Where is My Love?

One Shot - BTS V

“OPPA!! Answer your phone!! If you don’t call back within the next 10 mins, I’m going to break up with you.” you yelled at the phone, as the phone went to voicemail for the 40th time within the last 2 hours.

“Don’t tell me he forgot.” I said,while gathering my things from the table I was sitting at. As soon as I got up I saw two familiar faces running towards me.

“Hey noona!” said Jungkook, he tried to catch his breath as they caught up to me. “We need your help. We can’t find hyung.”

“I seen him this morning but we can’t get a hold of him. It’s really important and the manager hyungs are getting mad.” Said Jimin.

“But-but how am I going to help you? I can’t get a hold of him either.” you said. Both boys looked at each other and then back at me.

“Well you know where V hyung would be, if anything right.” Jungkook said.

“Umm yes, I guess.” you said, as they both grabbed onto my arms and started dragging me out of the café.

“Well then let’s start where ever that is.” Said Jimin.

They looked in all the places you thought V would go. It’s been 3 hours since you guys started looking and it was starting to get dark outside.

Jimin was on the phone with their manager, asking if they got any word from V. We were all starting to get worried and the manager wanted us to go back to the dorm.

We got into one of the managers vehicles and started heading towards the dorm. It was a 45 minute drive from where we were.

Jungkook started looking around the back seat.

“Yah, what are you doing back there, Jungkook?” Jimin yelled, sounding annoyed.

“I’m trying to see if V hyung left anything in here that might help us find him or at least know where he’s headed.” Jungkook said.

“You make it sound as if he’s never coming back.” Jimin said.

you couldn’t help but feel sad at the thought of him leaving and not saying anything to me. I kept thinking maybe he would show up and he will call.

How could you do this to me of all days V. You knew it is a special day or did you forget? you thought to myself.

“Ohh look I Found something.” Jungkook said, as he pulled out an envelope from underneath the seat.

The envelope had you’s name on it.

you took the envelope and opened it.

It said –

Here is a little note from me.

But my words you cannot see

Hold me above an open fire

And you will know my heart’s desire

I read it over and over. It just didn’t make sense. I folded the paper and put it into my pocket just as we arrived at BTS's dorm.

As we opened the door to BTS's dorm, we could hear Suga yelling.

“Where are you at V? You can’t just leave without telling us where you’re going!” Suga said as he yelled as he seen us come in, “what do you mean you’re not coming back!?”

you’s heart fell to the floor when you heard that V wasn’t coming back. I wanted to cry but not in front of the rest of the BTS members.

“I think, I’ll leave now.” Said you. I got up and started walking towards the door but before I could reach it Namjoon stopped me.

“No. If V is going to leave, we all deserve an explanation. Not only us but you too. He can’t leave without telling us why. I think I may know where he maybe. Let’s go.” Said Namjoon as he took the managers keys.

We all loaded in the car and drove in the direction Namjoon thought V would be.

As soon as we made it to the building, the members all jumped out of the car and ran into the building, leaving you and Namjoon behind.

“We should wait here for a while. I’ll text JHope and have him tell us when it’s ok to go in.” Namjoon said, as he texted JHope and then looked at me. “Are you okay?”

I just nodded my head. I was afraid if I talked I might sound how I felt.

5 minutes later Namjoon’s phone went off indicating he had received a text message.

“Ok. It’s safe to go up now. Are you ready?” he asked.

I nodded and started following Namjoon.

As we got into the building it was slightly dark and hard to see where we were walking. I grabbed onto Namjoon’s arm in hopes of not getting lost.

Namjoon opened the door and as soon as he did that all I heard was a pop sound. I closed my eyes hoping it wasn’t what I thought.

I felt someone’s arms wrap around me and kiss my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and saw V staring at me with a BIG goofy smile and flowers in his hand.

“Yah!! You Pabo! Why are you smiling? I was worried about you all day.” I yelled at him and hit his chest as I let my tears finally come out.

“Haha. I guess I deserve that but look.” He said as he turned me so I would see what he had done.

There were dozens of flowers, teddy bears, and heart balloons. There was also a table set for two in the middle of the heart shaped petals.

“Did you honestly think I would forget our 4 year anniversary? It took me almost all day to find the right flowers.” V said, as he moved me to sit at the table.

“You weren’t answering your phone.” I said.

“About that.” He said as he rubbed his head. “I seem to have lost it. That’s why I sent Jimin and Jungkook to meet you. So are you ready to eat?”

I nodded and seen Jin coming from an unknown area of the room with food in his hands.

“Enjoy this lovely dinner for two beautiful people.” Jin said.

“That’s so cheesy.” I said, as I laughed at Jin pretending to be hurt.

Dinner was lovely. V also bought fireworks. He had s set them up and light them.