘uhm. Gimme 5 minutes’

You say lazily with your sleepy voice.

‘Go Hanna’

With a half-heart you try to open your eyes and stare at your mom. You blink several times before waking up. You don’t want to go to school cuz it’s really cold outside. You just want to lying in bed all day with your warm blanket. Oh, you hate winter.

You do your morning routines such as taking a bath and breakfast. Your mom drive you to school as usual. Others is driven to school by their dad. But you are not cuz you don’t have one. Yes, your dad is passed away when you’re five. So for all this time, you were just living with your mom.

You take a heavy foot steps to your class. You were staring at the ground with your hand in the pocket of your coat. You were just enjoying your walk till you bump on someone.

You were blank for 3 seconds before turning your head ups to see who you’re bump on. Oh, it was a boy! You stare at him and so does he. He is the way more tall than you who just like a mini potato.

‘sorry. I was staring at the ground’ you said.

‘it’s okay. I was staring at the sky’

Your lips curve a smile hearing his answer. Funny, you thought.

‘i’m going to class. Sorry again’

You say to him as you leave your place. He wave you good bye and continue to walk to the cafetaria.

He is going to cafetaria. He must be skip his meal.

 

Finally, it’s time to break. You were so sick with history class. So damn boring. The teacher feels like telling you a fairy tales story before sleep. It makes you zupeeerrr sleepy.

You walk to the cafetaria with your friend, Youjung. You are so hungry cuz you don’t eat much this morning.

As you eating and chatting with Youjung, the boy you bumped on this morning is appear again. He is just six meters away from your table. He sits in the long table with his friends.

‘Youjung-ah. You see that boy with fair skin and brown hair there’

‘yes, why?’

‘who is he?’ ask you, curious.

‘ah, Taehyung? He is Kim Taehyung. The leader of our basket ball club’

Kim Taehyung. So it’s your name.