Daddy Yoong, Mommy Fany, Baby Zion & Xia

How I Became a Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Uwaahh~

 

Uwaah~

 

Uwaah~

 

“Aww… Hey careful!” Guess who?  Well, that’s me being kicked by my ‘wife’.

 

“You check the baby. I haven’t got enough sleep because of her.” She uttered before covering her head with the blanket. I, being a good husband stood up—did I mention I was already on the floor?

 

Rubbing my still half closed eyes, I groggily went to see my daughter on her crib. A smile crept on my face when I see my little angel. I carried her on my arms and danced randomly just to make her stop from wailing.

 

“Are you hungry baby?” I asked when she didn’t stop crying. Then I checked the time, it’s already her feeding time. I went back to our room—my wife and I’s room.

 

“Fany-ah~ your ‘little sister’ is hungry.” I carefully crawled on the bed disturbing Tiffany’s sleep.

 

“Argghh…I really hate you Yoong!” She groaned before sitting up and signing me to transfer our daughter on her arms. She raised her shirt and then I have a view of her , our daughter hungrily her s.

 

“Cook us for our breakfast! Are you going to let me starve to death?” She exaggeratedly commanded me. Oh shoot! The time… I’m going to be late for school. Yes! School… I’m still a student.

 

If there would be an award for the most innocent boy in the world, I’d probably get one. I never curse and I wasn’t a ert-- that was before I met Tiffany in the most unexpected way.   

 

Flashback

 

Amazing grace
how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost
but now I’m found
Was blind but now I see

‘Twas grace that
taught my heart to fear
And grace my fear relieved
How precious did
that grace appear
The hour I first believed

A round of applause filled the entire church after my twin sister together with the other nuns ended their song ‘Amazing Grace’. My sister especially led the singing of the song. Our parents were so proud I can see it through their faces.

 

After the mass ended, my parents and I went to see my twin sister, Yoona-Noona—she’s born three minutes before me. Actually, we have older brother but he’s in Italy loving his profession— he’s a priest.

 

“That was so good of you Yoona! We’re so proud of you.”

 

“Yes… I’m so proud of you honey!”

 

“Me too Noona.” My Dad, Mom and I praised respectively. Yoona-Noona smiled at us it’s her silent way of thanking us.

 

Then my parents excused themselves because they will have a meeting together with the other active members of the church. That left me with my twin sister.

 

“So, how was your study Yoong?” Noona asked me since she wasn’t home for 1 year already. We always shared about our life especially when it comes to studies.

 

I was about to answer her when a boy called for her attention saying she’s needed in the meeting. She hesitantly followed the boy and I smiled assuring her that it’s alright.

 

I have nothing to do. My parents are having a meeting same with my twin sister then my brother is not in the country. If you notice, I have a very religious family member. They were all serving in the church while me? I was just supporting them.

 

Being different has good advantage tho just like freedom. I have nothing to do except for excelling with my studies. The rest, well I have time to go outside the house and enjoy the day. But then again, I’m not used to it.

 

So, instead of walking around the park, I found myself sitting in front of the television watching news report.

 

 A man got his girl pregnant because of expired .   

 

“What is ?” I asked to nobody. I haven’t heard anything about that thing.

 

That question remained in me until one day when I was buying some food inside a convenience store, I found packs of the so called condoms.

 

I was very curious so I picked one and checked it when a girl probably a sales lady based on what she was wearing the same with the girl in the counter, approached me.

 

“Do you need assistance sir?” She politely asked me. I hurriedly shook my head but my eyes are still looking on the .

 

“Do you know how to use sir?” She asked me again making me blushed because I’m so embarrassed right now. But I replied with a nod honesty is the best policy right?

 

“I could teach you sir.” She replied before opening a pack of . My eyes widened when she did it.

 

“You have to put this rubber on your you-know-what Sir like this.” She demonstrated, putting the rubber also known as on her thumb.

 

“Make sure it’s tight.” She added and I was li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter