Jealousy

Dahyun x Chaeyoung - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today marks the 4th of the month, aka Dubchaeng's monthsary/Dubchaeng Day! I wanted to write something so here it is... it's simple-ish and short but I hope you will enjoy anyways! 

Why does it feel like I always rush when it comes to writing dubchaeng one-shots... I'm such a disgrace of a shipper TT

It's forbidden to need you,

to want you, to touch you.

 

I watched from the distance as you slowly slipped away from my embrace. She took you away from me again, with such nonchalance you were out of my reach once again, and my hesitant self wasn’t brave enough to grab your hand to pull you back to me.

When did everything suddenly change? I used to be the center of all your attention until suddenly I felt you less and less by my side, each day that passed you were going off somewhere without me. I tried to put up with it for months, a year even, but the feeling of loneliness was only eating me alive.

" Sana unnie! " you said, so happy, too cheerful, like the two of you haven't seen each other in days when it has only been a few hours.

" My Dahyunie! " she replied, rushing towards you and hugging you like you were her property.

And once again, all I could do was watch from the sidelines, while your warmth slowly left me with no trace. I sighed, trying to ease the ache of my heart, but there was so much I could do when watching someone I love being so into someone else.

I stood up, there was a limit to how much my mind could endure before going completely nuts.

" Chaeng? Where are you going? " I heard your voice from behind.

" Just going to take a breather outside for a bit. " I replied without turning around and immediately headed to the balcony.

Trying to cope with the fact that you were no longer mine only was hard. At first, it was okay, because now instead of sharing you with Somi I just needed to share you with 7 other people while you still reserved that special spot only for me. But... soon, that special spot became no longer mine and mine only, slowly... Sana was climbing up for that spot in your heart and as much as I tried to keep you for myself, she successfully got your attention.

We're idols. Having feelings for your member isn't exactly the wisest idea, so I always kept my feelings inside, but she... she was so open about it that now even our fans don't mind it. Now, the two of you became Saida, while I remain and rot alone because I know you were always good at feeding the fans what they wanted. It was like that at first, when you saw that the fans liked your interactions with her, then you started to hang out with her more than you did with me, you liked the attention, and it was understandable since we're idols, we need the attention.

" You okay? " a tall figure suddenly stood beside me, of course Tzuyu was going to be the only one that actually gave a and understood that I was upset.

" Yeah... Splendid. " I chuckled, and she understood immediately. Me and Tzuyu formed the pair Chaeyu, the maknaes, the ones born in 99, and I'm probably the member who Tzuyu likes the most. I noticed that, and of course I played along to this stupid pair for the cameras. Not that I didn't enjoy it, I do love Tzuyu as my member, as part of family... but it was nothing more than that.

" It's okay friend, you know that Dahyun still loves you more right? "

" I'd like to think that Tzuyu. But then, she easily lets go of me to run to her... so I'm not sure anymore. "

" You and Jeongyeon unnie really are almost like brothers. " she giggles.

I looked at her weirdly " What do you mean? "

" Well, you know how Jeongyeon is such a tsundere with Nayeon right? Now our eldest unnie knows how to play the game and started to hang out more with Momo, Jeongyeon pretends she's okay and hangs out with Mina but you and me both know she's not exactly happy about Nayeon wanting to be with Momo so much after the two of them spent so much time together. "

" But that's different... Nayeon and Jeongyeon actually like each other and they both know that, but they don't say anything because we're not supposed to. " I sigh " But Dahyun unnie... she's oblivious to my feelings and very obviously likes Sana unnie now. "

Tzuyu shifts uncomfortably " Ok... I know you two have known each other for a longer time so you know her better than I do... but are you sure? Or are you just saying that because you're afraid to convey your feelings? "

" I can't convey my feelings Tzuyu. "

" But why? "

" Because. It's not appropriate? We're idols. Of the same group. Same . It's weird... I guess. "

" All right, then let Sana actually steal her from you. "

" She alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter