1

storm

//alone. I feel so goddamn alone.//

It's raining outside, pouring. students are bustling around outside, running away from the incoming storm. And here is jongdae, sitting in the corner of the library, snuggling into his own sweater, staring out into his surroundings. He feels hollow, so empty. Maybe terrified? He feels terrified that he can't seem to feel anything at all.

People screaming. Girls screaming. High pitched screams sound in his ear and he cringes internally. 

Silence.

All he wants is a little silence. From the outside world and perhaps internally as well. He wants the gossip about people he doesn't care about which travels around oh so easily to just be gone. Why would he care about his friend finding a new eye candy to admire? Why would he care about his other friend finding a girlfriend already? Why would he even care about all these things that won't ever last?

Relationships never last. Jongdae knew that perfectly well since he was young. No one could change his mind about that. Unless... maybe true love does exist? Jongdae shakes his head. Even if it was true, why would he care? Why should he care? 

He feels a small nudge to his shoulder and Jongdae peers over. He sees Minseok looking worriedly at him. 

"You alright?"

Jongdae shrugs in response. He was fine, for now. But when that storm finally hits, maybe he won't be so fine after all.

 

--

yeah it's this short HAHAHA I'm sorryyy some explanation tho:

1. Jongdae isn't upset that he doesn't have anyone, he's just annoyed at all the unnecessary stuff people say as gossip - it's like they have nothing better to talk about 

2. He doesn't believe relationships last because his parents relationship isn't vv healthy

3. I added minseok cos I love minseok yes that's all