Petit Date

Petit Pizza
 
Hi everyone ! :D Here's the sequel I promised ~
I Hope you'll like it ! ♥
 
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 

“You gotta be kidding me.” Minho said as he stared at the italian restaurant they were about to eat at.

 

“What ? You don’t like it ?” Jonghyun asked.

 

They had been texting for a couple of weeks until Minho had accepted to go on a date with the cute pizza guy. Not that he didn’t want to - he really did -, but he had been so busy he barely had had enough time to sleep these past few weeks. Jonghyun had been constantly asking, but it was only now that the exams were over that Minho had said yes.

 

One thing that he didn’t expect though, was to be invited in a restaurant that only served pizzas.

 

“I thought it’d be fun, since pizzas are kinda the reason we met.” Jonghyun explained, and Minho hummed unenthusiastically. “You don’t like it.”

 

“It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just... I wasn’t expecting that.”

 

“What were you expecting ?”

 

“I don’t know... Something else.”

 

“I’m delivering pizzas for a living, big guy. Don’t expect me to invite you to a fancy restaurant any time soon.”

 

Minho couldn’t help but laugh at that. He was slowly getting to know Jonghyun better and he had been pleased to see that being cute wasn’t his only quality. Jonghyun was a funny guy, a bit shameless at times, but the way he flirted with Minho was something the younger had never experienced before. It was new and he liked it. He liked it a lot.

 

“Are you coming ?” Jonghyun asked, standing by the front door. Minho nodded and followed him into the restaurant.

 

The restaurant was small but very cosy. Not many people were eating there at the moment and Minho felt relieved. He hated eating in crowded restaurants. It was too noisy and well, too crowded.

 

They sat at a small table near the window and they grabbed the open menus already standing on the table.

 

“You know, this is a perfect opportunity to correct your bad tastes in pizzas.” Jonghyun said as he looked through the menu.

 

Minho frowned.

 

“My bad tastes in pizzas ?” He repeated, confused and a little offended by the other’s criticism.

 

“When we met you ordered a hawaiian pizza.” Jonghyun said, thinking it was enough of an explication.

 

“And… ?”

 

“Putting pineapple on a pizza is blasphemy.”

 

Minho openly laughed at that and Jonghyun glared at him. No matter how serious he tried to look, he just looked really cute glaring and Minho had a hard time taking him seriously.

 

“If it’s blasphemy then why do you serve them ?” Minho asked, amused.

 

Jonghyun froze and remained silent for a few seconds.

 

Obviously, this is not my decision.”

 

“Yeah but I mean, if it was really that much of a bad thing nobody would serve them right ?”

 

“They keep serving them because weird people like you keep ordering them.” Jonghyun protested. “Which is why people with bad tastes in pizzas should learn what pizzas are all about.”

 

“And what are they all about ?” Minho asked with a huge grin on his face, desperately trying not to laugh at the other’s devotion to pizzas. The other looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a dinosaur grin.

 

“You’ll see. I’m choosing what we order.” He said, turning to the waiter and raising his hand to make him come their way.

 

“But I wanted an hawaiian pizza…” Minho said cutely, pouting.

 

“...You’re a grown man who looks like a Greek God but you act like a five year-old.” Jonghyun commented, faking to be annoyed by Minho’s behavior.

 

“I look like a Greek God ?” Minho said with a smirk, and suddenly the mood changed.

 

“Shut up.” Jonghyun said, but his cheeks were all red and Minho quickly came back to his natural state, feeling all giddy for making the other blush.

 

 

 

“See this is what a real pizza look like.” Jonghyun commented once the pizzas were served, and Minho rolled his eyes. “Look at that delicious hot cheese, those perfectly round olives, those pretty chorizo slices !”

 

Minho was tempted to say that the pizza looked like any other pizza would, there was nothing extraordinary about it whatsoever, but he felt there was a chance he would start a third world war if he said it out loud. Jonghyun took a slice of the pizza and held it up so Minho could take a bite.

 

“Here, try it.”

 

Minho leaned in and bit into the pizza before pulling away and use a napkin to wipe his greasy mouth. Jonghyun watched expectantly as Minho chewed thoughtfully.

 

“It’s alright.” He said when he had swallowed it, and Jonghyun’s eyes widened.

 

“Alright ?! That’s it ?”

 

“Well yeah… It’s alright, but I like hawaiian pizzas better.” Jonghyun was shocked beyond words, or at least looked like it, and Minho wondered for a moment if tastes in pizza were important enough to be a reason not to date someone.

 

“How can you say that ?” Jonghyun said, looking at his pizzas as if it was his child. A child Minho had just insulted.

 

“If you love pizzas so much why don’t you date them ?” Minho asked playfully and Jonghyun scoffed.

 

“Why do you think I brought you here ?”

 

“Ah, my bad. For a moment I thought it was because I looked like a Greek God.” He said, amused.

 

“Oh my God ! Shut up.” Jonghyun said, rolling his eyes. “And stop grinning like that, you look like an idiot.”

 

Minho chuckled and Jonghyun tries to ignore him, in vain.

 

Their date continued after that, and the pizza incident was quickly forgotten. Minho kept teasing Jonghyun about pizzas and other things, and the other did the same. It was nice - nicer than Minho had ever expected - and when they were done eating, Minho felt like he didn’t want to leave the other just yet… or ever.

 

“When will I see you again ?”

 

“What makes you think I even want to see you again ?” Jonghyun said, crossing his arms and Minho had to keep himself from squealing at the cute sight.

 

Without really thinking, he grabbed the other’s chin and raised his head so they were looking at each other in the eyes. Jonghyun immediately grabbed Minho’s arms and the taller man smiled as he rested his hands on the other’s waist shyly. Minho waited a bit, expecting the other to complain, except he didn’t, and Minho took advantage of his lack of response to press his lips against Jonghyun’s in a short but sweet kiss.

 

When he pulled away, Jonghyun looked a little dazed.

 

“You know what… I think I can deal with your horrible tastes in pizza for a second date.” There was a pause as Jonghyun pulled away and straightened his clothes shyly, mumbling: “And the other dates after that.”

 

Minho tried not to smile like an idiot, he really did, but there was nothing he could do to stop feeling so giddy about kissing his crush. Jonghyun walked away but Minho was quick to catch up and they walked back to the car together, already planning other dates to come that might or might not include pizzas.