Kitchen Disaster

Valentine Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiTzuSa Team

"Blehh, why is this so bitter?!" Tzuyu stated after tasting a bit of their team's chocolate. 

"Sana! Why did you add salt to the mix?!" Jihyo panicked as Sana tilted her head. 

"Eh? That wasn't sugar?" Sana question as she also tried out a bit of the mixture, her face cringing at the saltiness as she pushes the bowl away from her. 

 

ChaeNaMi Team

Chaeyoung and Nayeon began to randomly hum as they wait for their crepé to form it's shape. In the meantime, Mina continued to stare at the ingredients, waiting for the chance to eat as her stomach growls. 

"Mina-ssi, can you spread the Nutella for this crepé?" Chaeyoung requested as she uses the spatula to place the fluffy crepé into the plate. 

"Y-yeah, sure." Mina obliged as she grabbed ahold of a knife, scooping out bits of the Nutella as she began to spread it within the crepé, resisting the urge to taste the Nutella. 

In the meantime, Nayeon removed the stems of the strawberries first before cutting each strawberry in halves. 

 

JeongDaMo Team

In the meantime, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Momo try to plan out their surprise as they wait for the sugar cookies to bake. 

"Should we do aegyo while giving her the cookies?" Dahyun suggested as Jeongyeon shook her head. 

"No. That's already out of the question considering the fact that she hasn't fallen from Sana's aegyo attack." The trio crossed their arms, trying to think of an idea when they suddenly felt something strangely off. 

"Do you..smell something?" Momo commented as Jeongyeon hastily opens the oven, revealing burnt cookies. 

"Noo! Waeee?!" Dahyun exclaimed as she got on her knees, sighing at the state of the cookies. 

 

...

Soomi bowed as she thanked her co-workers for the obligatory chocolates she received, eating each on her way home. 

 

Some of these sure are sweet...maybe a bit too sweet. 

 

After finishing a few pieces of chocolate, Soomi arrives at the dorms, sensing something off as she hastily unlocks the door, greeted by the mixture smell of chocolate and burnt things. 

"S-soomi!" The nine members exclaimed as they began to panic, trying to cover up their mistakes.

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter