MY VALENTINES GIFT

WHERE'S MY VALENTINE'S GIFT?!

"Babe...."


"Baek...."


"Stop." Sehun groaned as he shifted his head to the side, trying to focus on the movie being played in their dimly lit living room. 


It was their usual 'Friday night, movie night". Everything was going the way it should be, with both Baekhyun and Sehun cuddling on the couch, a blanket draped over them. Not until Baekhyun started pecking Sehun's neck. It started as quick, innocent pecks, making Sehun's heart beat drum irratically against his rib cage at how cute and adorable his little boyfriend could possibly be. But after a while, Sehun noticed the innocent pecks would involve tongue up his neck, making its way up to his jaw. That's when he knew what Baekhyun was up to. 


The warning didn't stop Baekhyun though as he continued trying to his boyfriend's jaw, hand slowly creeping up his thigh. 


"Baek...." Sehun groaned yet again, slowly giving in to temptation. "What's wrong with you tonight?"


Sehun made a mistake in looking straight inyo Baekhyun's eyes. His eyes were dilated, slowly pulling Sehun in. Baekhyun was panting slightly, a thin sheat of sweat evident on his forehead going down to his collarbone. Oh, how Sehun wanted to them. 


Lust. 


Baekhyun was . 


"Sehunnie...." Baekhyun whispered, breath ghostling at Sehun's lips, causing blood to rush down to his groin. He must admit, it really has been awhile since they have done it. But no. Sehun was not going to give in. It was 'Friday night, movie night' and friday nights should be kept innocent. 


"Baek, no." Sehun pushed Baekhyun back down beside him and tried focusing back at the movie. 


"But Sehunnie~ i'm ~" Baekhyun cooed, trying to get his hand into Sehun's sweatpants. 


"What's gotten into you?" Sehun exclaimed, grabbing both of Baekhyun's wrist. "Why are you suddenly ? You're not usually like this on friday night, movie nights."


At this, Baekhyun shyly looked down and stuttered. "I....I....Kai...." 


"Wait, Kai?" Sehun interrupted. "What did he do?"


"He....He gave me this....this....drink. He said....he said....it was yummy....and it was!....And suddenly....suddeny i'm so ." Baekhyun said, eyes glistening because of unshed tears. 


"Knowing Kai, he probably drugged your drink. That ." Sehun mummbled. 


"Sehunnie~" Baekhyun whined as he tugged on his boyfriend's sleave to get his attention. "Help me~ please~"


Sehun took another look in Baekhyun's eyes and not a minute after, jumped on the small brunette, the impact making both of them fall on the couch they were once sitting on. Clothes were flying everywhere, hands touching each other. 


"Sehun~"


Well, there goes the innocent friday night, movie night. 


~


Sehung groaned, head leaning down on Baekhyun's shoulder. 


"Baek," Sehun panted. "You should really tell Kai to stop giving you those drugged drinks. It's been a week. You're becoming like an untamed animal."


"It's not like you don't like it, Sehunnie~" Baekhyun teased. 


"Oh, I like it alright. But Sehun Junior needs a break too." Sehun said, pulling out from Baekhyun and heading to the bathroom in all his glory. 


Baekhyun giggled before following Sehun. Maybe he could ask for another round in the shower. 


"Sehunnie~" Baekhyun cooed, arms wrapping around Sehun's middle. 


"Uh-uh. No, Baek. It's time to rest." Sehun said, pulling his boyfriend under the flowing water to wash his hair. Seeing the pout on his smaller boyfriend's lips, Sehun pecked it once. When Baekhyun still continued pouting, Sehun continued pecking until the brunette erupted into fits of giggles. "Let's get you cleaned up, babe."


~

To say that Baekhyun was excited was an understatement. He was beyond ecstatic. It was Valentines day and he couldn't wait to spend it with his tall, poker-faced-but-still-romantic-and-sweet boyfriend. 


Warm dinner. Check. 


Romantic ambiance. Check. 


Rose petals on the floor (and on the bed). Check. 


y, skin tight outfit. Check. 


Sehun's gift. Check. 


Baekhyun stopped his humming when he heard the front door open. With giddiness bubbling inside him, he ran to his boyfriend, giving him a big tight hug. 


"OOF!"


"Happy Valentine's day, Sehunnie~" Baekhyun rested his chin on a broad chest and looked up at the tired looking man. 


"Happy Valentine's, babe." Sehun smiled despite the long day from work and leaned down to give his small boyfriend a loving kiss. Breaking away, he looked around the decorated living room. "You did all this?"


"Uh-huh." Baekhyun bobbed his head up and down, looking a lot like that cartoon show that Sehun used to watch all the time when he was younger. It was called "Noddy".


"Aww. Thanks, babe." Sehun gave Baekhyun another peck to the lips. 


"C'mon!" Baekhyun gdragged Sehun to the dining room. "Dinner's gonna be cold."


"That looks amazing, baby." Sehun exclaimed, looking at the dishes Baekhyun prepared. He noticed that all of it were his favorite. 


"Let's eat then!" Baekhyun grinned. 


Halfway through their dinner, Sehun noticed Baekhyun stealing glances at him and then smiling to himself. 


"What?" Sehun smiled at his boyfriend's cute antics. "Is there something on my face?"


"Nope." Baekhyun grinned. 


"Then what is it?"


Instead of answering, Baekhyun grabbed a box from underneath the table. "Your gift, Sehunnie~"


"Baek, you didn't have to." Sehun said, grabbing the red box and immediately opening it. Inside was a swimming cap and a pair of black goggles. 


"I know that you wanted to do swimming lessons so I got you those." Baekhyun shyly said. 


"I love it! Thanks, baby~" Sehun stood up and kissed Baekhyun's forehead. "I'll use them well."


"You better!" Baekhyun jokingly reprimanded. "And to make sure that you use them well, I also enrolled us in swimming lessons every saturday."


"Us?"


"Of course! I don't want you and the instructor alone in the pool. I have to be there too!"


"Somebody's jealous~" Sehun chuckled upon seeing Baekhyun pout. "Alright, alright."


Sehun continued eating his dinner but he couldn't help but feel like someone was watching his every move. Looking up, he saw Baekhyun looking up at him expectingly. 


"Do you need something, babe?" Sehun asked. 


"Aren't you forgetting something?" Baekhyun asked. 


"Hmmmm....I don't think so, babe. Why? Is there something I forgot?" 


Baekhyun glared at Sehun. 


"Ah! Your valentine's gift." 


Baekhyun's eyes lit up as Sehun stood up and reached for his suitcase by the foot of the door. Hiding something behind him, Sehun went back to the dining room and knelt down on one knee. Upon seeing this, Baekhyun felt tears at the corner of his eyes. 


Is this what I think it is? Baekhyun thought. 


"Byun Baekhyun," Sehun began. "We've known each other for almost 10 years. We've been dating for 4 years. Thank you for everything, babe. Happy Valentine's day!" 


Once Baekhyun saw what Sehun had got him, disappointment flooded his insides. 


"A rose?" Baekhyun asked, twirling the single stem. 


Sehun nodded happily. 


One stem of rose. 


Not even a bouquet!


"Thanks, Sehunnie." Baekhyun mummbled.


Sehun went back to his seat and continued eating his dinner, oblivious to the smaller man's disappointment. 


"Are you okay, Baek? You're dinner's gonna get cold." Sehun said. 


"Is this it?" Baekhyun asked. 


"Is that what?"


"Is this your only Valentine's gift for me?" 


"Of course not! Is that why you look so disappointed?"


Hearing this, Baekhyun smiled widely. "It's not? Then where's my gift~?"


Sehun chuckled. "You have to wait for a few more days, babe."


Baekhyun pouted. "Why~? Today's valentines. Not in a few days~ Valentines would be over by then~"


Sehun let out a laugh. "Patience, baby."


~

Two weeks passed and Baekhyun was getting impatient. Everytime he would bring up the topic of Sehun's valentines gift for him, all he would recieve was the word 'patience' from Sehun. 


Sehun should learn by now that I am definitely not a patient person. Baekhyun thought. 


"Stupid, Sehun." Baekhyun said before flicking the sleeping boy's forgead lightly. Although he was mad, he fidn't have the heart to wake up his boyfriend. He knew that Sehun had a tough time at work the day before. 


Sighing, the brunnete got up from the bed with the intention to surprise his boyfriend with breakfast. Well, it's not a surprise really since he does it everyday ever since they moved in together. 


Baekhyun blushed at the thought of the activity they did the night before as he picked up Sehun's shirt from the floor and wore it. As always, it was too big for him, the end of the shirt going past his thigh. As he made his way out the door, a sudden wave of dizziness took over him. Once it passed, the feeling of wanting to vomit took over. Baekhyun rushed to the bathroom and threw his guts out in the toilet. 


Sehun groggily woke up from the retching sounds in the bathroom. Rubbing sleep from his eyes, he got up and checked what all the noise was about. 


"Baek?"


"Sehunnie~" Baekhyun whined after another round of retching. Sehun knelt down beside him and rubbed his back, "I think i'm sick~"


Sehun smiled knowingly. "Oh my poor baby~"


"Why are you smiling like and idiot~?" Baekhyun continued to whine. 


Sehun kissed Baekhyun's forehead lovingly and grabbed something from the lower cabinet beside the toilet. Handing it to Baekhyun, he said, "Belated happy valentines, my love."


"Se-Sehun....what are you...." Baekhyun gasped, not believing what Sehun was trying to say. 



A few hours after Baekhyun's scene in the bathroom, he found himself in Sehun's arms in the living room couch, crying his eyes out. The pink stick Sehun gave him awhile ago lay forgotten on the coffee table. 


"Sehunnie~" Baekhyun wailed. 


Sehun smiled at his spoiled boyfriend. "Yes, babe?"


"You are so mean~"


Confused, Sehun pulled away from Baekhyun and looked at him in the eye. "You....you don't like it?"


"IDIOT!" Baekhyun punched Sehun lightly in the chest. "Of course I love your gift!"


"Then why am I mean?"


"Valentines was two week ago~! Your gift is two weeks late~" Baekhyun cried. 


"At least I gave you one right?" Sehun said, pulling Baekhyun back in his embrace, hand unconsciously rubbing his boyfriend's stomach. 


"When did you plan it?" Baekhyun asked in between his sobbing. 


"Hmmmm....the week when Kai let you drink that drugged drink which you loved so much."


"You took advantage of me!" Baekhyun exclaimed. 


"Well, you were asking for it." Sehun replied calmly. 


"I hate you!"


"I love you." Sehun chuckled, kissing his crying boyfriend lovingly on the lips despite the saltiness brought by the tears. "Now stop crying, love. It's not good for your and the baby's health."


With that, Baekhyun continued to wail some more. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"God, I hope our baby doesn't inherit your crying."


"STUPID SEHUN!"

 

 

THE END~

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:


Hi guys~ valentines was 3 days ago and i just posted this now~ im sorry for the slight delay~ TT.TT


Anyway~ im updating using my phone....i dont know about you guys but for me, updating by phone is ty -.- i dont know if its my phone or something but everytime i edit something in between the story, it AUTOMATICALLY goes back up at the very beginning and i find it annoying -.- do you guys experience that too?? 


Like i said, im using my phone so im sorry if there are any typos~ TT.TT

 

I hope you enjoy this little (belated) valentines gift of mine~


Don't forget to comment, subscribe and all the other shiz you readers do to support authors :P


 Hugs and kisses~


PARKMINRIN8888 <3