Chocolate - Moonsun

Pepero Kisses
Please log in to read the full chapter

As like any other day, the Mamamoo girls are lounging around in their dormitory. The day draws to a close and the girls are surprisingly quiet. Solar is sitting on her bed, messaging her sister, while her roommate is writing out song lyrics while snacking on some Pepero.

Moonbyul formulate the story of a girl who appears naive. This girl tries to act tough to prove everyone wrong, but ends up getting caught and hurts herself. The idea makes her scrunch her nose, but she saw it once in a popular Korean drama. She thinks it's stupid how girls pretend to be something they’re not. She’s can’t believe they can leave themselves to be vulnerable. It's almost hard to believe anyone like that exists.

She decides to test it out.

“Yongsun-eonni~” She calls out.

“Deh.” The other girl replies. Moonbyul starts analyzing. Usually Solar gives her lots of attention, especially with the songwriting process, but this time her eye’s are attached to her phone. Is she playing hard to get? Maybe it’s just a coincidence? Maybe she’s just over-analyzing?

“Could you come over here?” Moonbyul lazily, but strategically requests. “Have a look at these lyrics that you asked me to write.”

Like a sloth, Solar slides out of bed, still looking at her phone. Trying not to look obvious, Moonbyul peeks at Solar’s actions through the corner of her eyes. She’s is suspicious that Solar wasn't texting her sister considering the attentiveness of that phone screen. This debunked her theory that Solar was being out of character (on purpose at least). Once Solar settles directly behind Moonbyul, she puts her phone to the side and gives her full attention. “What's up? Lyrics?”

The cheesy moon finally turns her head to the victim sun. A Pepero stick is placed between he

Please log in to read the full chapter