Epilogue

Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Seungcheol went to the library. He wanted to search a love poem and give it to Seunghee. Yes, he decided to confess his feeling and he didn't wanted to spend Valentine's Day alone this year. Eventhough, both of them are classmate but they are not that closed because Seunghee always stick like a glue with her friend and it was hard for Seungcheol to approuch her.

Seungcheol sat on the chair and started to write his letter with the poem that he already picked. As he was focusing on writing, suddenly someone snatched the letter from him and he was dumbfounded because the person that took the letter is Seunghee and more worst she read the letter loudly but only they can hear it.



"Hello. Im Seungcheol, your classmate. I don't know how to tell you face to face but actually I like you. I'm sure you must be shocked right now while reading this but I'm not lying. I really like you and I wanna spend my Valentine's with you.

If I thought for just one moment that this would be my last breath, 
I'd tell you I'll love you forever,
even beyond death.
If I thought for just one moment that your face would be the last I'd see, 
I'd take a million pictures and save them just for me.

Sincerely to Seunghee"



Seungcheol just sitting there like a rock as he don't know what to do.

"Cheol-ah, No way! Don't tell me you're gonna send this letter to...."

Seungcheol just nodded his head slowly and hoping that Seunghee was able to give him answer that he wanted to hear. Both remain silent and Seunghee continued.

"Wow!! This is great news!! Who would thought that you liked Hyun Seunghee!!"

"What?!"

"What? It's true right?? You wanted to send this to Seunghee. Woahh!! I'm so happy for my bestfriend. She always said that she feel lonely. Eventhough you're not her ideal type but I think she can consider it," said Seunghee

Seunghee don't know that actually she think it wronged and Seungcheol don't know how to explain to Seunghee because she seems extremely(?) excited for her bestfriend.

"Let me help you to send this to her,"

"NO NEED!!"

"Yah!! Slow down your voice! This is library,"

"I'm sorry but I don't think you should help me Seunghee-yah," said Seungcheol

"You don't have to worry Cheol-ah. You can trust me. Tomorrow, you just have wait at pond behind the school and I will asked Seunghee to come there to 'meet' me. Then, you can pass the letter and confess to her," Seunghee gave a winked before she leave.

"Hughh! What should do I do now?? Everything was a mess! Why must her bestfriend named Seunghee too!! Aishh"

The next day, Seunghee quickly went to Seungcheol's desk before recess and whisper to him.

"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter