-1-

Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rooftop | MiChaeng One Shot

Mina’s POV

I’m currently here at the rooftop. It’s only me in the rooftop since students in our school doesn’t want to stay here because there’s no air conditioner. Those spoiled brats doesn’t know how to enjoy fresh air but at least I’m enjoying my own world here and the view from this area is nice.

 

I opened my strawberry milk and drank it. I saw a girl heading towards my way. I quickly hide from her. I don’t know why she went to this place. Well, I wish she wouldn’t commit suicide here. I wish she won’t jump or else I might be blamed for what happened at her and life is too precious to be wasted.

 

I was about to go out of my hiding place but I noticed that she sat down and plugged her earphones. She took out her sketch pad and started to draw something. I stared at her for a couple of minutes. She’s so pretty and she looks familiar. I looked at her uniform’s style. She’s not on the same year as me. I think I’m her senior. My eyed made it’s way to her pin. Her name was written there.

 

‘Son Chaeyoung’

 

My eyes widened as I realized that she’s not just an ordinary student. She’s known at the whole campus because of being multitalented. She can sing, rap, dance, and is good at arts. She’s also smart and pretty that’s why boys and girls area attracted at her.

 

The bell suddenly rang as a signal for classes while start in 15 minutes. I waited for her to go away first before I went to my classroom. Well, I think the view from the rooftop became better because of her. I wish I could see her again.

 

-

It’s been a month since I kept seeing her here at the rooftop. Good thing, she didn’t see me in my hiding place. I looked like a stalker here. I asked my friends about her. They told me so much about her and they were shocked since I’m interested to someone.

 

I grabbed my book and started reading it so I don’t have to listen during lectures. I’ll only fall asleep during classes so it’s better to know informations so if I was caught not paying attention and asked me a question, I won’t be humiliated.

 

I sighed as I put my book away. I could not focus. My eyes were only looking at her and my mind doesn’t absorb any information in the book. I drank my strawberry milk. I scrolled through my SNS and the Student Government Mayor, Minatozaki Sana posted something. There’s no classes from 11:30 until 3:30 since teachers will have a seminar. Classes will resume form 3:30 to 5:00 PM.

 

Good thing I already bought my lunch and brought a lot of snacks and strawberry milk. I also brought my laptop, phone and power bank so I won’t be bored. Don’t ask how it fit on my bag. I always take my case that is filled with my snacks and my drinks and my bag has only my gadgets and two books. My other things are on my locker.

 

I opened my laptop and played games. Good thing I also brought my pocket wifi with me so I have no problem in playing games.

 

I was too focused in the game. I’m the current high scorer of the game. No one killed me in the game. I’m good at playing games. I joined tournaments during summer. I took a peck from Chaeyoung and smiled. I quickly turned my attention from the game. When suddenly…

“No! !” I suddenly cursed. My character was killed and I have to wait for a couple of seconds to be respawned.

“Is someone there?” I heard Chaeyoung saying it. I think my voice got loud. Aish! Now, She’s going to see me. What to do? I’m shy. Omo.

 

I saw her heading towards my direction. I think she saw me. I decided to come out before she gets me. I heard her screamed. I think I scared her.

“M-Mina sunbae?” She said. Her voice is so adorable. My heart beat is not normal. Chaeyoung is talking to me~

“Ah! Hello there, Chaeyoung-ssi” Phew! I thought I would stutter in front of her. Good thing my nervousness did not came out.

“Mina sunbae, how did you know me?” She suddenly asked.

“How won’t I know a pretty hoobae like you?” I smiled. Her eyes widened and I realized what I had said.

“I mean, you’re one of the famous freshmen here since of your pretty looks and talents.” I said. “How did you know me?” I returned the question to her.

“Because you’re also famous. Soccer team’s team captain, talented and a pretty ballerina.” She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter